• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

This Monday is supposed to be a heavy, soaking, rain in NYC.

We are starting to receive the remnants of Tropical Storm Bill. It will probably rain hard later this evening.

It started raining here early this morning and expected to continue into the evening.

Horrendous rain and driving conditions this evening. Localised floods, wind and rain.

I try my best to avoid driving through puddles and splashing people, but when it's dark and you're equally keeping an eye on the road and the junction and cars ahead, it's easy to miss them and sometimes your forced to plough through them as the road is too narrow to avoid them!! Pedestrians don't understand this, but surely a lot of them are drivers too?

One nice old Gentleman did once acknowledge my efforts to splash him though by giving a little wave, which was nice.

This constant rain the last 4 weeks has killed my garden.

I have a sunburnt forehead, wet flip flops and squiffy hair thanks to the bloody unpredictable mix of sunshine, rain and wind.

The temperature will rise above 90 degrees for the next few days.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back