• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chair. */f Very sexual. Gender Neural Ler

thetroublewt

The Chair

She had done it this time. One too many bratty comments, one too many moments of defiance. It had been a lazy saturday afternoon and she was bored. She had taken it too far. Her owner stood up and spoke softly.

‘That does it. You're going to spend the afternoon on The Chair little one.’

They moved over to her. Took her by the arm. Her desperate protests falling on deaf ears. She struggled. They looked at her.

‘I could make it a day.’ They said sternly. She bowed her head in submission and followed meekly.

Her owner opened the door to a small room. It was cosy and warm. Displayed on the wall were various antiques. A veritable history lesson in the study of tickling and torture through time. Stocks from the revolutionary period, tickling sticks from ancient china. In the center however stood the focus piece of the room.

The Chair.

It was an antique of the French Revolution. Many of the ruling men went into hiding when the uprising took hold. Their mistresses, however, were often captured and tortured to reveal their locations. Most of the revolutionaries although violent in their nature struggled to hurt such beautiful (and more or less) innocent women. The Chair was an elegant solution to that problem.

It was a classic french armchair. Wooden frame but cushioned with wonderful feather patterns. The arms had leather straps at the wrists as did the bottom of the wooden legs. A leather belt was attached to the back rest. The seat was designed so that it resembled more of a U shape. With a gap between the legs and front. In front of the chair sat a wooden wheel with 6 spokes. At the end of each spoke protruded a white fluffy feather. The wheel would normally be hand cranked but a recent addition had introduced a motor.

Mistresses would be dragged screaming to the chair, stripped and bound. Then revolutionaries would work in shifts to slowly crank the wheel. The feathers would slowly stroke the poor girls pussy until she was a babbling dripping wreck. She would tell them everything after about two hours.

Her fate would be spend the rest of the afternoon in this fiendishly effective device. She was told to strip and she dutifully did so. Her owner beckoned her to the chair and she slowly sat. Her hands bound to the arms, the belt put tight around her waist and her feet bound into place. She was and felt helpless.

Matters were made worse by a blindfold being applied and her world went dark. In her minds eye she pictured her naked form bound to this chair. Her raven hair draped over her shoulders providing a startling contrast to her pale white skin. She heard her beautiful owner move. She heard a click. The machine was turned on. She could feel between her legs that she already was. Her shaven womanhood glistened and dripped in anticipation.

Moments later she felt the first stroke. It was softer than she remembered it ever being, and so much more ticklish. The full length of the feather was dragged between her pussy. Is stroked and kissed her already aching clit. It tickled her hole and teased her lips. She began to titter and giggle. She attempted to squirm but it was useless... The whole delicious, torturous, sensation lasted no more than two seconds. Two seconds later the next feather followed its path. Her laughter followed.

In the corner of the room she heard her owner take a seat. She had heard them undress. They were just going to watch the show. The next feather caressed her sex. This time she giggled and moaned. Her toes curled as its long lick finished on the tip of her clit. She shuddered and squealed. The next feather had no mercy as it tickled her most sensitive spot. In the corner she could hear her owner masturbating. Her torment always made them so horny.

The wheel creaked as it moved its slow rotation. As the feathers stroked her they came away glistening and went through a machine blowing hot air which dried them and kept their fluffiness. Their cruelty wouldn’t fade over time. The blindfold ensured she was never quite ready for the next feathery caress.

She certainly wasn't expecting a hand to cup her breast. She felt a warm mouth surround her nipple and suckle. A tongue flick over the sensitive nub. She squealed in delight. She felt fingers explore up and down her ribs. Trying to move away was fruitless. The fingers moved over and started to tickle her breasts. The mouth released from her nipple only to be replaced by ticking fingers. She felt a warm mouth next to her ear.

‘You will learn your lesson little one. How many hours do you think you can take? 3? 4? Maybe I could leave you here all night.’

‘hhheehee please...nohahahehhe mercy….haha he I'm so sorry.’

‘I know my pet. But you broke the rules. You know the punishment.’

Leaving her breasts alone she felt her nipples throb in need. The feathers continually teasing her pussy were relentless. She sensed her clit, aching and erect. A feather kissed it again. She let out a deep moan. She lost track of her owner. A sound of her left foot being unbound gave her a clue. Her ankle was gripped firmly. She knew what was coming.

‘Tickle tickle tickle little pet. I know how much you love having your feet tickled.’

The next thing she felt was a feather licking her pussy and fingers scribbling over her soles. The fingers raked over her soft flesh and invaded the space between her toes. She screamed.

Her owner loved tickling her feet. Their foot lust was evident as they spider tickled her wriggling delicate foot. Taking her toes in their mouth they sucked and licked the tender piggies. Having her toes sucked made her melt. The feathers between her legs added to the need. A wet tongue ran up and down her bare sole followed by a beautiful moan from her owner. They were playing with themselves again. That made it worse.

‘Ohahahhehehehehehe please *pant pant* mercy ahehehahehheeh I can't stand it hahahehehehahehhehe’ She begged.

It fell on deaf ears. She heard a movement and moments later a set of lips kissing her neck. A wet tongue sliding up to her ear lobe. She gasped loudly as she was teased expertly. She began to open buck and push her pussy towards the feathers. She realised soon enough that the contact they offered would not be enough to give her release.

‘Hahehhehehe please hahahehehehhe make me cum hahahehehe please’ she whined.

‘No little pet. Not for you. Not until your punishment is over.’ Came the reply

She screamed and thrashed. Her pussy drooled in desperation. The feathers cared not for her need. They simply tickled and stroked. Her juices trickled down onto the floor and she was drenched in sweat.It had been twenty minutes. All the while she heard the enjoyment her owner was having. Occasionally they would like on the floor just to lick her soles. But for the most part they watched and played. Until the 30 minute mark.

Her owner moved towards her and planted themselves onto her lap. A leg either side of hers. They started to tickle her nipples with both hands and she squealed for mercy. She could hear their own laughter as they enjoyed looking at their pet being helpless teased and tickled. They leaned in and grabbed the back of her head and brought her forward. They kissed her. So much fire and passion in one kiss she actually swooned. Nothing made her weaker than when she was kissed. It reminded her that not only was she owned. She was loved. Wanted. Needed. She felt her owners tongue explore her mouth. She gasped and moaned. A quick pinch of her nipples made her scream into their mouth. She was in heaven.

They made out for ten minutes, despite her giggles and screams. She felt her owner moving their hands, their breath quickened. They began to kiss her neck and she moaned loudly. She felt their body shake and they moaned loudly into her neck. They slumped. Spent. The feathers moved on and continued to torment the object of their affection. They kissed her again, stood up and moved towards the side of the room. She heard them playing with something. It beeped. The alarm clock!

‘ In four hours time this timer will go off. I will return and inspect you. If I believe you have served your punishment and you are truly sorry I will let you go. If not you will do a further four hours. Understand?’
‘Four hours! Hahehah please no mercy hahehehh Mercy!!’ She pleaded.

‘Little one, don't make me add an hour.’ came the stern response.

‘Hehehehe I understand.’ Her head bowed again in utter submission.

Her owner moved in and kissed her once more and whispered in her ear.

‘I love you very much Have fun...’ Before kissing kissing her again.

‘Mmmmmm i love you tooheheheheheheh.’ she replied.

Her owner stood up and walked out the room closing the door behind her. The last thing they heard before the door close was a desperate, tortured laugh.

The End.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back