• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chimp is now taking commissions!

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I have been asked this a number of times over the past year or so, but I am finally jumping on the bandwagon. I am now taking commissions. If you would like a commission piece of work, send me an e-mail or private message, or visit my DeviantArt account and note me. For a full price list, ground rules and available slots, also check my DeviantArt account and check out the corresponding journal there.

http://grippedchimp.deviantart.com

A few examples...

Lineart, 2 people = £7.50/$12
4beast.png

Full render, 1 person = £14/$22
4yumes.jpg

Full render & handdrawn background, 2 people = £29/$46
4papi.jpg

I am now taking 5 slots for March. I am ready to take your call!

Check my DeviantArt page for more information as I am taking further commissions this month.

This is GREAT NEWS!

I have to say, having worked closely with GC on a few collaborations, you will not find a better value. His talent, professionalism, and innate ability to illustrate a given concept make him second to none. Add to this his SMOKIN HOT TICKLE TORTURE ART, and you have a community treasure at your disposal.

If you have have a very special tickle torture fantasy that you have always wanted to see brought to life in art - HERE is your golden opportunity.

*stamp!* ~C.A.B. APPROVED

His commissions are worth the price. Thanks again for doing that stuck Jeep for me. :bounce:

Gonna bump this thread again. Just to let you folks know that I have one slot available for this month, and two for June as I am working on something special for the next couple of months. Mail me at the usual places and I'll get back to you.

Another bump because I've got 5 slots for October to November. Also got some more commissioned works for variety's sake here. As usual, private message or e-mail me if you're interested.
4thbolt.jpg 4yumes1.jpg 4zylo88.jpg 4veroom.jpg 4dayre.jpg

Bump, as I'm looking to take as many commissions as possible. I'm even taking on comic commissions as well, like this batch of uploads here involving the Chimpette. Check my DeviantArt page to check out any updated details.

4korsk1.jpg 4korsk2.jpg 4korsk3.jpg 4korsk4.jpg

Goodluck on your commissions, GC! I do hope that all the deals will go on smoothly...

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back