• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Reunited Part 11 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next chapter in the saga that you have been enjoying. Thank you for all the comments thus far and I hope you are looking forward to these last two chapters. Now, I do want to mention that there is a plan for everything. Just take that sentence and trust. Enjoy these final two chapters. Now, this chapter will be focused on a moment that many wanted to see from the original Deputy's Peril series. These two main characters deserve to finally have their moment. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also, I recommend listening to the following "soundtrack" songs when reading this chapter. I listened to these songs repeatedly as I wrote the chapter because it sums up the mood and emotion. So, enjoy the soundtrack as well as the story itself!

(For the celebration)
Carlos Santa "Maria Maria" instrumental: https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=DFDAWasYOfo

(For Darby/La Diabla)

The Weeknd "Earned it": https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=xe_iCkFsQKE
Beyonce "Crazy in love" remix: https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=bfQ7ucGQdOM
Sade "No Ordinary Love": https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=k1k6EUW0czc
PM Dawn "I'd Die without you": https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p5JPT1mmlUw

PART 11

Darby was sitting in Cheyenne’s teepee and feeling really good at the moment. She was truly enjoying herself in this Native American village. She spent an hour in Chief Wanbli’s wigwam and enjoyed listening to Cheyenne tell her parents the adventure she went through. She noticed that Cheyenne left out the more traumatic aspects, such as the tickle torture that happened, and that made sense. She was so enraptured by what Cheyenne was telling her parents. She told them how the women were all rescued and how they had a battle with some caretakers and then they were free. There was also high emotion as she watched Cheyenne tell her parents how scared she was, but she had to be brave for the other women. Darby then told Wanbli and Isi how brave their daughter was and how she was such a great leader for those women and even La Diabla corroborated that aspect. Darby listened to La Diabla tell her parents that Cheyenne even saved her own life from Svetlana and how proud she was of her leadership. It was truly a special moment to see how proud Chief Wanbli and Isi were of their daughter.

Darby snapped out of her memory and looked around the teepee. This tepee was very cozy, and she saw all the cute little wooden dolls and other arts and crafts that belonged to Cheyenne. She was comfortable herself as she finished getting out of the hot springs. The warm water was very soothing, and it felt incredible after such a high anxiety day. Now she was waiting for La Diabla to return, and then Cheyenne after that. There was going to be a massive celebration soon and she was excited. Then the teepee “door” opened and in walked La Diabla. The outlaw came back from the hot spring, and it made her heart jump a little. La Diabla was wearing her jeans and shirt, and in her socks, and her hair was still wet. Darby thought she looked incredibly beautiful right now. The way the long black hair was wet and sticking to her face, it just made her look amazing. She was trying not to stare and wanted to calm herself. It was all still a whirlwind for Darby. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever dream that she would have affection for a woman that once tormented her. But things were different now and the two formed a special bond as far as she was concerned. “So, feeling better?” she asked.

La Diabla turned around and stared at Darby. She smiled as she was getting comfortable inside this teepee, and she felt incredible at the moment. That hot spring bath felt amazing as it relaxed her as well as soothe her body and soul. She wished she could have stayed in that water forever, but she was excited about the celebration this evening. She remembered the last time there was a celebration for Cheyenne’s return and it was an event she would never forget. She definitely knew this night’s event was going to be very special. What also made her happy was Darby being here. It was good to be able to see her and they were not in some kind of predicament together. They could relax and just be in each other’s company. La Diabla stared at Darby and really liked looking at that beautiful face. She then moved her hair completely behind her and fanned it out a little across her shoulders so it could dry sooner. “Yeah, I am feeling really good now. That bath felt amazing….I got the stench of Helga off of me..haha” she joked.

“I know what you mean..hehehe” Darby laughed. She couldn’t take her eyes off La Diabla’s face as it was perfect to her. The wet hair really enhanced the looks in her opinion. “So, ready for the celebration? You said you seen one of these before?” she asked.

“Yes, when I brought Cheyenne back the first time. The people are very festive, and their parties are something special. I think you will love it….” La Diabla responded. She started to feel a little nervous but calmed herself. “We just need to wait until Cheyenne comes back and then we can go to the party. So, we are going to go back to Santa Selena later tonight?” she asked.

“Yeah, we can go after the celebration. I got us a hotel room so we will have a place to stay. That way we can go searching for Priscilla and Gloria early tomorrow. I got to find them and bring them to justice. Plus, I want to make sure my friend Bessie is ok.” Darby responded. She then thought about the hotel room. It would be just her and La Diabla and the way she felt right now, she wondered if anything would happen between them later. That sent a surge of arousal through her body, but she had to hide that feeling.

“That sounds good. I do want to find those two bitches. It reminds me of when we teamed up to get Madam Olivia. It will be the same in a way. We capture them, I get revenge, and you look like the hero again. Haha” La Diabla joked. She also thought about the fact they would be alone later tonight, which gave her some excitement.

Cheyenne then came into the teepee after having her hot spring bath. She was feeling very relaxed. She was covered by a blanket, barefoot and her long black hair was still wet. She saw the two women in her teepee, and it made her happy. She absolutely adored La Diabla and found Darby to be such a great person. “Hey! You both are here! I think we are going to have SO much fun tonight!” she said with excitement. She then started to reach for her ceremonial dress that she was going to wear tonight. “Hey, I just thought of something. How do you two know each other?” she asked.

La Diabla and Darby looked at each other and realized they never did explain how they knew each other to anyone else. La Diabla then looked at Cheyenne and smiled. “Well, we both knew each other from her hometown of Plotsville. Without going into great detail, but you know that I am not exactly on the right side of the law. Hehehehe Well, she actually arrested me one time and sent me to prison. I managed to escape, find her and we had another battle which I won….” she giggled and winked at Darby. She knew she had to be careful to not reveal everything that happened between the two. “After that, someone else did something horrible to me and I then teamed up with sweet Darby here and we captured that woman and Darby sent her to jail.” she explained.

“Wow!!! That is an amazing story! So, if you both knew each other from her hometown, isn’t it crazy that you both reunite here, so far away from your homes?” Cheyenne said, realizing the amazing coincidence.

“Yeah, that is pretty amazing actually. We haven’t seen each other in about a year and had two separate lives going on. Then we meet up again in a cavern of all places. I think I agree with you Cheyenne. It is a crazy coincidence. But maybe it was destiny that we see each other once again. We do make a great team…” Darby said, then winked at La Diabla.

“Well, I am glad I met both of you. You two saved my life. TWICE! You are both very special to me and I will love you both forever…” Cheyenne said, now feeling very grateful and appreciative that these two women from far away were here now and it literally saved her life. “Well, I will get ready for the celebration! You both should go around the village and see the others. You both are heroes to everyone!” she said. She wanted to be alone so she could get dressed.

La Diabla smiled as she knew Cheyenne wanted a little privacy so she could get ready. “Come on Darby, let’s allow the princess to get herself beautiful for the night….” she grinned. She saw Cheyenne blush and then she left the teepee with Darby. She was definitely looking forward to the event!

The celebration had started, and the Elu tribe members were already starting to party. There were massive decorations everywhere, the smell of meat being smoked and cooked over an open fire filled the air. There was music playing, children running around, and everyone was in a very festive mood. La Diabla was sitting at the main table in the middle of the village. She sat in her same seat, which was 3 chairs away from the main chair for Chief Wanbli. Darby was seated next to her, and they both took in the atmosphere. There was such positive energy and La Diabla was moving in rhythm with the music. She truly enjoyed being here with the Elu tribe as it felt like a second home. She then looked over at Darby who was looking all around. “Wonderful, isn’t it?” she asked.

Darby was in total awe as she saw the tribe members having such a good time. She had been to dances and celebrations in Plotsville and even her own hometown, but this was something different. She was loving how the people were dancing and the vibe was addicting. This was truly a moment to celebrate, and she got caught up in it. She turned towards La Diabla and smiled. “It really is. This IS amazing!” she said with a huge smile.

The crowd of people then went silent as a Native American man appeared near the head of the table. He had a smile on his face and made his announcement. “My fellow tribesmen, I present to you Chief Wanbli, Isi and their daughter Shikoba!” he proclaimed.

The crowd then went into cheers and chants as the royal family made their appearance. They all walked with grace, and each wore their ceremonial clothing. Chief Wanbli had his large feather headdress on, Isi had a smaller one on and Cheyenne had a single feather pointing up from her head. They all made it to the table and took their places by the respective chairs. Wanbli then motioned his hands, which meant everyone was to take their seats. He remained standing so he could speak to the crowd.

“Thank you all for this wonderful celebration! We are all gathered here to celebrate the safe return of my daughter, Shikoba! For the second time, we celebrate that she has made it back to us safe and sound. She means everything to me and to see her here again makes my heart rejoice! I want to thank the gods for her return.” Wanbli said and loved the very loud ovation they tribe gave, all excited that Cheyenne was back. He then looked at Cheyenne with love in his eyes. “It also makes me very happy to know that my precious daughter helped saved a lot of innocent young women from being turned into slaves. She helped comfort them and showed great leadership. One day, she will be a great leader of the Elu tribe. I love you Shikoba. I love you with all of my heart and you have made me tremendously proud.” he said while tearing up.

Cheyenne looked at her father with love and his words meant everything to her. She stood up and walked over to him. She hugged him and tried to keep her emotions in check. “I love you father…” she said.

La Diabla looked over at this tender moment and she couldn’t help but smile. Cheyenne was such a strong woman, even in the direst of circumstances. She was very proud of her too and thought about how this young woman has really affected her own life. She was truly thrilled she brought Cheyenne back home, even if she went through hell to do it. La Diabla then glanced over at Darby and smiled. She also owed Darby her life as well.

Wanbli loved the feeling of that hug and he smiled when he saw Cheyenne go back to her seat. “Now, I do have another announcement I want to make. I want to honor someone who has also made such a great impact to the Elu tribe. Ever since she arrived, she has shown to be an honorable and gifted person. She is responsible for bringing back my precious daughter to her tribe…” he said, then looked at La Diabla. He smiled and then headed towards her. When he got near her, he motioned his hand for her to stand up.

La Diabla stood up and looked around. She could see all the people looking at her and she started to feel that shyness. She then looked at Wanbli and she could see he had tears in his eyes and had the look of a proud father. She felt her heart beating faster, as she figured she was about to be recognized in front of everyone.

“You..you have been an absolute godsend to all of us. You have protected my daughter and with that, I owe you my life. Shikoba looks up to you so much. Thank you for helping her become a stronger woman. Your influence has been very welcomed. As Chief of the Elu tribe, I extend the greatest honors to you. You are always welcomed here and if you want to stay forever, it would be our greatest honor…” Wanbli said, then bowed to her. There was loud applause then he stood upright again. He motioned his hand for silence and when the crowd noise died down, he looked at the outlaw again. “I know you go by the name La Diabla, but I want to present you with your own tribal name. We all want your Elu tribe name to be Qaletaqa. It means guardian of the people….” he announced. “You truly are a protector…”

La Diabla stood there stunned as Chief Wanbli made these proclamations to her. She was a welcomed guest of the tribe and even invited to live the rest of her days here. Then, she received a tribal name. She didn’t know how to react. She looked around and saw everyone standing and cheering for her. They chanted her new tribal name “Qaletaqa” and then she made eye contact with Cheyenne who had tears in her eyes. She then saw the young woman stand up from her chair and give her a hug.

“You deserve it. I love you Qaletaqa. You are the most amazing woman ever..” Cheyenne whispered in La Diabla’s ear as she hugged her.

La Diabla did everything in her power to fight back tears as she was overwhelmed by the honor of these people. For the very first time in her life, she was being honored for doing something good. These good people of the Elu tribe loved her and that was something she didn’t experience very often in her life. She spent so many years being feared by people, her “honor” was from El Guapo’s gang, but that was always after she did crimes and other negative stuff. This moment right now, this was because she did something good for people and it felt a whole lot better. Then she heard Cheyenne’s beautiful words in her ear and that one tear escaped her right eye and rolled down her cheek. La Diabla felt a true sense of happiness. “I love you too Cheyenne…” she whispered back.

Cheyenne released her hug and smiled at La Diabla. She could see the emotion in her friend’s eyes, and she let a tear come out too because she knew this must have affected La Diabla. She then clapped her hands in unison with the crowd and joined in with the cheers. She screamed her new name very loud and had the biggest smile.

Darby witnessed this scene, and she felt the emotions tugging at her own heart strings. It was an unbelievable moment as she watched a woman who was known for so much evil and criminal acts receive such a loving honor. She felt really happy for La Diabla. It was still very surreal for her because a little over a year ago, she would have NEVER thought she would see the outlaw in a position of good. Darby felt her own emotions grow for this enigmatic woman. She started to clap as well and started to chant along with the crowd. La Diabla deserved this honor and wanted her to enjoy the moment.

