• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The brush/massager

dumbledore

TMF Regular
In videos, I always look forward to the moment a lee gets wrecked with the brush. It seems to send them over the edge nearly every time.

But I've never seen it or experienced it in real life.

Does it really tickle as much as it seems to? What is it about this tool that tickles so much? If you've been tickled by it, how would you describe the feeling compared to fingers?

If someone has extremely sensitive soles it hurts, but anyone else that I've used it on they go insane. Especially ball of the foot by the toes and inside the soles. Heels mixed reactions

That's my experiences

I was really sceptical about the brush until i used it :D Since then i;m a fan of the brush hahaha

It really depends on the lee and the brush as I've found..

We've got like 4 brushes and some are worse/better (depending on your position) than the others :) But yes, they work for sure....... evil fricken things :p

It really depends on the lee and the brush as I've found..

We've got like 4 brushes and some are worse/better (depending on your position) than the others :) But yes, they work for sure....... evil fricken things :p

Nothing evil about them. Just the user who torments you with them. But I love you very much.

Yep! It depends on how soft your skin is.

And you need to adjust the kind of brush and how you use it to compensate for that.

Once you find out the best way to use a specific brush on a lee....things start to get FUN :)

Some Lee´s are incredibly easy, others harder to get the right combination.
I´ve had lee´s where I only needed to place an hairbrush close to their feet and they would be tickling themselves with their own squirming....like them trying to open or close their toes would actually be tickling them against a "non moving" hairbrush :) This is quite an evil trick and it gets even great if you tell them you are not even moving :)
Other lee´s, you just need to take your time, keep playful, notice if they say it hurts or scratches. If so, try something softer. Either use same brush more lightly or go for a softer one. Also you can look for places where they can stand a harder touch and only use a particular brush there.

Well...in the end, you just really need to explore and notice how everyone reacts :)

Use them lightly and they can tickle. Although most people are not as ticklish in their feet as we fan wish (I am very ticklish) the brush will definetly produce reactions, however you will see in many cases (most)that the vistim is really squirming in pain.
So it basically depends on the lee. A frustrated ler would brush sveerely and the victim will scream, but its pain

Other tools in general are all about the sensitivity. I've seen girls lose it worse from a feather than anything else, other girls feathers don't work at all. Same goes for brushes, vibrators, pinwheels, etc. It really all depends on the ticklee. On the right person, the brush is excruciatingly ticklish...on others, it's just painful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back