• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dominator F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I remodeled the old Mantis bondage device and turned it into the Dominator. I was waiting to use it for my new site that I am working on, orgasmabuse.com, but I just couldn't help myself and I knew Cherie Deville would be a great model to try it out. Cherie is in strict bondage, every part of her is secure, even her head with a posture collar. Kelli starts off with some teasing and tickling and soon breaks out the vibrator, Cherie gets more ticklish as she gets closer to orgasm and Kelli knows it. When she does let her cum, she gives her some post orgasm punishment and of course more tickling.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• dominator1.jpg
    dominator1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 2,370
  • dominator2.jpg
    dominator2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,315
  • dominator3.jpg
    dominator3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,758
  • dominator5.jpg
    dominator5.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • The Dominator Sample.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,515
lol like the Phoenix the mantis is reborn from its ashes into the Dominator. I hear thousands of people cry out in laughter and fear lol

Man how I´ve loved the days when it was all about "tickling"! Realy hate that forced orgasm stuff. Ruins everything for me :(

Very Sexy!!! :drool:
But a Ball Gag would have sent it over the top and beyond!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This is great. Am I right in saying that's a posture collar you've incorporated into this device? Or was it just for this scene?

Excellent! Nothing like a pretty girl in a posture collar!

This is great. Am I right in saying that's a posture collar you've incorporated into this device? Or was it just for this scene?

Excellent! Nothing like a pretty girl in a posture collar!

Yep, a posture collar. It is incorporated in the device. I just took off the chin support and just using the collar around the neck from now on.

Kelly...would make a great medieval torturer and female inquisitor. Questioning my wife as a suspect sexy witch....now there's an idea Tommy. Get your prisoner in torn wench peasant girl dress in medieval dungeon....have to "confess" to be allowed to cum. But only after intensive interrogations

Sure, I would consider that

I cut off the chin rest on the collar, looks a lot better now and still does the same job.

Well for me the forced orgasms, and post orgasm clit/dick torture make it more interesting and I don't buy tickling clips without sexual torment involved. So, do it and keep 'em cumming... love it.

PS... very few post orgams vids on men after handjobs where the guys REALLY can't take it. I know I'm one of those guys and the guys so far, haven't been the truly oversensitive after cumming guys like me.

Well for me the forced orgasms, and post orgasm clit/dick torture make it more interesting and I don't buy tickling clips without sexual torment involved. So, do it and keep 'em cumming... love it.

PS... very few post orgams vids on men after handjobs where the guys REALLY can't take it. I know I'm one of those guys and the guys so far, haven't been the truly oversensitive after cumming guys like me.

My new site will have all post orgasm torture, both men and women

I just purchased this video.

It is outstanding, the last couple minutes armpit sequence in particular.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back