La Diabla sat back down and she was still in shock. She then felt her right hand being touched and she looked over at Darby. She saw the deputy looking back at her and could hear her tell her “I’m proud of you.” which made her feel really nice inside. She then looked over at Cheyenne who smiled at her, and the two women shared a moment where their foreheads touched for a moment in their special bond.

Chief Wanbli then walked towards Darby and motioned for her to stand up as well. He then turned to the crowd. “I also want to thank Qaletaqa’s friend, Darby. She was also very important in bringing back my daughter to her home.” he announced. Then he looked at the tall woman again and hugged her. Once he released the hug, he looked at her and announced, “You are always welcome here at the Elu tribe. We owe you our eternal gratitude. Thank you!” he said, and the tribe members roared in their agreement and started clapping for her as well.

Darby felt her face turning red as she did not expect to be honored at this moment. She could see the happiness of everyone, and she simply waved her hand, acknowledging this honor. She looked at La Diabla who was clapping at her as well as Cheyenne. Darby couldn’t help but feel emotional over this. These were truly amazing people.

The crowd finally slowed down their cheering as Chief Wanbli once again raised his hand. He looked at his tribe and flashed a huge smile. “Now, let’s EAT!!!! Let’s have a great celebration!!!!” he announced, and more cheers went up and the music started to play again.

The foot was served, and everyone was having a great time. The mood was very festive, and the food was absolutely delicious. The music continued to play and after most of the villagers ate, they then stood up and started their dance routines. Many of them were group choreographed as they went into their traditional dances. Everyone was having a great time.

Darby sat back and just took in the entire scene. This was her first time at something like this and it was unforgettable. She had fun talking with the tribe folks as they asked her many questions and others were fascinated by her height and red hair. She really liked the food that was made, and the dancing blew her mind away. She loved the choreography and the sound of the delightful music. She was in pure amusement as she saw La Diabla get up from her seat and go dancing with Cheyenne. She was so impressed with the way she was dancing as it looked mesmerizing. Darby felt such a happiness in her heart as she saw the outlaw having such a good time with the people of the Elu tribe. She saw Cheyenne doing a very beautiful dance to the music and the look on her face was of pure joy. She knew how happy Cheyenne was at this very moment, just letting herself go after the horrendous ordeal she went through and feeling the music. Darby just watching everyone was definitely going to be a great memory. Then she noticed both Cheyenne and La Diabla were staring back at her. Then both women approached her.

“Get up. You’re dancing!” La Diabla said with a smile.

Darby started to blush and put her hands up. “Haha that’s not going to happen. I don’t know how to dance!” she giggled.

“Come on!!! I know you know how to dance!” Cheyenne laughed as she reached for Darby’s hands.

“No no no, I am NOT a dancer! I have two left feet!” Darby laughed.

“You have two BIG left feet, but you are going to dance!” La Diabla teased.

Darby laughed at the joke and still refused to get up from her seat. She may have been a good athlete and could be a physical person, but she was never comfortable dancing. Then she saw some young girls approaching her, around the ages of 12-13 years old and they were surrounding her and pulling her to stand up. Darby felt so embarrassed, and she knew she couldn’t refuse these cute kids. Her eyes then looked at La Diabla and Cheyenne and they both had looks of “we got you!” on them. Darby understood that they were behind these children forcing her to go dance. She took a deep breath and stood up. She then walked over to the dancing area, and she had both La Diabla and Cheyenne surrounding her, dancing around her. She felt incredibly shy, but while listening to the music, she tried a dance move, trying to move to the beat and she heard people cheering! So, she continued to dance, doing her best to keep up with the very rhythmic motions of both Cheyenne and La Diabla. Even though she felt incredibly embarrassed, she was definitely having a lot of fun at this moment. The entire village was having a great time and Darby was glad she was here. This was definitely going to be a favorite memory of hers for years to come.

The celebration started to die down after a few hours as it was starting to get late. Many of the tribesmen had gone back to their residences to turn in for the evening. The main celebration area was almost empty, with the royal family getting ready to depart, as well as La Diabla and Darby. It was a great celebration, and everyone was getting tired. Darby and La Diabla approached the royal family.

“Chief Wanbli, thank you for such a wonderful evening! I haven’t had this much fun in a very long time!” Darby said, as she reached her right hand out to shake his.

“It was our honor for you to be here. Please, stay the night. I want you both to be very comfortable.” Wanbli informed them.

“I would love that, but I’m afraid we will be leaving tonight. We want to get ready for tomorrow as we plan to go find the women responsible for kidnapping your daughter and bring them to justice…” Darby told him.

“Yes, you know I want to stay here as I love being here, but she is right. We will have to leave so we can prepare for our search tomorrow. I hope you understand.” La Diabla responded as well.

“Yes, I understand. I want you to find those women responsible for taking my daughter twice! I know you have to follow your laws, but if possible, please bring Priscilla Montenegro to us for our justice. She has kidnapped my daughter twice! She must be brought to justice from this tribe. She will pay a price.” Wanbli said, with some seriousness in his voice. He truly wanted to bring justice to Priscilla. He knew the penalty for the crimes she committed. It would be a death sentence.

La Diabla smiled as she knew from the tone he gave, knew what that price would be. “If we can, we will bring her here for her penalty. I will be back soon. Once we accomplish our mission, I will return.” she said, then she looked at Cheyenne. “Hey you, be safe ok?” she told her.

“I will. You be careful too. I want to see you again very soon, ok?” Cheyenne replied, then gave La Diabla a hug. Her hug was filled with love as she really wanted her friend to be safe. Cheyenne knew exactly how dangerous Priscilla could be.

La Diabla then broke the hug, then went over to both Wanbli and Isi and gave them hugs. She then turned towards Darby. “Ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go. Time for us to find those two bitches..” Darby said. The deputy and the outlaw walked their way to the carriage they rode into this place. They both sat in the driver’s seating area and then with one final wave to the royal family who accompanied them to their carriage, they rode off. Santa Selena was a bit far away and they wanted to get their as soon as possible so they could get some rest. It truly was a very long day.

The duo finally made it back to the city of Santa Selena and made their way to the hotel, the Sunset Inn. The journey was long, but also very nice as they spent time chatting with each other, talking about the celebration they went to. La Diabla joked about Darby’s dancing skills, teasing the taller woman. Once they got to the Inn, they moved the carriage to the “parking area” and then climbed down. Both women were getting really tired and entered into the Inn. Darby went to the front desk and told the clerk her name and that she had a room. The young man behind the desk located her name and gave her a room key and directions to where the room was. The pair then walked to the room number 204 and Darby put the key in. The key turned and the door was unlocked, and then they walked into the room. The room did not have electric lights, but it did have some gas lamps, that Darby turned on and now she had a view of the room.

“This is not too bad..” Darby said as she looked around the room. The room had red wallpaper on the walls with a picture of local government officials, as well as the Governor of California. There was a queen size bed close by the window of the room and she walked over to that window. She opened the curtains slightly and had a view of the main road the hotel was located on. She then shut the curtains and looked over at La Diabla. She could tell La Diabla was trying to feel the room out, remove her hat and hanged it on the hat rack. Then saw her sit at foot of the bed. “Feeling tired?” she asked.

“Yes, I am getting tired. This was one hell of a day!” La Diabla responded as she saw Darby come sit next to her on the foot of the bed on her right side and they both faced the door. She then reached down and started to remove her boots so she could get comfortable. She looked over and Darby was doing the same. Soon, both women had their boots off and were in their socks. La Diabla had her feet next to Darby’s and she looked at the size difference. “You really do have some BIG feet!” she joked.

“Hey!!!! Don’t make fun of muh feet!” Darby giggled as she then tapped her larger feet on La Diabla’s smaller feet.

“I am just making an observation tenderfoot…hehehe” La Diabla joked again. She then bumped her right shoulder into Darby’s left shoulder, trying to be playful. “I haven’t called you that in a year…” she smiled.

“Yeah, I know. It is not my favorite nickname..hahaha” Darby giggled back and then leaned her body next to La Diabla’s.

La Diabla took a deep breath and started to feel a little nervous. This day was very eventful, and very emotional. She then took her right hand and took a hold of Darby’s left hand. She then turned her head to the right and looked at Darby’s beautiful face. She started to feel those emotions rising in her and she got nervous. “I want to thank you Darby…” she said in a lowered voice.

Darby felt La Diabla’s hand holding her left hand and she started to feel nervous as the outlaw was looking at her. She could see the emotions on that beautiful face and wondered what was about to happen. “Thank me for what?” she asked with her voice sounding a little nervous.

“For everything you have done for me yesterday and today.” La Diabla responded, then turned her head momentarily. This was about to be really tough for her as it was never easy discussing emotions. But she felt like she had to. She then faced the deputy again. “I mean, you helped me so much. I have a hard time finding the right words, but I just want you to know how much I appreciate you being here for me. When we were in that cavern, you saw the worst thing to happen to me. You saw me in my most vulnerable state. I-I…..wait..” she said as she turned her head again, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Darby felt a state of high emotions building up in her own body as she could tell La Diabla was trying to express herself emotionally to her, something that just had to be extraordinarily difficult for her. She squeezed La Diabla’s right hand and waited for her to look right back at her. When she did, she told her in a whispered tone, “Don’t worry about it. I am glad I was there for you.”

La Diabla smiled a little as she heard Darby’s response. She knew she had to get this off her chest. “You are so very kind to me. I wonder sometimes why you do it. I mean, I have done very cruel things to you in the past. You still took care of me. You still comforted me in a time of need. I was a wreck. I was a broken soul, and I was hurting really bad, but you comforted me, and you made sure I was ok. No one has ever done that for me before. You even tried to build my confidence back up because you believed in me. If I was like that in El Guapo’s gang, I would have been cast aside. There is no place for any emotions in that gang, so what happened to me truly broke my heart and my soul. That didn’t matter to you. You just wanted to take care of me and I just…” she said with great emotion in her voice, then stopped because she felt like crying as she expressed her emotions.

Darby could feel the emotion and gratitude in La Diabla’s words. It was very touching to her because La Diabla was once again exposing her “human side”. She knew this had to be really difficult and she wanted to make sure she was in a safe place to express those feelings. “Hey, it’s ok. I just want you to know that I am here for you. Always..” she said with a smile and her voice was cracking with emotion.

La Diabla could feel her eyes getting watery as she saw Darby’s face. “But I have to know, why? Why did you help me? Why did you even bother trying to comfort me and help me after all the things I did to you a year ago?” she said as her voice really started to break up. She then tried to continue, and a tear fell from her left eye as she prepared herself for her next set of words. “What I also don’t understand is, why would you put your own personal safety on the line for me? When Priscilla and Helga were about to put that cream inside me, you stopped them. They took you and tortured you. Why would you do that Darby? Why put yourself in danger on my behalf?” she asked, her emotions now fully taking over.

Darby saw La Diabla shed a tear and that was all it took for her to shed one herself. “Well, it was because you needed help. I wasn’t going to let them do that to you. I watched them humiliate you like I know you have never been through before. I just had to do something. You needed help and I was willing to stop them even if it endangered me. That’s muh job. It is what I like to do. I protect people and you needed protection…” she responded, truly feeling the moment.

La Diabla lowered her head as she heard Darby’s response. She just could not believe someone would sacrifice their own well being for her safety. She then looked up at Darby again and tried to smile. “No one in El Guapo’s gang would do that for me. That is not something we do, even though we consider ourselves family. I-I can’t thank you enough for trying to protect me. You’re a beautiful woman Darby. You have such a beautiful heart and a kind soul. You are truly a special woman…” she said, and another tear fell from her eye.

Darby’s mind was in total awe during this surreal emotional moment. She started to get choked up herself and let another tear fall from her eye. “Well, thank you for that. That is very kind of you. Like I said, I just had to help you. You were suffering and I just wanted to help you. When I saw you in that cage we were in, you were so sad, and you were so troubled. I wanted to make you feel better. Salem, you are by far the strongest woman I know. To see you so sad, it broke muh heart. I wanted to do anything I could to get you to feel better.” she replied. She was now looking at La Diabla’s face and saw a small smile, which only got Darby more emotional. “Besides, we are a team. I mean, last year we worked together to bring down Madam Olivia. It was the night before we did that, when it was you, me and Bobby Jo sitting around that campfire. That was the first time I realized that you did not have an evil heart. You showed me there is a loving person inside you. You have a soul. You are truly not an evil woman. You are a beautiful, strong woman and I have to say….I kinda admire you now.” she said, then felt herself blushing after giving the compliment.

La Diabla felt her heart skip a beat as she heard Darby’s very kind words. She couldn’t believe that after their history, they were now together expressing admiration for one another. “Darby, you are special to me. Thank you for being you. I also want to apologize for what I did to you in the past. I hope you can forgive me for that.” she said, remembering those moments in the barn and Madam Olivia’s brothel where she tickled tortured Darby.

“It’s all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. We are a team now. The deputy and the outlaw. Think about what we accomplished together as a team. We brought down a gun smuggling ring and now a large sex trafficking ring that saved so many innocent lives. We are definitely better together than we are enemies, and I am very grateful that you are here with me now.” she said feeling very emotional. Then she remembered something that was said while the duo was in the cavern. “May I ask you something?”

