• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE CRAZILY TICKLISH YUNA LOSES HER MIND ON THE BENCH : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

THE CRAZILY TICKLISH YUNA LOSES
HER MIND ON THE BENCH!

The horribly ticklish 18 years old student is now tied on the bench and tickled on her helpless body from head to toes.
She is insanely ticklish everywhere and you can see on her face how she suffers each touch on her super sensitive
sides, hips, neck, underarms and bare feet.
Yuna has explosive reactions who are a dream for a sadistic tickler because she absollutely can't stand the tickling
fingers on her upperbody and the hairbrushes on her helpless bare feet.

She really loses her mind with an uncontrollable laughter because the tickles are totally intolerable for her.
You don't see this kind of reactions very often.
A terrifyingly ticklish 18 years old girl at the mercy of a sadistic experimented tickler... Poor Yuna!

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• YunaBench01.jpg
    YunaBench01.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 165
  • YunaBench02.jpg
    YunaBench02.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 172
  • YunaBench03.jpg
    YunaBench03.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 184
  • YunaBench04.jpg
    YunaBench04.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 247
  • YunaBenchFree.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 391
Yuna is another lovely ticklee :) Thanks for this clip.

What I would like to address though is please with all the corona sadness happening over the world (and especially in France currently), maybe it would be better to be safe and stop producing clips for a while. The last thing we want on this forum is getting the lovely model girls of you getting very, very ill... and since producing clips is very intimate with a lot of touch contact, please make sure everyone is safe... we musn’t underestimate this virus. I wanted to address this to you, hope you appreciate this.

Excellent new find FT,
I really like her laugh.
Sorry to ask this but is there any chance of having Alena back some time. I always thought she had a lot of promise.

This looks really good, was it shot after the first one? Yuna looked quite emotional even before this one started, so I wondered if that was the effect from the first one...

This looks really good, was it shot after the first one? Yuna looked quite emotional even before this one started, so I wondered if that was the effect from the first one...

No it was her second tickle scene her first scene was the feet up session :)

Excellent new find FT,
I really like her laugh.
Sorry to ask this but is there any chance of having Alena back some time. I always thought she had a lot of promise.

Yes it would be great but I don't think se will be back because she's really far from us.

Thanks! That makes sense, you probably broke down her resistance in the first feet up session. So by the time you came to this one, poor Yuna was completely weakened and out of control...

I hope there are many, many more sessions with Yuna :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back