• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Celebrity Tickler" featuring Britney Spears

SLIPKNOT

For those of you who enjoyed my first Celebrity Tickler I hope you will equaly enjoy this next in the series.

Pop princess Britney Spears was walking her two black labs "Cody and Pepper" at a near by park one night. She wanted to go to the park at night because there were less people there at night and she didnt feel like dealing with the whole mob scene tonight. When asked to take security with her she declined, saying she wanted a normal night and that her dogs would scare anyone away even though they were two harmless teddybears. As Britney walked her dogs she discovered she was right about the park being empty at night. She had hardly seen anyone around and decided to tie her dogs to a tree and bask in the moonlight. Britney sat up against a tree next to her dogs and enjoyed watching the moon light up the park. She had closed her eyes for a second when suddenly she felt a cloth being put on her face and it had a funny oder to it. That was all she remembered. When Britney awoke it took a bit for her to gather her senses. She went to rub her eyes and found she couldnt move her arms or her legs, infact she had been tied spread eagle in a standing position to a giant wheel of some sort. And to make things worst she had been stripped down to her hot pink bra and panties, which went well with her pink pedicured toes. "What the fuck?, where am I ?" she demanded. A figure in a hooded rob came from behind her. "Who the fuck are you," she demanded again. "My name is Hysterio and you are in my chamber of laughter." The pop princess shot him a dirty look. "What the hell do you mean chamber of laughter, what are you going to do tell me a bunch of lame jokes?" she said with a smart mouth. Hysterio walked over to a dark corner of his chamber. "Oh no... no jokes, I had something else in mind." With a flick of a light switch Britney's face turned from anger to fear as she saw dozens of feathers. brushes, and oils. "What are those for?" she said still trying to sound strong. "Oh those are just for laughs. You see I have no intentions of harming you, but I am going to tickle you into hysterical insanity." he said. "For get it..... Im not ticklish." .... "Really Miss Spears..... Id like to test that," Hysterio said as he grabbed a feather and began to walk towards Britney. "Hmmmm...... were shall I begin." he said twirling the feather in his hand. Hysterio began by running the feather across her tummy back and forth. "TE HE HE HE.. DAMN YOU!!!!.. HEHEHE ... STOP IT!!!..HEHEHE.. she yelled. "But I thought you weren't ticklish?" Hysterio said. "OHOHOHEHEHE... FUCK YOU!!! HEHEHE.... Britney yelled again as she squrmed and giggled. "Tut tut not nice words, you need to be punished." Hysterio said as he moved the feather up to her armpit and began making figure 8s. "HAHAHAHA YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!.. HAHAHAHA YOU CANT.. HAHA DO THIS..HAHAHAHAHAHA TO ME!!!!!!.. AHAHAHAHA... Hysterio stopped for a second to let Britney catch her breath. "You fucker how dare you tickle me Im Britney Spears." she screamed. Hysterio picked an issue of vibe magazine and walked back over to Britney. "Shhhhhh.... save your breath cutie your going to need it after what I read in this," he said as he showed her a Vibe magazine with her on the cover of it. Britney's eyes got wide because she knew exactly what was in it. She had done a interview and in this interview Britney confessed how extremely ticklish her toes were and that it was very difficult to even sit through a pedicure. "Oh my god no!!!.... no you wouldnt... not that." Britney pleaded. Hysterio grabbed a handle on the the wheel Britney was tied to and spun her upside down so he was face to face with her toes that were now wiggling widly. "No... no .....dont you dare." Britney continued to plea. Hysterio walked over to his wall and picked up a bottle of baby oil and walked back over to Britney laughing evily. "You pervert, what are you going to do with that?" Britney said still upside down and wiggling her toes. Hysterio just laughed and said nothing as he opened the bottle of baby oil and poured a little on the bottom of each foot and then began to rake his fingernails back and forth across the bottom of Britney's feet. Britney had never been tickled like this before in her life and had no idea how unbearable it was. "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA STOP IT!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Britney tried to wiggle free but had no luck. Britney was put on a high pedistail and always got her way, so seeing her squrm and laugh uncontrolably pleased Hysterio very much. "You know Britney I hear people call you the pop princess. Well I beleive a princess should have her feet worshiped," Hysterio said as he began licking Britney's toes. "OHOHOHOH NO!!!!!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. STOP THIS!!!!!.. HAHAHHAAHAHAHA THIS IS..HAHAHAHAH HORRIBLE.