• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Colony Rises

ticklish_spirit

TMF Poster
This is it, the next big game is on. Before I start, let me fill everyone in on something called the "I Love Bees" story. Many months before Halo 2 came out there was a trailer shown for the game in theaters. At the very end of the trailer there was an image of a url that was flashed on screen very very quickly. It was www.ilovebees.com and it lead to one of the greatest marketing schemes in history. It's a long story but the short is this. The website was something called an ARG or Alternate Reality Game. Kind of like a live action role playing game only played on a national scale and by hundreds of thousands of people at once. The website began spitting out GPS positions of phone booths all around the US. And if you were at one of these phones at the right time you could answer a call and get a little bit more of the story to the whole ilovebees incident. In the end the story that's told is the background to what happens just before the opening scenes in Halo 2. Pretty fun stuff. Now Microsoft is at it again. This time though, we don't know much about what we're fighting for. But chances are it's got to do with the Next XBox. The url is http://www.ourcolony.net/ and I want all of you to join me. Go to the site and read what you see. Then the password to enter the site is "play" so just put that in the little box then click on the ant. If at that or any other point you should ever get an error saying something about a clash and your having been chosen as a victim then just go back and try again. I get the feeling that's part of the game. You'll get through eventually. Trust me. Now your options are to either create or join a colony. I've got a colony ready to go but now I need you to all join me. Click on "join colony" and enter "86608979" as the password and you're in. We are The Truth and we will not fail. Hehe, this is getting pretty fun already. For now I just want you all to join. We'll be told what we have to do next when the time comes. Thanks, and I'll see you all "in game". Let's show the world what us ticklers/lees are made of! Hehe.

Trying to join but the site is hanging on me. :p I saw the Ilovebees thing on a show about Halo2. I checked it out and it's really awesome. :p The most ingenius marketing thing Ive ever seen

I tried to join. It would seem the server is too busy at the moment though. I'll try later.

Well, I signed up, now just a few more people need to join! We need 5 to continue! Please, everyone sign up! :D

I think it kinda fell through. If anyone here wants to press on send me a pm and I'll be happy to transfer leadership. I'll sit this one out. It would seem that the winning team will be making some sort of appearance on MTV when they reveal the 360 on live TV. That's great and all...but I don't think I really want to be on MTV. :p

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back