• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bet Has Been Done!!

Elphaba

TMF Poster
Hey everyone!

Not sure if people remember my post from the other day about me being too damn cocky for my own good and betting the beautiful otherhalf that I could handle 2hrs of tickling.

Well yesterday, we got down to business on this bet.

My good gosh!
I'm still recovering!

I lasted... a pitiful 40minutes...

Stupidly me the night before, not realising the boy was planning on our Sunday sesh, convinced me to tell him what sort of tickling absolutely devastates me... even though he knew but he says he wanted verbal confirmation from me...

I was a complete babbling hysterical mess by the end, he even gave me a 10min break in the middle of the 40mins, which he said the clock had stopped but he did carry on poking my sides

I managed to break free from the ties i was struggling so much

My god, it was the most intense session I had ever had!

The otherhalf has a picture of me tied up, and has given me permission to post it... however I am waiting for him to send me it through email

Wow. 40 minutes is pertty good. By the way you were talking last week I was not sure you would make it 10 minutes. A good tickling does a body good though. Thanks for giving us the update and I can't wait for the picture.

Last edited:
Excellent first try. Now you must do it over and over again until you can last the full two hours. :rowfull:

Haha i tried to last soooooo much longer since I am so damn stubborn.

But unfortunately, the ticklishness overwhelmed me... and he teased me for agesss like "go on say it, say the safeword, i know you want to, go on saaay it!" :redheart: mygod i love him !!!

eeeep drunken reply :p hahah

lmao...such pitiful attempt girl...40 minutes of a 2 hr bet! No Mamas!! lol

Waiting to see the pic :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back