• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crush

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
There's someone who has remained a heavy crush all these years later, even though I haven't seen her in a decade, even though she's married, even though she and I would have been completely wrong for each other, even though she was way out of my league.......and it all is because of, on top of being heartbreakingly pretty, she was extremely ticklish. Josephine.

Lebanese-American, like a little princess, a girl so kittenish she could make the most milquetoast of men feel virile. She reminds me of, for some odd reason, Kim Kardashian (not the bimbo part), she had a cute little voice and manner and was just as pretty the young Kim, only with darker skin. A girly girl to the nth degree......and so of course she'd turn out to be hyper ticklish! Everything about her said "delicate".

At the time, I was living with two friends in a one-bedroom apartment. One was a super good looking dude, and another was a female friend of ours. Josephine was a friend of this female roommate and would often come from Long Island (with a bunch of other girls) to go clubbing and often would crash at our place.

We were from two different worlds and I never would have thought anything about Josephine. I mean.....I kept my distance, I was intimidated! Luckily, she was always in a group of girls, and I was being presented as the friend and rooommate of their old friend, so I just had to really "play to the room", which I'm good at, lol. I tried to not even look at her, give her the least amount of attention. Everyone else, I'd gab and joke with, get along like a house on fire. Because Josephine was so quiet and hung back, it was easy to "ignore" her.

After a while of this, probably six months or so, she was over one night and something broke the ice. I really don't remember the path to this moment.....but there HAD to have been something - ALOT of something - for me to be so bold as I was in this story.

I know that she was at the apartment. And - I have to put this in here - I remember her changing her shoes and catching a glimpse of what looked to be like the softest, smoothest, most tickleable sole I've ever seen. Again, she was Lebanese, so her sole was lighter than the rest of her skin.....which just screams "tickle me tickle me tickle me...." I remember thinking oh my god, can this girl be any hotter? Don't look, don't look, don't look.....

What must have happened was I tagged along with them when they went out, which I seldom did. I don't know how things got so flirty, most definitely the drinks, but all I remember is we were out, and we were sitting on a bench, she was sitting forward, and I was sitting reverse, but turned towards her and we must have been flirty. Because the memory starts with me reaching out to give her a light back scratch - affectionately, not trying to tickle at all! But as soon as my fingers hit her back - she eeked out a gorgeous titter of giggles and scrunched up her neck......complete unfettered giggles, immediate. Like......what's supposed to happen when you tickle somebody. I told you she was delicate!

I didn't plan this at all - but I'm a 'ler, the reveal has been made and I have my in. I lean into her ear, intrigued and smiling: "Josephine, you're ticklish?", I spider my fingers on her sides and she buckles forward, a high helpless giggle, completely and immediately hysterical, frozen forward with her hands on her face, no fight in her at all, just clenching and buckling and scrunching......none of which worked, by the way, none of which stopped the very simple, basic tickling she was getting, fingers skimming fingers skimming, like hamsters on their spinning wheels, steady and light, tapping and grazing, tapping and grazing off, tapping and grazing off her sides, sending tickles shooting right to her gigglebox....and her buckled forward, taking it like a girl......I couldn't believe I was living this moment.....

I actually didn't do it that long, but it was more than just a quick tickle, I kept her under a bit and was teasing her as she was laughing, though I can't remember what I was saying. It was so girlish, so correct.....her recovery from both tickles was just big smiles, shy and a little embarrassed, but also exhilarated, that "I just got tickled" look.....and "is he going to do it again?" type cautious look. The only thing that spoiled it a bit was my roommate (Josephine's friend) was sitting next to us, noticed the commotion, and kind of scowled a bit. (I think she possibly knew about my kink so.....she was probably thinking "Leo, you pervert.....don't do that to my friend!" lol)

As the night went on, our group snowballed, and Josephine was getting chatted up left and right, and - even though I was a little jealous- there was something really cute about it. Every time I looked, she's there nodding, listening to some guy or another who's talking to her, giving her his rap.

