• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The bring back Biggles thread

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Okay, love him or hate him, you gotta admit he was funnier than a vegatable that's grown into a rude and amusing shape!

The TMF hasn't been graced with a Biggles post since the 21st of February this year.

With life being as depressing and miserable as it is, I hearby demand that we get a campaign rolling to get everyone's most annoying Australian back in the TMF and back raising shit!!!

BIGGLES COME HOME !!!

That's the spirit Hal. Okay you others, get posting here, we want to make some noise that the bugger'll be able to hear all the way over in Oz! :bouncybou

I tried to convince him not to leave in the first place, Mate, so I'm way ahead of you here! ;)

C'mon back Bigs...I know ya visit from time to time......

Ven

He e-mailed me once from his uni days in (gulp!) California.

Am I right aboot this, or have I been mis-medicating myself again?

A l'il from column (a)...and so forth.

Pass the purple pills, BigJim.

Cheers.:D

P.M.S. Gooo Bigglesworth!!

I agree!!!!!!.........

......just when you want to stuff every single one of his mocking words about British sporting failiure back down his great big sheep stealing throat, you cant see him for dust!!!

He has contacted me by private message to congratulate me on our GREAT SPORTING TRIUMPH IN HIS OWN BLOODY BACK YARD!!! so you have to give credit for that, but i want him back on these boards so i can start giving him some shit!!

Moses25 said:
He e-mailed me once from his uni days in (gulp!) California.

Am I right aboot this, or have I been mis-medicating myself again?

A l'il from column (a)...and so forth.

Pass the purple pills, BigJim.

Cheers.:D

P.M.S. Gooo Bigglesworth!!

California??????

I don't think so. I'm sure he goes to Uni in Oz.

Re: I agree!!!!!!.........

red indian said:
......just when you want to stuff every single one of his mocking words about British sporting failiure back down his great big sheep stealing throat, you cant see him for dust!!!

He has contacted me by private message to congratulate me on our GREAT SPORTING TRIUMPH IN HIS OWN BLOODY BACK YARD!!! so you have to give credit for that, but i want him back on these boards so i can start giving him some shit!!

I spoke to him before the final actually, and he wasn't any too confident of an Aussie win. Seemed to think that Wilko's boot was un-counterable.

Of course it'll be all his way again when the Ashes come round.

I'm not gonna let this go Biggles!!! Get yo whitebread ass back in de Tee-Em-Eff y'all, or you be in for da serious beastin'!

Just had it from the horse's mouth...

Biggles goes to uni in Gold Coast.

Don't take the purple pills Mose old chum. Try the black ones with the skull and crossbones on the side. ;)

So whats he going to study?..........

.....a three module course course consisting of:- Year one. A basic foundation course in humble pie eating. Year two. An intermeadiate module called "dealing with failiure" Year three. An advanced course called "The history of English rugby in 2003"

Lets get you right down to the course work Biggles, here is your first essay question. The following head line is taken from a well known Austrailian news paper and states:- "Is that all you got?" what did the head line writer mean? who was he refering to? and lastly what is the connection between this assinine statement and the phrase " abject national disgrace and humilliation" 3000 words, on my desk by monday week!

Well that's all very well Indy, but the object of this thread is to get the man himself to come back. :rolleyes:

I was chucking fuffed though. :D

"...and where the Hell was Biggles...when you needed him last Saturday...and where were all the sportsmen...who always seen you through"---Jethro Tull, from the album Thick As A Brick

Indeed!

Whatever that means.

Biggles you Antipodean gitbag, get back here!

I am very pleased to meet another JT fan here!
Dr. Bill Kobb said:
"...and where the Hell was Biggles...when you needed him last Saturday...and where were all the sportsmen...who always seen you through"---Jethro Tull, from the album Thick As A Brick
"They're all resting down in Cornwall... writing up their memoirs... for a paperback edition... of the Boy Scout Manual!"

C'mon back Biggles! Tis true I hardly knew ye... but the very sound of yer name makes me want to break out in song!

"Even wise men don't know how it feels... to be thick... as a brick!"

Ian Anderson Is God!

Oh yeah, sole seeker! I used to have all of Tull's albums on vinyl(that's records to you young `un's). Got to see them twice, which doesn't sound like alot, but for a terminally broke bloke living down South, it has to suffice; as they rarely grace us with their brilliance. As far as I know, they're still at it(?). Too old to rock and roll, too young to die, yes?

Please Forgive

It's just so rare anymore to hear from anyone willing to admit to digging Jethro Tull, Big Jim. But YES, Biggles, whoever you are, you've obviously left a lasting impression on the TMF, and it's incumbent upon you to return to the fold! :bubble:

BigJim said:
Err, ahem? Guys? Anyone? Back to topic? :D

If THAT ain't the pot callin the kettle black..Back to TOPIC!
ROFLMAO! That coming from the master of "changing the subject" and thread hijacking lololol...:D

:dropatear

At least I occasionally have a topic, which is more than you can say for most around here. :D

Not most....just many....

That's why modding is soooo much fun....

No way to keep this section on topic I fear...but I do wish biggles would post a line or two..

Ven

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back