La Diabla really enjoyed listening to Darby talk about them being a great team. It was true, together they brought down some major crime rings and helped innocent people. Then she heard the question posed. “Sure, what’s on your mind?” she responded.

Darby felt herself shaking with nerves as she was about to ask her question. “Um..while we were in the cage together, you said that you failed the people you care about. You said Cheyenne and….me. You care about me?” she asked, now feeling herself tremble and worried about the response.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile as she heard the question and could hear the nervousness in the voice and felt Darby’s body tremble since they were still holding hands. “To be honest….yes, I do care about you Darby. I thought about you since the last time we saw each other before I went back to Mexico. I was hoping one day we would meet again…” she responded.

The answer blew Darby’s mind away as La Diabla just admitted that she did have some emotions for her. Now she was shaking like a leaf in the wind and looked at that amazing face. “I-I care about you too. I thought about you a lot over the last year too…funny how this is how we see each other again. In California of all places…” she said with a slight giggle.

La Diabla looked at Darby’s face and saw the beauty coming from it. She then lifted her left hand and softly caressed the right check of Darby’s face. “You’re so beautiful Darby, you really are.” she said with emotion in her voice. Her emotions were now overwhelming as she truly did care about this woman before her. She could feel the softness in the skin, and her own emotional instincts took over. She leaned her head forward and kissed Darby on the lips.

Darby was surprised by the kiss but did not move her head away. The feeling of those lips on hers made her knees go weak and she was happy she was still sitting down. She could tell this was a kiss of pure passion. It was also a kiss she thought about since she last saw La Diabla near Plotsville a year ago. She kissed back with passion and just let herself go. This was a very tender moment between the two and it was something she truly desired.

La Diabla felt Darby kissing back and she felt her arousal skyrocket. The passion started to come out from her body, and she then leaned into Darby and soon they fell back onto the bed, laying on their sides and were making out. Emotions definitely took over her body as she truly wanted Darby. She felt this was right between the two and she was definitely going to enjoy doing this. She could hear their lips smacking together and their grunting sounds let both of them know this was going to be a hot moment. La Diabla knew there was no turning back at this point, she desired to make love to this woman. A woman that cared about her and made her feel confident in herself again. She then moved her body so that she was on top of Darby while the deputy laid on her back. She opened her eyes and saw that beautiful face of Darby. It fueled her passion even more and she continued to kiss her. Her hands then started reach for the buttons on Darby’s shirt, it was time for them to get a lot more comfortable!

Darby could feel her shirt being unbuttoned and she felt a very strong tingle between her legs as she knew they were going to make sweet love. This was definitely a moment in the making from long ago. Her hands then reached towards the hem of La Diabla’s shirt and she started to pull it up from her body. When the shirt got to the breast area, the kiss broke, and she saw La Diabla staring down at her. Darby could feel her own nipples pulsating, and she started to breathe heavy.

La Diabla sat upright while straddling Darby and she could see that sexy face of Darby staring back at her. She felt Darby trying to take off her shirt, so she decided to do it herself. She quickly removed her shirt and threw it across the room and immediately went to take her bra off. She could feel very strong erotic feelings in her body and now it was time to let them all out. She undid the clasp of her bra and then took off the garment and threw it in the same direction of her shirt. Her breasts were freed, and her small brown nipples were really stiff. La Diabla looked down at Darby and could see her staring at her tits. “I am going to get you naked….” she said softly.

Darby was in a lustful trance as she saw La Diabla’s naked breasts. She saw them in the cavern before, but now, they were right in front of her, and they looked really nice. She then felt her shirt getting taken off as she stared at those cute brown nipples. Soon her shirt was off and now her bra was being grabbed. She didn’t even care that La Diabla was trying to tear into her. She was just as in extreme lust as the lover with her. She laid back and felt her bra getting taken off, exposing her breasts. She let out a soft moan and the touched her breasts. She squeezed them and looked back at La Diabla who was locked in on them.

La Diabla’s eyes bulged out as she saw those amazing breasts of Darby. She got to play with those breasts on several occasions, but now they looked even more amazing because she was about to make love to Darby instead of tormenting her. She licked her lips then reached for her belt buckle. She wanted to get her jeans off as fast as possible because she wanted to be naked soon. The buckle came off and she unbuttoned her jeans and then quickly pulled them down off her hips and now they were near her knees. She got off of Darby and quickly pulled her legs from the jeans and nearly torn her own underwear off right after. After the underwear came off, she quickly took off her socks and now she was completely naked. Her lust was very strong and now it was time to get Darby naked. She desired her so much.

Darby was speechless as she watched La Diabla strip herself naked very quickly. She looked at that amazing body and she was so turned on at the moment. She then saw La Diabla straddle her legs and the tits were hanging down. It looked like La Diabla was a wild animal now stalking her prey as she could see the long black hair hanging down across the shoulders, back and sides. Her eyes made contact with the outlaw’s, and she could see fire in them. Then she gasped as she saw La Diabla’s hands moving toward her belt buckle and watched it come undone. Darby realized she was about to be naked very soon!

La Diabla slowly unbuckled the belt and then once it was free, she unbuttoned the jeans and slowly started to pull down the jeans from Darby’s hips. “I want to see your pretty pussy….I want to make you feel so good…” she cooed as the jeans were now pulled down to Darby’s knees. She then got off the legs and sat on the side of them and then pulled the jeans off. She threw the jeans across the room and then she saw the socks. She slowly pulled the right sock off, exposing the top of the foot and a surge of excitement went through her body as she was going to see Darby’s feet! The sock finally made it to the toes and with a quick tug, the sock came off and she could see the tops of Darby’s toes. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw those thick toes and the perfectly trimmed unpolished nails. She did miss playing these feet and she planned to really have a great time with them.

Darby watched as her foot was bared and she felt an excitement. This was the first time in a long time that when her foot was bared, she wasn’t thinking of being humiliated. She knew she was being stripped naked so she could have wild sex and now her adrenaline was pumping. She then felt her left sock sliding her leg and saw the top of her foot getting exposed. Then when the sock made it to her toes, she waited in anticipation and then it happened. Her toes were exposed, and she even giggled when she saw her sock get tossed across the room. She reflexively wiggled her toes and now she looked at La Diabla staring back at her. Darby only had her underwear on and now she wiggled her hips, anxiously awaiting to be naked. This entire moment just felt right for her. She knew this was going to be a night she would never forget.

La Diabla put down the left ankle and her eyes could see that look of love in Darby’s eyes. She then looked towards those panties, and she once again straddled the legs and lowered her upper body. Her face was near the underwear, and she took a sniff near where the pussy would be. She could smell Darby’s arousal which only made her horny. Her eyes turned to slits and she licked her lips, then placed her hands on either side of the hem of the underwear on Darby’s hips. She then looked at Darby again and blew a kiss. “Time to see this sexy peach of yours again…” she cooed.

Darby gasped in pleasure as she felt those fingers on her underwear. She looked at La Diabla’s face and could see that look of lust in her eyes. When she heard those words about looking at her private area, she felt herself get more wet. Now, her underwear was getting pulled down and she felt a chill in her body as she was going to be exposed soon. Then it happened, the underwear was pulled down off her groin and heading down her legs. She did blush a little as her pussy was exposed. She watched with great intent as La Diabla pulled her underwear off her legs and off her feet. She giggled as she watched the underwear get thrown over La Diabla’s shoulder and now the outlaw was slowly crawling up towards her head again. She was anxiously waiting for whatever would happen next.

La Diabla straddled Darby’s legs and lowered her upperbody onto top of Darby’s. The moment had arrived. They were both naked and now nothing was going to stop them from making sweet love. She placed her head near Darby’s and looked directly into those eyes. Her hands reached up and started to caress Darby’s right cheek with her left hand and used her right hand to stroke the red hair. “You are so beautiful. You really are. I have dreamt of this moment for so long. I am going to make love to you Darby. I am going to make you cum….” she teased. She then lowered her head once again and started to kiss her lover. She could feel their tongues touching each other and a streak of erotic energy coursed through her nervous system. This was a kiss of pure passion. She was finally with someone that made her feel special and this was going to be a very sweet moment. As she kissed Darby, she lowered her hands and made contact with Darby’s ribs. She didn’t intend to do it, but when her fingers pressed onto the skin, she felt the body squirming. She did it again and now Darby broke the kiss so she could giggle. This absolutely delighted her, and she couldn’t help but laugh herself. “That’s right, you are a ticklish one, aren’t you?” she teased and then she started to squeeze the ribs again, making her lover giggle uncontrollably. That laughter only fueled her lust and now it was time to tickle Darby all over her body, but this time it wasn’t going to be torture, it was going to be of erotic passion.

Darby felt those fingers tickling her ribs and she couldn’t help but squirm and giggle because it tickled so much. “hehehehe don’t tickle muh ribs…hehehehehe You know I’m ticklish hehehehehe” she giggled.

“I know you are, and it really turns me on. Tickle tickle you sexy thing…” La Diabla teased as she started to stroke her fingers over the ribcage. She loved the way Darby started to squirm as her fingers stroked across that sensitive skin. A devious smile formed on her face, and she kissed Darby again. She could feel the giggles wanting to come out and it really got her arousal going.

Darby couldn’t help but giggle as she felt those fingers tickling her skin on her ribcage. This was different for her as this did not seem malicious at all. She was so used to someone trying to torture her with tickling, but this was a lot more sensual. She felt her hips grinding at the same time she was giggling into the mouth of La Diabla. She was really enjoying the kissing as La Diabla’s lips were really soft. This was definitely better than she ever imagined, and her heart was racing with excitement. The kiss broke and it allowed her to continue to giggle. “hehehehehe I’m ticklish! Come on Salem hehehehehe this hehehehe tickles so much.”

La Diabla’s nipples got harder hearing those sweet giggles. She then broke the kiss and sat upright. Her hips were on top of Darby’s now and she looked down and saw Darby laying there, looking so sexy. Her arms were next to her body, her chest was heaving up and down as she recovered from the sexy tickles and that cute smile on that beautiful face really made her heart happy. “You’re so beautiful Darby…I just want to eat you up and trust me, I will…hehehe. Right now though, I want to tickle you…I want to drive pleasure into your body…you trust me?” she said with a flirty smile.

Darby could feel the heat of La Diabla’s body on hers and her arousal just kept climbing. There was just something incredibly sexy about this woman sitting on her, looking down on her. Her eyes looked at those stiff brown nipples on La Diabla and she really wanted them. She knew she probably had to endure the tickling and she was curious. Would she like this kind of tickling? The kind that happens between two lovers and not pure torture? She heard La Diabla’s words and she just wanted to please this sexy woman. She giggled again, then nodded her head affirmatively. “Yeah, I trust you. Please be gentle…” she smiled.

La Diabla felt another wave of arousal wash over her as she saw Darby smiling. That sweet smile was getting to her and hearing her say she would allow herself to be tickled really made her feel for her. She wanted this to be a very fun and sensual moment between them. She tickled tortured Darby, but this time she wanted to tickle her to get her body ready for a massive orgasm to come. She knew she had to be careful not to torment her lover. La Diabla gently took each wrist of Darby and lifted the arms over her head. She crossed the wrists together, exposing those sexy armpits. She could see that look of submissiveness in Darby’s eyes and she craved her. She then leaned down and gave her a quick, but very firm kiss on the lips. “I will be gentle my sweet. I just want to hear those sweet giggles of yours…” she whispered. Then, she took held the wrists with her left hand and used the tips of her fingers on the right hand to very softly stroke the vulnerable left armpit. She giggled herself as she felt Darby’s body flinch. Her fingers then continued to caress the armpit and now she heard those giggles. “You’re so cute….I love your giggles..” she teased.

Darby couldn’t help but giggle as she felt those fingers tickling her left armpit. It tickled her a lot, but it also felt surprisingly good. She liked this kind of touch from La Diabla. It was so soft and sexy by that woman, and she let herself enjoy the moment. She felt a chill running through her body as the tickling continued. She closed her eyes and just let the giggles pour from her mouth. She felt helpless, but also so incredibly turned on. She opened her eyes and saw that sweet face looking back at her and she was really feeling this moment. She looked into the brown eyes of that woman, and it felt peaceful to her. The eyes were mesmerizing, and she had so many emotions flowing through her at this moment. She also just couldn’t stop giggling as the fingers were dancing in her armpit. She wanted to close her arms, but she fought that urge and did her best to leave her arms where they were because it pleased her lover sitting on top of her.

La Diabla continued to softly stroke her fingers in the armpit of her ticklish victim. She could feel Darby’s arms trying to come back down but was surprised when they did not. She realized that Darby was allowing herself to be tickled by her and it made her happy. She continued her soft touch and loved how soft the armpit skin was. The pads of her fingers easily slide across the flesh and made their way to the center of the armpit. There she drummed her fingers in the center of the armpit and loved the way Darby’s naked body beneath her started to vibrate from the ticklish feelings. This was definitely getting to be a lot of fun and she looked into Darby’s eyes. She saw a happiness in them, the kind of happiness only two lovers would have in this moment. She then paused her tickling and leaned down again to kiss those lips. “I love the way you laugh from my touch…” she whispered after the kiss broke.