The night ended with a big group at our apartment. By then, my flirty moment with her was hours and light years away, we hadn't hung much for the rest of the night, she had since been hit on by a string of guys, and now she was sitting on a futon bed, with two guys, both of whom were clearly vying for her attention. She was barefoot, and her leg was stretched out and her gorgeous smooth foot was hanging right over the edge of the mattress as she nodded and listened to these guys jump through hoops for her.

I couldn't resist. As these guys are talking, and she's looking at them, and she's so obviously.....happy for the attention, almost dizzy with attention....she's got two guys in the palm of her hand, and she's all stretched out and relaxed.....when all of a sudden, a THIRD guy walks by - me! And as I passed her, I reached out and I just dragged my finger slow and steady down her entire sole, no manipulating fingers, just draaaaag my finger down the center line..........it was the most buttery, softest, creamiest, most innocent sole I've ever touched, to this day........she shivered and said..."ooooooooo!" and looked at who it was - me - made eye contact - as if to say "you got me"......more attention, just a bunch of beasts circling their prey........we all should have teamed up and tickled her silly right then and there....if only I had the nerve. She would have been in attention heaven...

The night ended with her in bed with my buddy, my good looking roommate. Fooling around, not sex, mostly just talking.....me and him SHARED a room, so this is going on while I'm in the next bed. And he's talking to her about HIS fetish. His fetish is women's scents. So he wants to put his shnozz under her armpit! And he's trying to talk her into it, leading the way, and she's just softly giggling at anything he says...."Really? Under my arm?"....."yeah, here let me show you"..."ok"....he picks up her arm......immediate giggling...."You're ticklish?" ....."yeah!" (giggling)......"ok, well come on now...." Giggling. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" and he's getting annoyed (what a dummy!). "Come on, try really hard" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, ok...I'm ready". So this goes on a couple of more times until he either gives up or has gotten the whiff he was looking for. But definitely she was hyper ticklish under her arms so.........I got the major spots covered on this girl, all in one amazing night, this dream girl I never would have thought I would have been able to crack!

I remember one other thing that I can add. When I got together with my last major girlfriend, we had a New Year's Eve party and we all did ecstasy, and Josephine was there. And I think seeing me with this tall, lithe, super fashionista who was....a knockout....might have gotten her feeling a bit competitive because me and Josephine had a moment at the party where - both on ecstasy - l leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, a happy new year kiss, but she kind of turned to me and all of a sudden, it was close, should we or should we not kiss. (Fucking girls, lol.....she was doing that to test her own hotness, could she pull me away from this other girl? I know that's what it was....). I ended up kissing her neck, and her smile going up and rolling her head around squrimy....and then me pulling away, saying I better not.

That would be the most I'd ever cheat on my girlfriend. Can't say the same for her! lol. But that's another story that I've already told..... ;)

Poor Josephine. After 9/11, her family's house on Long Island got their windows broken and she took a lot of shit from neighbors in the neighborhood she had grown up in. The neighbors obviously didn't know anything about Lebanese people, they obviously didn't know anything about Josephine and her beautiful family. Josephine was like a Valley Girl or something, someone utterly American, a pretty little American princess, the kind you find all over the land. Usually they're blonde, though, pfft.

But you know what? She ended up marrying a 9/11 hero....a fantastic guy and someone who deserves her......so take that, motherfuckers! lol And I am SURE....I hope.....he appreciates the top-notch tickletoy he has at his fingertips. Desperately ticklish, delicate and electric .... helpless .....reactive....effortlessly tickled into deep hysterics.....goes immediately to urgent giggling......unbearably touchable....pretty, cute, sweet.........I'm still eating my heart out over her, and always will. I can only imagine what it must be like to really tickle her, every part of her.....whew.....see? Eating my heart out! lol.

Those are always the toughest, when you want something even though you know it's never going to end well. Been there plenty of times. But, good for her and her husband.

The feels are real. It all comes down to timing. You're in the right headspace, she isn't. You aren't and she is. It all comes down to timing. So many near misses.

Thanks for sharing this tale.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back