• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The demise of long fingernails...

Horatio

TMF Master
I gotta admit, I love long nails on a woman. The tickling implications are obvious, but I think a set of well kept, long nails are a thing of beauty.

So, it's become apparent to me that the day of the "full set" - fake nails in acrylic - are gone for awhile. All of my female friends are all going natural. A set of fake nails are now passe.

I used to love long red or otherwise polished fingernails, but when those gave way to french a few years ago, I was still OK. Although they didn't look as vampy, they still worked on a pair of soles. Now, everyone is working on their natural nails, and they trim those when they get just a little bit past their fingertips.

Well, maybe we'll go full circle, and in a few years, the polished long nails of the 70s and 80s will return. But for now, it's a great loss... :(

Just for you

These are REAL nails (mine) no acrylic on these! Is this what you miss?

I used to keep my nails long and I did use acrylics a few times in college, I like them. But alas, I got a parrot. Now I can't even paint my nails because she thinks those shiny things are new toys for her, and polish does NOT last long. Nor can I keep my nails too long, even unpolished, because she doesn't like to be petted by long nails. Yes, we are all Slaves To the Bird around here, lol.

While I tend to let my pinky nails grow, I have to keep my nails trimmed or I'd be making more typo's than ever. As it is, the keys on my keyboard have little score marks in them from my nails. Even trimmed, my nails have tapped off most of the letters on my keyboard (white letters on black). At one time, my nails were the length you like so much, but due to their length, they weren't practical for living up here in the mountains. So, I now keep them at a manageable length. I use all sorts of colors for my nails, but my preferences tend to lean towards red.

Yes I have to agree, as stated in myprevious post, lng nails feel so good, espercially slowly stroking the soles, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

I am ready and sure as hell able.

Ladies? Any takers!!! please lol!!!!! :) I am adorable I promise!!! :)

TTM

TheTanMan said:
Yes I have to agree, as stated in myprevious post, lng nails feel so good, espercially slowly stroking the soles, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

TTM
You are quite adorable! Tee Hee Hee

I've worn long French nails for years~I'll never take them off~guys love them too much! :D
XOXO

Long nails rule. I'm way more susceptible to tickling if it's being done with long nails. The reactions you can get from me if you have nails versus if you don't is like night and day

My nails are all natural,not long and feedback from lees I have tickled say that I don;t need long nails for my fingers to be effective tickling machines :devil:

TheTanMan said:

TTM
Damn! You ARE quite the hottie... maybe I'll let my nails grow a little wild and pay a visit to New York.

Last edited:
LOL Thanks you are all to kind, now will you all please stroke my soles, lol :))

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back