“I’m hehehe so ticklish heheheeh but I like this hehehehe” Darby giggled again as the kiss left her wanting more. She was telling the truth about what she said. She was enjoying this moment right now. The tickling was very strong, but it was loving. She felt a tinge of arousal between her legs because when La Diabla leaned down to kiss her, their breasts would touch. Darby did not know how long this tickling was going to last, but she was really looking forward to having sex with the outlaw. “hehehehe are you going to keep tickling me?” she asked.

“You know I am..you have so many ticklish spots and I am going to tickle them all…” La Diabla teased as she then lifted her body up and then placed her right hand right back in the armpit. This time, she took the tip of her index finger and started to stroke the outside edges of the armpit. She felt Darby’s body shiver underneath her and could see goosebumps forming on the skin. She wanted to be a little devious, and she took the tip of her fingernail and very lightly stroked it along the skin which sent her lover squirming more. “Such a ticklish woman you are…tickle tickle tickle..” she teased as her nail went slowly along the outside edge of the armpit, going completely around it.

Darby felt her body bouncing as she felt the nail stroking the edges of her armpit and the ticklish feelings were very strong. She looked at the face of La Diabla looking down at her and she felt so helpless. She felt the ticklish sensations really ripping through her body and she kept giggling, then soon it became more of a laugh. “Tickles! Hahahahaah it tickles!!!” she squealed as the nail continued its path along her skin. Then the tickling stopped, and she saw La Diabla looking down at her again. She took a few breaths and smiled at her teasing lover. “You know this hehehehe drives me absolutely crazy, don’t you? You got me all helpless and you are taking advantage of muh body…” she said, pretending to pout.

La Diabla chuckled a little listening to that cute sound of the voice. “Yes, I am taking advantage of your weakness. I want to drive you absolutely insane….such a ticklish sexy woman you are..” she cooed and resumed tickling the armpit, this time using the pad of her index finger to tickle towards the bicep area. She felt Darby shiver and her the intense fire of her arousal continued to build. “Such a tickly little thing, aren’t you?” she continued to tease.

Darby continued to giggle as she felt the soft tickling on her bicep, and she had to squirm. She looked at the face of La Diabla and saw the look of glee. The tickling was driving her crazy, but at the same time, she was enjoying this moment. She really liked the fact that La Diabla was playing with her in this kind of way. It was tickling that initially brought them closer, so it only made sense it would be happening now. She then shivered as the finger was now making its way back down her bicep and back to her armpit. She decided she had to plead for mercy. “Please! Come on hahahahaha Salem, this hahahahaha tickles soooo much!!! Have haahahaha mercy! You have to give me mercy! Hehehehhehe” she giggled.

“Mercy? No, cute deputies deserve to be tickled! I love hearing your laughter. It just sounds so sweet….” La Diabla teased as her finger was right on the edge of the top part of the armpit area. She loved looking at the face of Darby as she was giggling uncontrollably and her face turning a nice shade of pink. “But because I am such a generous and caring woman, I will give this armpit some mercy…” she cooed then removed her finger from the armpit area. She waited for Darby to stop giggling, then leaned her head down and kissed her lips again. “Better?” she asked, then winked.

Darby loved the kiss on her lips, and it felt nice, especially after that tickling feeling. She looked at La Diabla’s face and she couldn’t help but smile. She really loved kissing her and wanted to continue. “Yes, that is much better actually. Much better than you tickling muh armpit…” she giggled. She then tried to move her arms, but noticed La Diabla’s hand did not let go of her wrists above her head. “You want to let go of my arms, so I can wrap them around you and kiss you?” she said with a flirty tone.

“Not yet….I have another armpit to play with..hehehehehe” La Diabla giggled as she then reached her right hand over and started to softly drum her fingertips across the right armpit. She felt Darby’s body once again writhing under her and loved the feeling of that soft skin on hers. She looked down at Darby’s face once again and saw her shut her eyes. She adored that look and her fingers started to move faster over the armpit skin. “That’s right, let your laughter out! I’m coming to tickle you!!” she teased.

“hahahahahahahaha noooo!!! No tickles!!” Darby shrieked as she felt those fingers touching her right armpit. She could feel that drumming on the skin and it sent ticklish shockwaves throughout her body. Her body started to buck, and her own body’s self defense mechanisms started to kick in. Her arms were now trying to come down to protect the armpit. Her mouth was wide open, and the giggles were coming out strong. When she tried to lower her arms, she then felt the tickling stop and then another kiss was planted on her lips. This kiss was very passionate, and it made her body melt into pleasure. A surge of arousal flowed through her and then the kiss broke. She looked up and saw La Diabla grinning at her. “Hey…..you can keep kissing me you know…hehehe” she giggled, then bit her lower lip.

“You were being naughty! You were trying to close your arms and that is naughty, so I had to distract you. If you want more kisses, then you will keep your arms above your head, ok?” La Diabla offered. She then felt Darby’s arms go right back above her head and she giggled to herself. “Someone likes my kisses. So, keep those arms above your head and you will get my kisses…..after I tickle you…” she teased then resumed her armpit tickling. Now she moved all her fingers in unison as it dragged across the surface of the armpit. She felt Darby’s body shiver and that sent a wave of lust in her own body. She was having too much fun tickling Darby. “Tickle tickle tickle! Darby is such a ticklish deputy, isn’t she?” she teased in a baby talk voice.

Darby felt those fingers dragging down her armpit and it was truly driving her crazy. What really got her going was that teasing talk La Diabla was giving her. It made her feel so helpless beneath that sexy woman on top of her. Her legs even started to kick a little as the fingers were now in the center of her armpit. Her eyes then looked at La Diabla again and seeing her smile was so worth this tickle teasing. Now, her laughter got stronger as the tickling got worse. Darby was grateful the tickling wasn’t brutal, but it drove her crazy nonetheless. “hahahahahahaha come on!!! Hahahaha this tickles! Kiss me!!! Kiss me instead!!! Hahahahahaha” she laughed.

La Diabla had a huge smile on her face as she heard Darby begging for more kisses. She slowed the tickling down and looked at Darby’s face. “Well, you will get kisses, but I need you to tell me you like being tickled. Tell me that you love my tickles and you *might* get a kiss from me…” she teased as she let her fingers rest directly in the center of the hollow.

Darby felt the fingers resting on her armpit and she felt those nervous ticklish feelings. She heard the offer, and she knew what she had to say. She gritted her teeth and groaned, then looked at La Diabla again. “Ok…I like your tickles.” she murmured.

“Tell me you LOVE my tickles….” La Diabla responded quickly as her fingers started to move a little.

Darby felt the fingers starting to move and she got antsy as the ticklish feelings started again. “Ok ok ok!!! I LOVE your tickles! Now, can I have a kiss please?” she asked with a smile.

La Diabla chuckled to herself, and she lowered her head once again and kissed Darby on the lips again. Their lips smacked together, and they locked tongues. This kiss felt incredible to her, and she just wanted to have more. Her mind then started think about how much she was going to pleasure this woman’s body. She thought about Darby’s pleasure center and how her tongue was looking forward to being there, tasting all those sweet juices. Her own nipples started to throb as the kiss continued. Then, she broke the kiss and grinned. “Time for more tickles!” she said with glee.

“NOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby laughed as she fingers resumed tickling her armpit. The digits were now scurrying wildly in the hollow and she started to thrash a little. She wanted to bring her arms down to protect herself again, but she remembered if she wanted more kisses, she had to keep her arms up. This was such delicious torture to her. It drove her absolutely crazy, but at the same time, she was loving it.

“That’s right pretty Darby, laugh. Laugh for La Diabla!” La Diabla teased as she fingers moved faster over the armpit. She absolutely loved the sound of Darby’s laughter and wanted to hear more of it. So, her fingers continued their path, and she watched her lover laugh uncontrollably. After listening to that beautiful sound, she then slowed her fingers up and then they came to a stop. She waited for Darby’s giggles to slow down and then she kissed her forehead. “Aww….poor Darby is ticklish…You are such a ticklish thing…Now, here is your reward.” she teased as she then started to kiss Darby on the lips again.

Darby felt the electricity from that kiss. If there one thing she was going to remember from this makeout session, was that La Diabla was an excellent kisser. She truly loved this kiss right now, especially after she was getting tickled. When the kiss broke again, she started to purr in pleasure. “I really like your kisses. Can we keep doing it?” she asked in a sensual tone.

“We are going to kiss a lot….” La Diabla said with lust in her voice. She then moved her hands away from the arms and allowed Darby to lower them. “I won’t tickle your armpits anymore. I think I will play with these ribs of yours instead…hehehehe” she giggled. She then placed her right hand on Darby’s left ribcage and her left hand on the right ribcage and started to lightly press her fingers into the skin. Darby’s arms immediately clamped to her sides, and she started to giggle uncontrollably. This delighted the outlaw as she listened to that girlish laughter coming from Darby. It has been a very long time since she tickled Darby and she really wanted to relive that experience. This time, she was going to do it in a loving, sexual way. She did feel horrible about torturing Darby in that barn a year ago, as well as at Madam Olivia’s brothel. Those times were different, now this was about her finally acting out her feelings for the deputy. Seeing Darby laughing and squirming as they were both naked gave her such a wonderful feeling. With each finger press into the ribs, she could hear that sweet laughter more.

Darby continued to squeal in ticklish delight as she felt those fingers pressing into her ribs. It was a very strong ticklish feeling, but she was starting to love it. She also remembered the time in that barn and at Madam Olivia’s when she was tickled tortured by La Diabla. This moment was much better because she was experiencing a special moment between the two. She did have some regrets when they said goodbye to each other a year ago. Now, here they were, together at last, completely naked and alone. She opened her eyes and looked at the outlaw tickling her ribs. The sensations were starting to overwhelm her, but also making her very wet. Everything felt so right at the moment. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON!!! THIS TICKLES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!” she squealed as her legs started to kick in the air as she endured the ticklish sensations.

La Diabla loved hearing that pleading and then looked down at the ribs. She fixated on the creases between the bones and placed her thumbs there. She applied pressure, but not deep pressure because she didn’t want to torture Darby, just enough to get her laughing pretty hard. She could feel the legs kicking behind her and she loved that feeling. “Keep laughing ticklish girl…Such sweet laughter. I can just tickle you aaaallllllll night long!” she teased. She found herself giggling as Darby continued to shake her body around. Then her eyes caught the jiggling breasts, and she loved that sight. She always did love Darby’s breasts. They had that soft rounded shape and she looked at those pink nipples. She did get to play with those breasts a year ago and it was one of her favorite things to tickle and tease. La Diabla continued to tickle the ribs so she could watch those sexy breasts jiggle before her very eyes.

Darby continued to laugh as she felt her ribs being tickle assaulted. She could feel those fingers in the “grooves” of her ribs, and she just kept thrashing her body around. Wave after wave of ticklish energy flowed through her body and she even tried to buck La Diabla off of her, but the outlaw had the leverage. Darby was feeling helpless, but this also continued to make her arousal grow. As she bucked her hips, she would crash into La Diabla’s body and thoughts of sex filled her mind. She was really looking forward to that moment because she truly wanted to make love to her. Then she felt a thumb pressing into her lower right ribcage and that got her really going. “Hahahahahahahahahaha hey!!! That hahahaha tickles soooo much!!! Hahahahahahaha please!! Please!!!” she begged playfully.

La Diabla loved hearing that playful begging, so she continued to press her thumb into that sweet spot. She then looked at the breasts again and wondered what it would be like to wrap her lips around those sweet nipples. She then slowed up her rib tickling so Darby could breathe a little. Now, it was time to tease her. “Please what? Why are you begging me?” she teased.

Darby felt the tickling stop and she was catching her breath. She could see the playfulness in La Diabla’s eyes which only made her want her more. “You’re tickling muh ribs! You know that drives me crazy!” she laughed.

“I know it does. That’s why I keep doing it…should I continue?” La Diabla said teasingly then did a quick tickle on the ribs.

“Hehehehehe no!!! It tickles me too much! Come on! Don’t I deserve a kiss again? You’ve been tickling muh ribs really good! I want a kiss now…” Darby said in a playful whining voice.

“hehehe you funny girl! You want me to kiss you again?” La Diabla asked. She then felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Darby nod her head “yes”. She then leaned her head down and kissed her lips again. Then she broke the kiss and lowered her head further so she could kiss Darby’s neck. As her lips made contact with the soft skin, she felt Darby try to scrunch her neck and she heard a giggle. She lifted her head again and looked at Darby with a puzzled look. “Don’t tell me your neck is ticklish too….” she smiled.

Darby felt a little embarrassed and nodded her head affirmatively. “Kinda…hehehehe just be careful.” she teased back.

