• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The C L A I R E thread (MF, amateur, vib, total nudity)

sgardelli

TMF Regular
Hi!

Here we are again!

In this thread I'm going to post all the series realized in the last months

In the first series Claire is tied to a wall, stripped and tickled (actually - as you'll see - not only tickled... ;))

It's divided in three short clips, here the first one, enjoy them!

Last edited:
...:aniyawn::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::tired:...

Last edited by a moderator:
sgardelli I really wanted to congratulate you on having such a hot gf who shares this fetish, has active interest in it, and is ok with sharing vids.
Can you tell some more about how did you guys get into it?

How did you discover you were tickle fans?
Did someone introduce the other to tickling, or were you both into it in advance?
Did you know you were into it from the start, or did you discover it in surprise?
If so - how did that go?

Last edited:
sgardelli I really wanted to congratulate you on having such a hot gf who shares this fetish, has active interest in it, and is ok with sharing vids.
Can you tell some more about how did you guys get into it?

How did you discover you were tickle fans?
Did someone introduce the other to tickling, or were you both into it in advance?
Did you know you were into it from the start, or did you discover it in surprise?
If so - how did that go?

Hi Powertickle,

Actually we begun just for fun, but in a short time Claire's showed to appreciate tickling and bondage games... Above all, if I must be sincere, I think she really loves the idea that other people are watching her while she's tied and naked! :cool

Ciao bellissimo video,sarebbe stupendo che in Italia nasca un vero sito italiano sul solletico,con moltissime ragazze italiane pronte a farsi solleticare (studentesse,lavoratrici,donne in divisa) gente qualunque che accetti un po di tortura solleticosa come i siti di (Frenchtickling.com) (Tickleabuse.com) e (Paradise tickling.com) solleticare ogni settimana una nuova ragazza italiana sarebbe favoloso spero che nasca un vero sito italiano solletico! (il miglior solletico e legata a letto e solleticata ascelle e piedi contemporaneamente)piacciono molto il solletico in famiglia (mamma solletica figlia adolescente) oppure (ricoperta in spiaggia dalla sabbia e solleticata sotto i piedi) solleticare piu di 90 ragazze come (Frenchtickling.com) in bocca al lupo:wub:cool

She's fantastic and thanks for posting, they may not be the best quality but they're all good clips :)

Tied to the chair #6

Last videoclip of the series, the next is coming soon! :rolleyes

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back