• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The continuing misadventures of Petite Asian Chic(f/f,fff/f,bondage,nudity)

My good sir, this is as awesome as possible! The bondage device in pic 3 is especially evil! VERY well done!

My good sir, this is as awesome as possible! The bondage device in pic 3 is especially evil! VERY well done!

Thank you Giggle-maker for the kind words... much of the credit goes to Ksilrebu who came up with the idea and wrote all of the dialogue.

Almost all(95%) of the bondage props I use...including the gags...were designed and modeled by Davo... IMO he does some of the best bondage props for daz/poser that you can find.

Last edited:
Thank you Giggle-maker for the kind words... much of the credit goes to Ksilrebu who came up with the idea and wrote all of the dialogue.

Almost all(95%) of the bondage props I use...including the gags...were designed and modeled by Davo... IMO he does some of the best bondage props for daz/poser that you can find.

No arguments here! Some of them look suprisingly disturbing....in a good way!

This came out better than I could have possibly expected. Incredible, incredible!

The new skin textures really do look good, too. All I can say is thanks so much for bringing this to life for me!

Rocking set, man!

wow dam, very nice work, and thats certainly one evil position to bond someone in

She's as flexible as she is unfortunate. At least from her point of view. :) The triple-team one has got to be pure overload.

Thanks for sharing kooieca. I'm glad that you include captions, even the little "tickle" sounds where the nails hit the skin.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back