La Diabla smiled then lowered her head again and started to kiss the neck again. She started to hear some moans, then a few giggles. She couldn’t help but laugh when she heard Darby’s very girlish squeals when she tickled the neck area. “You crack me up so much..hehehe” she giggled as she kissed the neck more.

Darby was loving the neck kisses as that was definitely one of her erogenous zones. It tickled her in places, but she absolutely loved it. She then reached her arms up and wrapped them around La Diabla’s naked back, pressing her into her body so she could keep the outlaw in the position to kiss her neck. “ooh!! Right there. Yeah, that’s it…..it feels so good….” she purred. Her hands started to rub the soft skin of La Diabla’s back and she felt her body heat rising. “yeah… oooooh….hey!!! hehehehee tickles tickles!!!” she squealed in delight when those lips hit a ticklish area again. Her arms let go of the back as she was once again feeling helpless to the tickling.

La Diabla’s own arousal was spiking as she continued to kiss that sensitive neck and hearing those giggles were driving her crazy. She playfully used her lips to “chew” on the neck skin, which sent Darby into a fit of giggles. She also reached her hands down a little and tickled Darby’s sides. Now she heard that laughter directly into her ear, which gave her another idea. She stopped the side tickling, then turned her head slightly and started to kiss the earlobe of Darby’s right ear. She used her tongue to pleasure that lobe and could hear Darby moan, mixed in with a few giggles.

Darby was now twitching her body in a sexual manner as her earlobe was definitely a weakness. She loved feeling that mouth of La Diabla on her lobe and could feel her warm breath in her ear. It tickled her a little, but it definitely made her more horny than she already was. Her nipples were growing even more stiff as this was definitely a hot spot on her body. “hehehe muh ear! Feels so hehehehe good!” she squealed in delight.

La Diabla was getting into playing with that ear and could now feel Darby’s body grinding into hers. This made her wild as she was so on fire herself. She then lifted her head and went back to kissing Darby’s lips. She loved those sweet lips and wanted them. The kiss she did was full of passion, and she was really letting her arousal take over. She broke the kiss and then looked into Darby’s brown eyes. “I know what I can do…If I recall, aren’t your tits ticklish?” she asked with a devious smile.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she heard the reference to her breasts. She knew that La Diabla knew how ticklish her breasts were and now they were going to be tickled! She couldn’t help but laugh now as she tried to move her hands to cover them, and she saw La Diabla shaking her head. “hehehe what? Why are you shaking your head?” she asked playfully.

“Because you are trying to cover up my toys to play with…Now, be a good girl and move those hands. If you don’t, then no more kisses….” La Diabla threatened as she winked. She did a quick chuckle when she saw the hands slowly move away from the breasts. “That’s a good girl. Someone wants her titties played with huh? You are such a *naughty* girl….” she said with lust in her voice.

“I’m not naughty! Hehehe I am an officer of the law! I am always good..hehehehe” Darby responded with a guilty smile.

“Well officer of the law, time for me to play with your breasts. Now, don’t stop me, or no more kisses…..” La Diabla threatened. She was loving this game with Darby where she would threaten to not kiss her, even though both women truly loved the kisses. She then turned her attention to the breasts before her. They were not large breasts, but they were definitely a very nice shape. She used her right hand to softly squeeze and caress the left breast and loved how soft the skin was. Her fingers lightly stroked around the outside edge of the breast, and she felt Darby shudder. She bit her lip and now her fingers stroked across the very stiff pink nipple.

“ooooooohhh!!! That feels………AMAZING….” Darby purred as she felt that loving touch on her mound. She even lifted her head so she could watch La Diabla’s hand touch her breast. She loved how the hand would gently squeeze and caress her tit and it made her nipple harder. Then her anticipation grew as she the fingers were headed towards her nipple. She saw the index finger and thumb clasp her nipple and gave it a soft squeeze. “Mmmmmmmmmmmm that feels sooooooooo good…” she moaned in ecstasy.

“You like that huh? Well then what about this?” La Diabla asked as she lowered her head and gave that same nipple a soft lick with her tongue. She felt Darby’s body coming up into hers as she was starting to arch her back. She then placed her index finger and thumb back on the nipple and softly wiggled it around, trying to drive Darby crazy. A devious streak came into her mind, and she then slid her index finger on the underside of the breast, causing a giggle to come out. “Looks like the officer of the law has ticklish tits…” she said playfully as her fingers continued to stroke that delicate skin.

“hehehehehehe stop!!! That really tickles! Hehehehehehehehe” Darby laughed as she felt the tickling on the bottom of her breast. She was definitely ticklish there and her body started to twist a little. She then looked at La Diabla’s face once again and could see she was staring at her breast, playing with it and having a good time. “hehehehe you love hehehe tickling meeeeeeee!!!” she squealed in delight.

“Yes I do…..you are so ticklish, I can’t help myself.” La Diabla responded as she continued to play with the underside of the breast. She then moved her fingers to the inside edge of the mound which was on the sternum and started to tickle that part of the breast. Once again, she felt Darby twisting around reacting to that ticklish touch. “tickle tickle tickle….I love your ticklish titties…” she cooed.

Darby felt the fingers tickling her sternum and inside edge of her left breast and wanted to use her hands to defend herself, but she held them in place because she wanted more sweet kisses. The tickling was breaking her down and she started to feel even more helpless. “hehehehe come on!!! It hehehehehe tickles!!! More kisses! More kisses now!!!” she pleaded.

La Diabla continued to tickle that spot on the breast, trying to drive Darby insane. She wanted to kiss her but wanted to let her “suffer” just a little while longer. “Do you deserve a kiss? I think you want me to tickle your breast. You know you love this…” she teased.

“I do I do!!! Hahahahahaha but I want a hahahaha KISS!!! Kiss me hahahahaha please!!!” Darby squealed as the tickling was driving her crazy. She looked at La Diabla and started to plead with her eyes. Her breasts were wiggling around like crazy, and she felt so helpless. She really wanted that kiss!

“Ok my sweet officer of the law…” La Diabla said as her fingers stopped their tickling touches. She leaned down and started to kiss Darby again on the lips. This time, she felt the aggression in Darby’s mouth kissing her back. She knew her lover was really aroused at this moment, and it delighted her. As she kissed her back, her right hand went back to the breast and gave it a few gentle squeezes. This made Darby kiss her harder and their tongues were going at it again.

Darby loved this kiss. She desperately wanted to kiss La Diabla and when it happened, she became more passionate in the kiss. Not only because she felt horny and really wanted to feel this pleasure, but also to distract her lover from tickling her again. The more she was tickled, the weaker she was becoming. If the tickling and teasing continued, she was going to be completely submissive. Darby had a desire to not only receive pleasure, but she wanted to give the pleasure back. In previous sexual encounters, she was usually the dominant, but in this moment, she was the submissive. She wanted to really pleasure La Diabla and give her a mind blowing orgasm too. But if she was rendered helpless, then she couldn’t give back and she truly wanted to do that for her. The kiss she shared right now was her way of letting the outlaw know that she was going to give the sexual pleasure back as much as she received.

La Diabla was really enjoying the passion that Darby was giving into this kiss. She realized that Darby wanted to be aggressive too and she wondered what that would feel like. But right now, she had more tickling to do! She broke the kiss and stared into Darby’s eyes. “Trying to distract me huh? Your kiss was very nice, but it is not going to stop me from……” she cooed then used her left hand to start to tickle the underside of the right breast. That immediately got Darby squealing and her body started to thrash around and La Diabla felt her arousal spike once again. “….tickling this cute breast. I love how ticklish your breasts are. I could tickle them aaaallllll night long!”

Darby continued squeal in ticklish delight as the fingers stroked under that right breast. She was rocking her body back and forth, but the fingers never stopped tickling. She was realizing that she was getting more and more ticklish as her body was reaching peak arousal. The kisses were amazing, but it was making her more sensitive to touch. She saw the playful look on La Diabla’s face, and she started to use her hands to swat away at the tickling hand. “Come on! Hehehehe that REALLY tickles! Hehehehe”

La Diabla laughed as she felt Darby’s hand slapping away at hers and she shook her head. “You naughty naughty deputy!! Do I have to tie you up? Hehehehe” she asked with a raised eyebrow. She saw Darby’s hands stop swatting away and she chuckled. “That’s what I thought…hehehehe although I wasn’t really going to tie you up…” she giggled.

Darby felt a little embarrassed as she heard La Diabla’s threat of trying her up but was only joking. “Hehe sorry. I was thinking it could happen. I know you love to make me feel helpless….” Darby smiled.

“Of course I do, but I don’t need to tie you up….this time. But I know what makes you feel helpless..” La Diabla said, then leaned down and kissed Darby’s lips once again. She could feel Darby’s arms coming to a complete rest, then she broke the kiss. “My kisses are your weakness too. Now, back to this titty tickling!” she smiled then started to tickle the right breast again. This time she took her right hand and pulled up the right breast to completely expose that very delicate skin underneath it, then used the tips of her fingers to tickle that area. She felt Darby’s body flinch pretty hard, and it almost knocked her off of Darby. “Whoa!!! Someone is really really ticklish…hehehehe” she teased as her fingers started to stroke that skin. She absolutely loved this feeling of seeing Darby laughing under her ticklish touch. Her fingers then scrabbled faster and now she could see the wide open mouth of Darby, the shut eyes and the sweet laughter coming out. After watching Darby go into a fit of giggles, she then slowed down her fingers and let go of the breast. She wanted Darby to recover because she had something very pleasurable in mind.

Darby could feel herself calming down after the tickling fingers ceased stroking her breast. She started to breathe heavier, and she felt her body getting really warm. She looked up at La Diabla and her heart melted again. She could see the look of happiness on her face, her long black hair flowing over the front part of her shoulders and on her back. She had such a beautiful smile and a gleam of happiness in her eyes. Darby’s mind quickly recalled she saw a much more evil version of that same face a year ago, so this version was so much better. “Are you done tickling me? Hehehehe” she giggled.

“For now….” La Diabla grinned. She then placed her hands on each breast and started to massage them. Her touch was very gentle, and she wanted it feel loving. She started to feel Darby purring over the touch and it made her happy. It was a thrill to see Darby enjoying this touching. She then moved her own body down a little so she could lean down and now her head was near the breasts. Her eyes stared at both of them, and she just loved what she saw. She could see the chest going up and down as Darby was breathing and she just stared at the shape of them. Then her eyes saw those pink nipples that were standing very upright and probably could cut diamonds at this point. She moved her head towards the left breast and got close to that nipple. Her eyes then looked up at Darby and she could see her staring back at her. With a wink, she then stuck out her tongue and did a gentle lick across that stiff nipple.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWD!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM….” Darby moaned in sheer pleasure as she felt that wet tongue sliding across her nipple. The sensation felt incredible and now she felt herself getting very wet. She lifted her head and looked at La Diabla’s tongue sliding across her nipple, and she was in a trance. She could see that pink tongue slowly rubbing her nipple and then her nipple disappeared into the mouth. This made her gasp in pleasure as she could feel the heat of that mouth on her sensitive bud. She felt her body trembling in pleasure and when she saw La Diabla’s eyes looking back at her, she grunted in pleasure. She truly desired this woman and wanted to feel sheer erotic pleasure from her.

La Diabla could feel Darby’s body trembling under her, and she was enjoying the taste of the nipple. While her lips sucked on the mound, her tongue would rapidly flicker across the nipple. She loved how the nipple would strike her tongue and she just could not get enough of it. Her mouth started to make suckling sounds as she devoured this sensual mound. The look Darby was giving her only motivated her more as she could see the eyes fluttering in sheer erotic pleasure. La Diabla watched Darby’s head fall back down and loved the moans coming from her mouth. She then took her mouth off the nipple and paused for a moment. She waited for Darby to look at her again, as she wished to see her desire. Then, Darby made eye contact with her again, so she slowly moved her head over towards the right breast. She licked her lips and could see Darby’s head nodding “yes” in erotic desperation and now her mouth was poised over the right breast.

Darby held her breath in anticipation as she saw La Diabla’s head move over to her right breast. She could feel that right nipple throbbing as she waited for that warm mouth to cover it and give her incredible sexual pleasure. Her eyes were wide opened, and she licked her lips. She gasped as she saw that sexy pink tongue come out and it was so close to her nipple. Her body started to tremble, then she felt the tongue slowly slide across the right nipple and she felt an intense amount of pleasure shooting through her body. “OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!” she cried out as the tongue started to lick her nipple, now licking faster. She closed her eyes and felt the intensity of the sensations and when she opened her eyes, she almost lost it as the pink tongue licked faster resembling a kitten lapping up milk. Then she felt something stroking her belly and she let out a giggle. She noticed that La Diabla had placed her hand on her belly and lightly tickled it. “Hhehehehehe hey!!! No tickles! Hehehehehe oooooooohhhh!!!” she giggled and moaned.

