• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Curse M/F Tickling RPG

TickleMFG

TMF Poster
Hello all.

After many years of lurking I decided to try and get creative and share a little back. The Curse is a RPG with a large tickling component developed through RPG Maker Ace VX. It is not however, a tickling RPG.

The game is focused on M/F foot tickling (so far). There is about 45 minutes of playing time as it is only a draft currently (estimated about 1/6th complete). Hopefully I will have the time to complete the next part soon. The game assumes the user has a basic knowledge of RPG play. Note, even though the road unblocks after a certain point, you cannot travel any further at this time.

If you enjoy the game or found a bug, please let me know. Link below.

Edit 08/06/13 - Large expansion (Version 2.1). Fixed bugs, added tweaks, 2-3 hours+ of game time.
NOTE: You must start again from the beginning. I apologize, but there was no way around it. I put into place a backstop so it will not happen again. You should find the first quest less annoying to get through.

Edit 08/10/13 - Battle engine revamp (Version 2.2)

Edit 08/10/13 - Fixed bug, flying snakes. Added icon update. (Version 2.3)
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ecwcr8hi8u827b

Thanks,

TicklingMFG

Curse Screenshot 4.pngCurse Screenshot 3.pngCurse Screenshot 1.pngCurse Screenshot 2.png

Last edited:
Downloading it now. I'll have a tinker with it and give you feedback when I'm done :)

Wished there was some kind of special scene if the fairy queen defeted you XD

Wonderful game so far. Very great work :)
Great ablities, great enemies, a cool suqadmate.
Cannot wait for more

Wished there was some kind of special scene if the fairy queen defeted you XD. also, what do i do after i defeat the fairy queen?

Right now I am not planning on any reverse tickling, but I may add in the future. After you defeat the Fairy Queen can turn in the quest the game is done for now. You could tickle a few townsfolk or read a book or two in-game.

Wonderful game so far. Very great work :)
Great ablities, great enemies, a cool suqadmate.
Cannot wait for more

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Very nice game. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for checking it out!

Would anyone have any advice for an RPG newbie?

I've tried installing and it seems all I keep getting is prompts telling me to change my home page (to AOL) and and a search tool.

I do not want my settings changed and would really like just to install The Curse and check it out.

All feedback is welcome and thank you :)

TJ

OK! I finally got TheCurse.Exe download but got an error why trying to install.

Am I Cursed? haha!

Updated 08/06/13 - Added good sized expansion. Link on main page.

I tried both links (2.1 and 2.2) and after running Game.exe both pop up a window stating "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game."

Any videos of it? Won't have computer access for a few days,so I'm just on mobile

Haha, thanks a lot TickleMFG. It worked fine after I downloaded that package. I played through the game over the last couple of evenings. Growing up I played through the first few Final Fantasy games so I definitely enjoyed this. Did you actually do programming work to make this game or does this RPG maker actually provide all the tools you need?

I look forward to your future updates.

Haha, thanks a lot TickleMFG. It worked fine after I downloaded that package. I played through the game over the last couple of evenings. Growing up I played through the first few Final Fantasy games so I definitely enjoyed this. Did you actually do programming work to make this game or does this RPG maker actually provide all the tools you need?

I look forward to your future updates.

The coding is built into the RPG Maker already so no programming is necessary. It works a lot like a complex level editor. I definitely had the first few Final Fantasy games in mind when creating it. Thanks for the feedback :D .

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back