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..YOU CREEP!!!!!!..HAHAHAHHA... Britney wiggled like crazy and her uncontrolable laughter was very arousing. Hysterio stopped with Britney's toes allowing her to catch her breath. "Pl.... please no more... no one has ever done this to me before...... please stop..... Im rich as hell..... Ill pay you alot of money to stop this." Britney pleaed still upside down. "I have enough money, besides seeing you in a position like this is priceless." Hysterio said as he grabbed the handle of the wheel and turned Britney right side up. "Time for the grand finale." Hysterio said as he tilted the wheel back leaving Britney in a laying position. Britney began to swear at Hysterio as he walked off into another room. When he returned Britney was shocked to see he had both her black labs with him. "Cody?... Pepper?.... what the hell are you going to do to my dogs you asshole!!!!!" Britney screamed. "Oh no my dear it's not what am I going to do to your dogs.......its what are your dogs going to do to you." Hysterio said as he tied the dogs leashes to a pole. "What the fuck are you talking about," Britney screamed again. Hysterio pulled out the issue of Vibe with her on the cover again. "Well you see I found another bit of interesting information in your interview." Hysterio said as he went into a bag and pulled out a jar of honey. "You just happened to mention how crazy your dogs go for honey." he said as he opened the jar of honey and let the dogs have a taste, and they did indeed get excited and clearly wanted more. After teasing Britney's dogs for a bit, Hysterio had a seat next to her feet, which were wiggling widly. "Oh no.... you cant do this to me..... you cant!!!!!..... please wait....dont!!!!!!.... she begged but Hysterio ignored her and began to pour the honey on her feet, rubbing it inbetween her toes making sure to cover every inch of her feet. Then Hysterio walked over to the dogs. He turned around and took one last look at a terrified Britney, then he untied the leashes. Instantly the dogs went for Britney's feet. She tried every command she knew but once those dogs got a sent of honey there was no stoping them. Once there were close enough they began to happily lick ever inch of Britney's deffensless, honey covered feet. She began screaming insanly with laughter. "NOOOOOOO... HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. PLEASE!!!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!.. HAHAHAHAHA.. MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!.HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA.... Britney begged and begged but Hysterio just ignored her and began to walk up stairs. "WAIT!!!!!..HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. PLEASE!!!!!... HAHAHAHA.. FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA ..DONT LEAVE!!!!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH.. ILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN A FREE CONCERT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA"..... Hysterio stopped at the top of the stairs and turned looking at Britney with an evil smile.. "I never really did like your music..MMMMUUUUUWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!...... he laughed closing the door behind a screaming Britney. For two hours Hysterio left Britney at the mercy of her own dogs. When the laughter and screams stopped Hysterio returned downstairs. He was delighted to see the hysterical mess Britney had become. Her hair was a ratted mess, her make up had run down her face from tears, and her pink panties where now a darker shade of pink were she had obviously wet her self. On top of all that, she had finally passed out from being tickled. When Britney awoke she was back at the park were she was taken from. She was laying on the grass with her dogs tied to a tree next to her, she had all her cloths back on but she had no shoes or socks, and her toes were still sticky from the honey. Britney sat up to gather her senses and noticed a red feather next to her with a note attached that read the following: DEAR BRITNEY THANK YOU FOR A VERY ENTERTAINING EVENING IT WAS FULL OF LAUGHS. AND THE FACT THAT YOU WET YOURSELF PROVES THAT NOT EVEN THE MIGHTY POP PRINCESS CAN STAND TO BE TICKLED. AND IF YOU SHOULD WANT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT OUR TIME TOGETHER JUST REMEMBER....I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESSES..... MMMMUUUUWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HYSTERIO

SIN:cool:

Hey dude cool Britney story hope to see more of this hysterio........

SLIPKNOT

have britney and her mom go at each other in a tickle fight

and in the end..she finds out kevin found her during her torture and he videotapes the tickle assault on his wife and sells copies to make money to produce his cd....and buy weed

this is a older story but anything with britney is always hollywood brother approved and just 2 sweet

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back