La Diabla loved that ticklish reaction but continued to focus on enjoying that nipple. That pink bud tasted incredible, and she then wrapped her lips around it and started to suck it. “mmmmmmmmmmm so *smack* good…” she purred as she suckled that nipple and breast. She was feeling a little mischievous and continued to flutter her fingers across Darby’s belly, just to keep her on edge. Her tongue did rapid fire licks on the nipple, and she could feel Darby’s body start to get tense with pleasure. She then used the tips of her teeth and gently pulled on the bud. Listening to Darby’s groans of pleasure only made her own nipples even harder. Now, she decided to have a little more fun with Darby’s ticklish body. She let the nipple come out of her mouth and she moved her own body down so she could sit on Darby’s thighs. She now looked down at Darby’s naked form and she loved what she saw. A very beautiful red headed woman who was in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

Darby felt her breast being freed and she groaned as she was enjoying that sensation. Now she saw La Diabla sitting upright and looking down at her. She really loved seeing that beautiful face staring down back at her and then she saw the naked breasts. She really loved that sight as those B sized breasts looked amazing. She wanted to put those small brown nipples in her mouth so she could return the favor. “No more nipple play?” she said sheepishly.

La Diabla smiled hearing that cute voice asking for more nipple play. “There will be more, but I think it’s tickle time again!” she grinned.

“Hehehehehe no!!! No tickle time!!! Play with my nipples! Or, can we kiss again?” Darby smiled, hoping to avoid the tickling of her body as her sensitivity was sky high. She then saw La Diabla raise her hands in the air and start to descend towards her. Reflexively, she picked up her hands in a defensive manner and she couldn’t help but laugh. “hehehehehe no!!! Come on Salem! don’t tickle meeeeeee hehehehehehe” she squealed in ticklish delight.

La Diabla was greatly amused at Darby’s giggling pleas. She then grabbed her hands and gently placed them back down to the bed. “Naughty girl…it is tickle time! You know how this works. You get pleasure and tickles! Now, be a good deputy and let me tickle this belly of yours…after the tickles, you get kisses on your lips and nipples. Now be good….” she teased.

“hehehehehe noooooooooo!!” Darby giggled as she felt La Diabla’s hands let go of hers and then felt those fingers start to spider walk on her firm belly and she felt her body thrashing around as her stomach was always very ticklish. The fingers weren’t pressing into the skin but was stroking the surface of her skin which was making her giggle stronger. She wanted to grab those hands, pull La Diabla down to her so she could make out with her again and avoid the tickling on her stomach. Even though her mind was focused on those fingers tickling her stomach, but she really wanted to get more kisses and nipple play, so she was doing her best to not use her hands to defend herself.

La Diabla was laughing as well as she listened to those sweet giggles pouring out of Darby’s mouth. She could see her lover trying to not move her hands for self defense and it made her proud in a way. She was going to endure her tickling touch so she could receive some special attention from her mouth. She then took her index fingers on both hands and slowly stroked them around the belly button, which made Darby sit upright on the bed in a ticklish panic and felt her hands getting grabbed!

“Hey!!! No more!” Darby laughed as she then wrapped her hands around La Diabla’s back and pulled her head towards her own so she could kiss her. The bellybutton tickling was very intense so she couldn’t help but stop that sweet teasing to continue. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and stared directly into La Diabla’s eyes. “Sorry.. I just really wanted to kiss you…hehehe” she said teasingly.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile at Darby’s seductive attempt to get her to stop tickling her by kissing her. “You naughty deputy…Trying to stop me from tickling you huh? Lay back down…” she instructed. She then took her hands and placed them on Darby’s shoulders and gently pushed her back down to the bed. She then scooted her body up so now she was sitting directly on top of Darby’s pussy. This allowed her to place Darby’s arms to her sides, then she used her knees to hold the arms in place, effectively trapping them. She had a mischievous grin and winked at Darby. “Now, I can tickle this belly in peace. Ready?” she teased.

“No no no no!!! Please hehehehehehehe don’t tickle muh belly!” Darby squealed in ticklish delight. She watched the fingers slowly descending back towards her belly and she got really nervous. Then she started to hold her breath as the fingers were right above her navel. She gritted her teeth in preparation of the tickling feelings and then contact!! The fingers were lightly scurrying over the navel, and she exploded in laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she squealed as the intense ticklish feelings ripped through her body. She tried to pull her hands free, but La Diabla’s legs held her arms in place and all she could do was endure the tickle attack.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh herself as she saw Darby’s body spasming from her tickle attack. Her fingers were running wildly against the stomach skin, and she loved the helpless squeals of laughter coming from Darby. She also loved how the body would squirm and try to twist and she swore she could feel the heat of Darby’s pussy near her own. She stared at the naked breasts wiggling, the body twisting, the head bouncing up and down on the pillow and the belly quivering. She then took the tip of her index finger and slowly circled around the outside edges of the navel and could tell Darby was going crazy. She loved the way she was reacting, so she moved her finger even slower.

Darby felt that finger slowly tracing the outer rim of her belly button and the intensity of the ticklish feelings were really getting to her. She still tried to pull her arms free, but they were trapped, so all she could do was endure the tickling. She then let go of her resistance and endured the tickling. The sensations continued to wash over her body, and she just laughed freely. Her eyes would catch glimpses of La Diabla’s pretty face, and it did turn her on to see her having such a fun time tickling her. She was really hoping she could get more kisses or at least more nipple play. She then sat upright again, even with her arms pinned as the fingers went directly inside her button!!! Now she was face to face with La Diabla again and she kept laughing. “no no no no not there! Hehehehehe please not there!! Hahahahahaha” she screamed, then fell backwards onto the bed again and just laughed freely.

La Diabla stopped tickling the belly button so she could laugh over what just happen. Darby had sat completely upright when her finger went inside the belly button, and it was really funny to her when she saw that look of ticklish desperation on her face. She covered her mouth with her right hand, trying to prevent herself from laughing hard as that reaction was really funny to her. She shook her head in comical disbelief as she looked at Darby. “hahahaha you are SO funny! Now that was hysterical! Hahaha” she laughed.

Darby tried to catch her breath and saw La Diabla laughing at her. “W-what? Hehehehe that really tickled!” she pleaded her innocence. She then blew her breath in exasperation as the tickling was getting her exhausted, even this playful version. She then looked up and now saw La Diabla coming at her, like a lion stalking its prey. She could see the seductive look in her eyes, and she started to giggle. “hehehehe oh no! What are you going do to me?” she laughed, then covered her eyes with her hands since they were freed.

La Diabla approached Darby’s head and then laid on top of her and put her face into Darby’s. She then reached her hands up and gently pulled Darby’s hands away from her face. “You are such a naughty girl. I want to tickle your belly…” she cooed then she gave a quick kiss on Darby’s lips. She then looked at Darby again and had a sadistic grin. “Well if you don’t want me to tickle your belly, I guess I just have to tickle your feet…..”

Darby’s eyes popped open and she gasped! “No no no no!!! You don’t want to tickle muh feet hehehehe not muh feet!” she squealed, then covered her eyes with her hands. She was having a lot of fun in this moment, and she knew her most ticklish spot was going to be tickled.

“Yes, I want to tickle your big, soft, pink feet. I mean, you don’t want me to touch your belly, right?” La Diabla teased then once again, pulled Darby’s hands away from her eyes. She couldn’t help but smile when she saw that playful panicked look in Darby’s eyes. “So, shall I visit those precious feet of yours?”

Darby slowly shook her head no, then started to giggle. “Um, you don’t want to visit muh feet. They are, um, busy right now. Hehehe But, your lips can always visit mine, or even my nipples?” she cooed and batted her eyes, trying to entice another kiss from La Diabla.

“You’re so adorable….but yes, I think it is time to visit those feet of yours. I promise you will have fun…” La Diabla winked then gave another quick kiss. She then lifted her body and got off of Darby, now she was kneeling on the bed on Darby’s left side. “Time for you to flip over…..” she said while placing her arms under Darby’s body and then flipped the taller woman onto her stomach. She then kissed the center of Darby’s back and then started to straddle the body, facing the feet. She then slowly started to move her body down towards the helpless feet.

Darby could feel the ticklish tremors already flowing through her body as she was now on her belly and could feel La Diabla’s body on her legs and getting closer to her feet. She started to giggle uncontrollably, and her feet started to shudder in ticklish fear. “D-do you have to tickle muh feet? Hehhee” she laughed in a girlish giggle.

La Diabla now positioned herself at the end of Darby’s legs and then sat just right above the ankles and pressed her weight down on the legs, which effectively pinned Darby’s feet to the bed, the soles were upturned and completely vulnerable. She looked down on them and her heartbeat started to quicken. It has been a year since she last seen these soles and she absolutely loved what she saw. The large soles looked extremely tender, and that deep pink color always got her excited. She remembered the first time she saw these feet. She had Darby tied up in a remote barn and she slowly removed the boots and socks off of her feet. When she saw the bare soles that day, she fell in love with them. They were very soft, and very sensitive too. La Diabla had a lot of fun tickling those feet that day and ever since then, she wanted to touch these feet. Then there was the time at Madam Olivia’s where she watched Francine and Polly play with her feet while she had fun with the rest of Darby’s body. Her memory then reflected on the night where she, Darby and Bobby Jo were at the campfire the night before their big adventure, and she had the opportunity to play with Darby’s sexy feet while she slept. That was truly a fun moment for her, and she even watched Bobby Jo play with the feet as well that night. Then, she even got to tickle Darby’s feet while she was tied up in Madam Olivia’s bedroom at the Mission as she was tied up. There was a foot tickling contest and listening to Darby’s laughter was very sweet. That was the last time her hands touched these feet and now here they were again. Waiting for her. It seemed like those delicate and sensitive pink soles were waiting for her to touch and tickle them again.

“hehehehehe not muh feet…please Salem, you don’t have to do this…hehehehehe” Darby giggled. She could feel La Diabla staring at her feet, and she knew just how bad the ticklishness was. She reflexively covered her soles back and forth with each other. She scrunched her toes, opened them and she could just feel La Diabla wanting to tickle her precious feet. “Please don’t tickle muh feet…hehehehe I want your kisses instead.” she giggled.

La Diabla heard that sweet plea and found it irresistible. She had an idea and she got up off Darby’s ankles and turned around so she could get back to Darby’s head. As she moved her body there, she did take a look at Darby’s naked ass and loved that sight. She gave the ass cheeks a quick squeeze, prompting an “ooh” sound from Darby. Then she looked at her back and saw her long red hair draped across that back. She then made it to her head and then leaned her chest onto Darby’s back and lowered her head so that her mouth was next to Darby’s ear. “How about this? You ask me to tickle your feet and afterwards, I will not only will I kiss you all over your body, but I will kiss between your legs….” she whispered.

Darby felt her body shiver when she heard that offer. The thought of having those sweet lips all over her body excited her and the prospect of having that tongue and lips on her own vagina was really enticing as she was so aroused right now. But having her feet tickled would drive her absolutely wild. She didn’t know what to do as she contemplated the choice. Then she felt La Diabla kissing her neck and she melted under that sweet touch and sexual electricity flowing through her body. “Oooh…that feels sooo good…” she panted and felt her nipples swell and her vagina getting more wet.

“So, what will it be? I *really* want to taste you. I know how delicious you taste. So…all you have to do is say, ‘tickle my feet’..hehehehe” La Diabla teased, then started to kiss the side of Darby’s neck and then her earlobe. Her hands were rubbing the sides, even touching the sides of Darby’s breasts as well. She was doing her best to really get Darby’s body on fire so she could tickle those feet!

Darby felt those soft lips on her neck, and she felt chills throughout her body. The kisses felt absolutely amazing and, on her ear, really turned her on. Her mind was now spinning as she really wanted the physical pleasure she was getting. Her mind thought about her long legs being spread wide opened and La Diabla having her face in that spot, licking her, tasting her. Another surge of arousal flowed through her, and she could feel hands caressing and squeezing the sides of her breasts. She wanted that pleasure, but it would mean she would have to endure some foot tickling. The thought of that gave her pause, but then she started to think maybe it wouldn’t be too bad. The woman on top of her back was very loving right now and not trying to torture her. The battle within her mind raged because her feet are so very ticklish, but having sexual pleasure got stronger and stronger. Now she felt the kisses get more wet and hands were now on her nipples, playing with them. This sent her over the edge. “Ok ok ok….” she panted as her arousal was off the charts.

La Diabla heard that sound and smiled. She paused her neck kissing and nipple play with her hands. “Ok what? What do you want me to do?” she said seductively, then started to kiss and nibble on Darby’s right earlobe.

“Oooooooooooohhhh!!!!” Darby moaned as she felt that warm mouth on her earlobe. She shivered in pleasure and then opened her mouth and gasped. “Tickle muh feet…..oooohhh! That feels so good….” she moaned.

“Mmmm…I love your ear….” La Diabla said as she continued to taste and play with that lobe. She did hear Darby’s response and now it was time to push her over the edge. “….what was that? What do you want me to do?” she whispered.

Darby went wild in lust as that warm mouth was really going after her ear. “I want *oooooh* you to *mmmmmm* tickle muh feet….Please….tickle muh feet….” she moaned.

La Diabla smiled as she heard Darby’s sexy pleas. “Good girl….I am going to tickle your feet..I promise I will be gentle…and when I am done, I am going to eat your pussy…” she said with a very seductive tone. She then kissed Darby’s cheek and then got her body up. She turned around and now started to crawl towards the foot of the bed so she could get to those sweet pink prizes. As she crawled towards the foot of the bed and Darby naked form beneath her, once again she passed over that sweet looking ass and gave it a gentle smack. She heard Darby gasped and that only got her more excited. Now, she passed over those long legs and finally made it to the feet. She then knelt down and sat on the calves and close by the ankles. She stared down at her prizes and felt her heart flutter. She LOVED these feet and now they were hers to play with. A surge of excitement flowed through her, and she had such a large grin on her face. She stared at the nervously wiggling meaty toes and almost felt herself drool. This was going to be a lot of fun.

“hehehehehe please….please be nice when you tickle muh feet…” Darby pleaded as she felt her ankles and the tops of her feet pressed into the mattress. She felt incredibly nervous and anxious as her feet were extra sensitive and it was not long ago, they were tickled several torturous times. She then covered her face with her hands and prepared herself for what was sure to drive her crazy. But it was going to make her lover happy and if she was happy, then it made her happy.

La Diabla took the tip of her right index finger and gently placed it on the heel of the left foot, and she instantly felt excited. That skin was extremely soft and memories of touching this foot a year ago flooded back again. She loved these feet and now her desire to play with them was going through the roof! She then traced a very small circle on the heel and the foot started to tremble under her touch. She smiled as she saw the foot trying to hold still and she continued to trace her circle, slowly expanding the radius of the circle and she felt more of that skin.

“hehehehe tickles! It tickles!!” Darby squealed in a really girlish tone. That finger was already making her shiver in ticklish delight and if her heel was this ticklish, she could only imagine what would happen when the rest of her foot was teased. It didn’t take long for her to find out as she felt the finger now starting to drift towards her arch. She could feel the ticklish tremors ripping through her and she buried her face harder into her hands, trying to brace herself. “This is gonnnnaaaaaa tickle hehehehehehe meeeeeeee!!!” she squealed as the finger now moved incredibly slowly across the arch and at a very light touch. Nonetheless, it drove a very strong ticklish response. Her foot spasmed and her right foot covered that tickled left arch in self defense.

“hehehehehe you are so funny!” La Diabla giggled as she saw that right foot trying to protect the left. That right foot pushed her finger off that arch, and she just laughed. She then flickered her finger across the arch of the right foot and the left foot immediately tried to cover the right foot. This back and forth continued, and she just had to chuckle over the ticklish responses. “Hold your feet still!! How can I tickle your feet if you keep moving around?” she asked playfully.

“I’m sorry! Hehehehe You know I’m really ticklish on muh feet!” Darby squealed back. Her feet were not being touched right now and she still kept moving her feet back and forth, trying to cover the soles.

“Hold still sexy lady…I am going to tickle your feet. If you want my tongue between your legs, you have to behave!” La Diabla teased. She then poked the exposed left sole with her finger and the feet were covering each other again at a very rapid pace. “hahahahahaha you are so funny! Stop moving your feet!” she said playfully. She then placed her left hand over the left set of toes and then touched the left arch and once again, the right foot went flashing in, kicking away at her finger. “Darby!!! Come on naughty girl! Hahahahaha hold still so I can tickle you!” she playfully demanded.

“I can’t help it! Hehehehe muh feet are too ticklish! You know that already hehehehehe” Darby squealed.

“Yeah, you’re right. I definitely know that. I got an idea…” La Diabla said as she looked at the helpless feet before her, she thought it might seem a little mean, but she had to get her tickling in. She then pressed her knees together, forcing the feet to rest next to each other tightly and used her left hand to hold both achilles tendons in place. She saw the feet trying to move but they were locked next to each other. She then wiggled both sets of fingers in the air and then lowered them to the helpless feet and spider walked them across the surfaces of both feet and she immediately felt the feet tremble in ticklish agony. The feet couldn’t cover one another and now she felt some thrashing behind her. She didn’t use her nails and applied a feathery touch as she didn’t want to torture poor Darby.

Darby clamped her hands over mouth as she exploded into hysterics as she felt those fingers rain down on her poor helpless feet. The tickling sensation was intense, even with the light touch. She started to squirm around and tried to move her feet, but La Diabla’s weight and leverage prevent her from moving her feet around. The sensations the feet felt were getting more intense and she tried to endure the agony. She tried to think about the sex she and La Diabla were going to have if she survived this foot tickling and that was motivating her. The fingers continued to dance on her arches, and she just laughed. “hahahahahahahahahaha muh feet! Hahahaha you’re hahahahahaha tickling muh feet!! Hahahahaha”

La Diabla laughed when she heard Darby’s cute laughter as her fingers continued to dance over the soles. She then slowed up her tickling and then brought her fingers to a pause so she could let Darby rest for a moment. “hahahahaha you’re such a ticklish thing! Rest a little bit. I will give you a break…” she teased. She then started to massage Darby’s soles by placing her palms on the large feet and pressed her fingertips into the soft pink flesh, trying to soothe them. “Such cute BIG feet. Hehehehe” she teased.

Darby could feel the massage attempts and she appreciated it, even though she could still feel slight ticklish tremors. She did like the fact that La Diabla was not trying to torture her, and she felt really good about that. This whole encounter was turning out to be really special and she was enjoying the moment. She wished she wasn’t so ticklish, but at the same time knew how much it excited her lover and the thought of her being turned on, only made her more aroused. She used this break to think about how she would return the favor. Darby had a desired to give La Diabla sexual pleasure and thought how her tongue now wanted to taste her. She wondered how she would taste. She wanted to know what it would be like to bury her face between the outlaw’s legs and bring her over the edge. Her arousal started to increase again and then the massaging stopped. Her heart stopped as she knew what was about to happen again! “hehehehe please nooooooo….please nooo…..” she pleaded.

“What? I haven’t done anything? Hehehe What do you think is about to happen?” La Diabla teased.

Darby felt herself blushing as she knew what she said next meant her feet were going to get played with. “hehehe you’re gonna tickle muh feet hehehe” she giggled as she prepared herself.

La Diabla smiled and felt her heart flutter. She knew Darby was doing her best to allow her sensitive feet to be tickled and it warmed her heart knowing she was a willing lover. She looked back down at the deep pink soles before her and loved how they looked. They truly were perfect and now she took the tips of her fingers and lightly pitter pattered them from the base of the toes, across the balls of the feet, through the arch, then over the heels. Once they made it to the back of the heels, she then pitter pattered her fingers back down the soles, going across that tender heel, over the delicate skin of the arch, over the meaty balls of the feet and then too the base of those thick toes. La Diabla heard the giggles and she just smiled. “tickle tickle beautiful deputy….your feet are so…..tender. Yeah, you truly are a….tenderfoot! hehehe” she laughed as she used the nickname she teased Darby with a year ago. She paused her tickling so Darby could think about that name she was given a year ago.

Darby blushed as she heard that nickname she was given a year ago by La Diabla. The name “tenderfoot” always made her think about when her feet were tickled. She was always embarrassed by that nickname, but right now she didn’t mind as much because it was being used as a term of endearment. She felt a little helpless as her feet were trapped between La Diabla’s knees and thighs and knew another round of tickling was coming. It didn’t take long as she once again felt those fingers drumming up and down her expansive soles. “hehehehehe hey!!! It tickles!!! And hahahaha don’t call me tenderfoot! Hehehehe Muh feet can’t help it” she giggled as the tickling resumed.

“Haha I know! You were born with such TENDER feet!! Oh how I missed touching them! So soft, so thick, so…..ticklish!” La Diabla continued to tease as her fingers were now drumming on the chunky balls of the feet. She then lightly stroked just across the balls of the feet with the tips of her fingers. She could feel the feet quivering under her touch and she really wanted to use her nails. She did know if she used her nails, it was possible Darby might wake up the entire town of Santa Selena! Plus, she didn’t want to torture her, just play with her. “I really could tickle your feet forever….” she cooed.

Darby just continued to giggle as the fingers kept stroking softly on her feet. Even though it tickled her like crazy, she was grateful that there was no ruthless tickling happening. This was far more playful than she ever experienced with La Diabla in the past. She started to pound her fist into the bed and pushed her face into the pillow so she could laugh harder because the fingers were now near the base of her extremely ticklish toes. She knew that once they were tickled, she would scream. “hehehehehe not muh toes! You’re close to muh toes! Hehehehehe” she laughed.

La Diabla just kept laughing at Darby’s plight. She watched with great intensity as she knew she was about to tickle those sweet thick toes. She remembered how much fun she had with those toes in the past. Now she was going to play with them again. She stared at the thick big toe on the right foot and placed her finger on the pad of the toe. She grinned when she heard Darby squealing already. “Hahahaha I have barely touched you! What’s the matter?” she teased.

“Muh toes! You’re gonna hehehe tickle them! Salem, please…hehehehe don’t tickle muh toes. I am begging you right now. You of all people know how ticklish they are. Can’t you just kiss me instead? Pretty please?” Darby whimpered. She was hoping her toes would be left alone. She could feel the finger on her big toe, and it was already driving her crazy.

“Kissing you is a lot of fun, but these toes of yours missed me!! I just want to pay them a visit. Each….and……every…..one……of…….them!” La Diabla said with great delight as her finger touched each toe with each word. She then lightly stroked her finger on the pad of that same big toe and now she felt Darby’s body thrashing behind her. She continued to giggle under her breath as she heard Darby’s helpless giggles. Her finger then moved to the underside of the index toe and now she felt Darby thrashing even more. “Are you ok? Something wrong?” she joked.

“hehehehehe muh toes! It tickles! Please stop tickling muh toes!” Darby squealed in ticklish delight as the finger now made its way across the undersides of all of her toes. She could feel it slowly dragging across the very sensitive skin and her body behaved as though she was being electrocuted. She then planted her face deep into the pillow so she could scream. As she screamed in hysterical laughter, her fists gripped the pillow and her knuckles turned white. She now felt a finger now drifting between her toes. That really tickled her, and she started to laugh heartedly into that pillow.

La Diabla couldn’t stop herself from laughing as she heard Darby screaming into the pillow, muffling the hysterical laughter. Her finger softly stroked the crevice between the big toe and index toe, then the index toe and middle toe, then the middle toe and ring toe and finally, the ring toe and baby toe. She decided to be a little mischievous and poked her index finger in that baby toe crevice and she was surprised as Darby pushed her body up to her knees and her naked ass bumped into her back, almost knocking her to the floor. She stopped her tickling and turned around in surprise. La Diabla got off Darby’s legs and then gave that ass a playful smack. “Did you really just bump me with your ass? Hahahaha”

Darby slowly turned around and sat on the bed. She felt embarrassed and looked at La Diabla with sheepish eyes. “Um, hehehehe yeah. I’m sorry. It’s just muh toes felt really ticklish. Hehehe” she said in a soft voice with a smile.

“You naughty naughty girl! Haha now, lay down and let me tickle your feet!” La Diabla demanded playfully. She then pointed to the spot where she wanted Darby’s feet.

Darby giggled and then laid back onto her belly. She placed her feet where they were, and she put her face in her hands. She knew her feet were going to be tickled again and she had to prepare herself. Even though she was “chastised” by La Diabla, she was truly enjoying this game they were playing. It was becoming a lot of fun, and she was also very aroused. She really wanted to make love to La Diabla, she just had to endure the tickling. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her feet next, but knew it was going to tickle. A lot. Her body started to get nervous as she waited for that single touch on her vulnerable feet. Darby thought about La Diabla’s sexy body touching her and she hoped she would get touched in other, more personal places after playing with her feet. Then, an idea came into her mind, and she started to think about it more and it delighted her. The idea she had started to really turn her on, but then it was interrupted as she felt fingers tapping down her soles again. “Hey!! Hehehehehe that still tickles!” she laughed.

La Diabla was now kneeling at the foot of the bed and the pink upturned soles were right in front of her. She watched with great delight as her fingers lightly tapped down those pillow soft soles and she loved how they wiggled. Thoughts of tying those feet up really excited her, but this was playtime and she was so happy that Darby was letting her tickle her feet. She then placed her hands on the outside edges of Darby’s feet and lowered her head. She then placed her lips on the left sole and gave it a gentle kiss. The feeling of that soft foot skin on her lips really got her going and she felt herself getting wetter than she already was. “Here are *kiss* your *kiss* kisses that you *kiss* wanted..” she said as she kissed the left sole, then the right sole.

Feeling those lips on her feet felt absolutely amazing to Darby, even if it tickled a little. She loved the soft kisses and now she lifted her head out of the pillow and laid her head down on the left side and just started to coo as the kisses on her feet continued. She then closed her eyes and continued to think about an idea she had. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got. Then her eyes popped open as she felt a tongue sliding up and down her sole. La Diabla was licking her feet! “Ooooohhhhh!! That feeeeeeeeellllllllsssssss so good! Don’t stop..please don’t stop hehehehehe” she moaned. It still tickled a little, but this was an erotic tickle.

La Diabla’s tongue continued to lick away at the left sole and she was in heaven. Darby’s soft feet were indeed a tasty treat for her, and she savored every moment of it. Since Darby’s foot was a size 11, it took a long time for her smaller tongue to make its way all the way from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel. “mmmmmmm…your feet taste so good!” she moaned as her tongue was now licking the right sole. She pressed her tongue a little harder, so not only could she lick the foot, but give it some tickles too.

“Hehehee it kinda of tickles but feels so good…” Darby moaned in pleasure. Then she felt her left big toe go inside La Diabla’s mouth and it felt absolutely incredible. She could feel the warmth and moisture of the hot mouth and she was really starting to swoon at the moment. She could feel the tongue starting to swirl around the digit and it made her shiver in lust. Then she let out a very soft squeal when the tongue went between her big toe and index toe as it tickled the sensitive skin. Darby could feel the heat between her legs grow even hotter, and her nipples got stiffer the more her toe was getting sucked on. The feeling of this type of contact was really making her go crazy. She then gasped, then cooed as her index and middle toes went into that mouth. Her hands started to grip the pillow again and she started to writhe her hips as her lust was starting to really get more intense from the toe sucking.

La Diabla could hear herself smacking on the toes as she licked and sucked those two toes. She then used both her hands to grab Darby’s foot and lift it off the bed a little so she could have a much better angle sucking on the toes. Her head started to bob back and forth as she devoured those toes. The left big toe was on the side of her cheek, and she could feel her own saliva on her cheek. Her tongue then started to dance between the index and middle toes, and she once again heard that sweet giggle. She was loving that sound and she then sucked very hard on the toes as though it was the last bit of food she had left. She could feel Darby’s foot trying to move reflexively as she knew she was tickling it slightly. The toes then slipped out of her mouth, and she stared at the saliva soaked digits. La Diabla’s eyes then moved over to the baby toe and ring toe and used her tongue to slide in between the two digits and loved the response she got.

Darby buried her face deep into the pillow as she felt that wet tongue sliding between her baby toe and ring toe. It really tickled her, and it took everything she had to not kick La Diabla in the face with her right foot! The intensity of the tongue being there tickled her a lot, but she wanted her to have some fun with her feet. Her knuckles turned white from gripping the edges of the pillow and she let her laugh flow out with intensity directly into the pillow. Then she took in a huge breath of air when the tongue came out of the crevice, and she just giggled freely as her sanity started to return. “hehehehehehehehehe that hehehehehehe was crazy hehehehehehehe” she giggled with a huge smile on her face.

“Wow! You are just so ticklish…hehehehe I love it….” La Diabla cooed, then she took another lick on the sole. The taste of that soft skin just continued to excite her, and she loved hearing the moans mixed with laughter. She slowly licked that sole and when her tongue got to the heel, she let it linger for a moment and then the tip of her tongue slid off and into the air. She then looked at Darby’s quivering form and she could see her ass and hips grinding a little into the bed. She loved the fact that Darby was so horny at the moment and knew when they finally have sex, it was going to be mind blowing. La Diabla decided she was going to do a “grand finale” on these feet, then it was time to make love to that gorgeous deputy. “You are such a good girl. I am loving this, and I love that you trust me….” she said with an appreciative tone.

“hehehehehe you’re welcome….I do trust you…hehehehe even though you’re ticklin’ muh feet…” Darby panted in response.

“Well, I want to finish up with your feet. Now, I want to use my nails. I want to do one last super tickle on your feet. I don’t want to torture you, I just kind of want to push your body to the limits. After I am done, I promise you, I will give you such an….erotic……reward….” La Diabla cooed.

A thrill went through Darby’s body as she heard what she offered. There was some fear because La Diabla wanted to use her nails on her feet, but she has already gotten his far so she might as well let her have some fun and then she would get her reward, even though her idea of a reward would probably stun the black hair beauty by her feet. “Um…ok…hehehehe please be gentle as you tickle muh feet, ok?” she giggled.

La Diabla felt excitement go through her body as she heard Darby’s positive response. Her affection for her tall, naked friend grew with more intensity as this woman was allowing her to have some fun. “Ok, I will do my best…Just like a fireworks show, got to have the grand finale!” she said with excitement. She then got up from the floor and back onto the bed. She straddled Darby’s calves again and pressed her knees against the outside edges of the feet and pressed them together so they would be trapped. She looked at those precious meaty soles once again and her heart fluttered. She was going to give them a really good tickle, but she was not going to dig her nails in. She just wanted to use them lightly, so she could get Darby to really laugh heartedly. She then gently placed her nails of her fingers except the thumbs and gently tapped them on the balls of both feet. “You ready my sweet?” she asked as she turned her head to see Darby’s body out of the corner of her eye.

Darby grabbed the edges of the pillow again and prepared to plant her face deep into the pillow so she could scream in ticklish laughter. She took a deep breath and then gave the affirmative. “Yeah, I’m ready. Tickle muh feet….” she said, then immediately buried her face deep into the pillow.

“You’re so cute…” La Diabla said then started to scrape her nails with a very light touch on the meaty balls of the feet and immediately felt Darby’s body thrashing behind her. A large smile formed on her face as her nails were scrabbling quickly, but lightly, across the balls of the feet and then they slowly moved towards the arch. She could hear the hysterical laughter pouring out of Darby but muffled because her face was pressed into the pillow, and she just giggled herself. There was just something so sexy about tickling the deep pink soles of this woman. The way they feet trembled from the touch, the hysterical laughter and the writhing of the body just gave her such an erotic thrill. Her nails then made it to the middle of the arch and felt her lover going wild. La Diabla knew that was a sweet spot and she wanted to inflict more ticklish torment. A year ago, she definitely would definitely press her nails into that tender flesh, but that was torture. She just wanted to give her the lightest touch, but enough to get her to go crazy. Her nails weren’t even very long, they were just long enough past her fingertips to have an effect.

Darby continued to writhe her body and scream into the pillow as she felt those nails lightly dragging in her arch and the ticklish shockwaves ripped through her body. She knew this wasn’t the same intensity she felt whenever her feet were tickled tortured, it wasn’t the same as even when Gertrude Billington would tickle her, but this light touch was still enough to drive her absolutely wild. In her mind, she was giving La Diabla such pleasure and having her happy, made her happy. She really liked this encounter with the outlaw, and it only made her feelings grow for her. The tickling was a side effect of interacting with her, but it was also a way they bonded now. Then she took in a deep breath and let out a loud scream deep in the pillow as the nails struck her instep, which was really sensitive.

La Diabla felt the feet jerk a little as her nails touched the insteps of each foot. She was having way too much fun at this point as she got to tickle these precious feet. Her nails did not stop moving as they scurried over the flesh, and she absolutely loved this feeling. She heard Darby laughing like crazy and her heart was starting to go out to her. She then moved her nails to the heels, so she could finish up her tickling fun. Her nails fluttered over the heels and when they finally moved to the top of the heels, she stopped and gave a gentle squeeze on the heels. She then moved her body back down towards Darby’s thighs, so she could lean down and put her face near the still twitching soles. She then gave a very passionate kiss in the arch of each foot. Once she finished the kiss, she gave a gentle massage of the sole to help wind down the ticklish sensations. “Thank you for letting me do that…” she whispered.

Darby was breathing heavy but felt an incredible sense of relief that the foot tickling had stopped. She did feel a streak of lust flow through her body when she felt the kiss and quick foot rub when it was over. She turned her head to the right and laid it down on the pillow, facing the left side of the bed. “You’re *pant* welcome *pant* I hope you had fun…” she murmured as she felt the endorphins coursing through her body. Her nipples felt like they were on fire, and she was incredibly wet between her legs.

La Diabla got up off Darby’s legs and crawled her body towards Darby’s head. She went on the left side of the body as she wanted to look at Darby’s face. She then made it to that spot and laid down next to her lover on her own left side. She used her right hand to softly caress the soft back and through the long red hair that covered it. She then put her face into Darby’s and gave her a very soft kiss on the lips. “You are amazing. You really are. Thank you for letting me have some fun with your feet. It means a lot to me that you trusted me with them.” she said with affection in her voice. She kissed Darby again on her lips and then just stared at her.

“hehe you’re *pant* welcome. I am glad you had your fun..hehehe” Darby responded as she loved the kisses she was receiving. “I love your kisses…” she cooed as she felt a kiss on the tip of her nose, forehead, cheek and then lips again.

“You are such an amazing woman..now, let me make love to you so I can give you the greatest of pleasures…” La Diabla said with extreme lust in her voice. She was ready to have some intense sex with Darby and she really craved her.

“Before we do that….” Darby whispered as she lifted her head and started to turn her body, so she was leaning on her right side and staring directly at La Diabla’s beautiful face. “I got a favor to ask you…” she smiled as she stared into those eyes.

La Diabla was surprised by Darby’s response. She looked at her puzzled, wondering what this woman had planned. It gave her a jolt of excitement as she didn’t know what to expect, but it was sure to be really good. “Sure, ask away..” she smiled.

“Well…” Darby said with a nervousness in her voice. She knew what she was about to ask might make La Diabla have some apprehension. She was so close to making love and this night has been absolutely perfect. But she had to try because it gave her a thrill and would test if La Diabla would trust her back. “….since you tickled muh feet and had such a good time tickling me, I was wondering If I could……tickle….you….” she said with a sheepish grin.

La Diabla’s eyes popped wide open as she heard Darby’s request. She definitely was not expecting that kind of a request. A chill went through her body with ticklish fear, and she gulped. “Y-you want to d-do what?” she asked with great nervousness.

“I want to tickle you….” Darby said shyly. Her eyes were darting all over the place as she felt so nervous asking this. She wanted to bring the same kind of affection and bonding to La Diabla by tickling her body and the thought of doing it gave her such an erotic thrill. She felt her nipples pulsating imagining what it would be like to have her lover giggling from her touch. “…I want to feel you and see you laughing. I-I think it will be fun….” she whispered nervously.

La Diabla’s mind was spinning as she was asked to be tickled. Her body even shivered at the thought because she knew she was ticklish and wondered if she could even handle it. She then saw the look in Darby’s face, and she could tell this was something she wanted pretty badly. The issue for her is, she was not used to being tickled at all and after the tickle torture she received in the cavern at the hands of Priscilla and Helga, she was unsure about it. “Um..wow. You want to tickle me? I-I don’t know if I can handle that..” she said with worry in her voice. She didn’t want to disappoint Darby, but she was not sure if she could take being tickled herself.

“It would be fun, I think. I just want to feel what it is like to have someone receive my tickles. I think you will like it…” Darby responded, pleading her case. She could see the concern in La Diabla’s face, and she understood. More than anyone, she definitely understood the trepidation of being tickled. She now wanted to comfort La Diabla and let her have this opportunity. She leaned forward and gave La Diabla a soft kiss on the lips. Then she looked at her directly in the eyes. “Salem, do you trust me?” she asked.

La Diabla looked at Darby and could see the love in those eyes. She was really starting to feel how much this would mean to Darby and tried to convince her own mind to let her do it. “Yeah, I trust you, I really do. But…” she started then sheepishly looked down at the bed, staring at the mattress and also saw Darby’s right nipple. She could tell that nipple was very stiff and it did excite her. “….I’m afraid I won’t be able to handle it.…” she whispered.

Darby’s heart melted when she heard La Diabla admit a fear. She knew that feeling very well as being tickled always frightened her because it as her greatest weakness. She then leaned forward again and kissed the forehead. She then lifted La Diabla’s face up by the chin and stared into those brown eyes. “I know it can be scary. Believe me, I know that feeling. Haha but, I will be gentle with you. I think you will be just fine. I want you to enjoy it. When you tickled me tonight, I know you were doing it out of love. You weren’t trying to torture me. I want to do the same to you. I promise you, I will make it very enjoyable for you. Then, I am going to make YOU cum afterwards…” she said then winked her eye.

La Diabla saw that wink and she couldn’t help but chuckle a little. She truly appreciated Darby’s attempts to convince her. She knew Darby was right and she was not going to be tortured. She felt a sense of calm and desire as she heard Darby tell her that she wanted to have some fun. Her mind started to reflect that she was in a safe position, and it would only enhance their bond. Plus, it would only be fair since she got to tickle a woman that she tortured in the past, surely, she could handle a safe version of being tickled. La Diabla looked at Darby’s eyes and saw that love in them. She lowered her head, then took a deep breath. She lifted her head and leaned her head forward to kiss Darby’s lips. When she broke the kiss, she looked into her eyes. “Ok…you can tickle me…” she said with a loving smile.

Characters featured in this part:
01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: The Finale!!!!!

How did you like this one fans? I think these two ladies deserved to have this kind of moment together. Agree? Stay tuned for the finale!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back