• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dominion Experience

Dr.Morton

Just want to put to words the experience I had recently going there.
I see the little Tudor house from my car and take the next right. Drive down all the way and use street parking. I wonder: do the people who live around here know about the Dominion down the street? Is everybody parked here a potential customer? Are they watching me? Stop it I tell myself! I keep walking down the street until I approach the little house. My heart is racing. What a rush of adrenaline. It's my second but the sensation is just like the first time. I'm about to go in there now, pick a beautiful girl - a total stranger to tie my down and tickle torture me. I don't know how good of a tickler she is or what's exactly in for me...there is the potential danger that she really gets to me and tickle tortures the heck out of me...it could be more than I can handle... It's intoxicating. I open the door to enter the premises. There is no sign whatsoever. People who come here KNOW. There is a little area before you get to the house. Take a left to walk to the front door. Take the stairs to the right to reach the actual session rooms. Don't go upstairs right away (like an idiot I did the first time...) You have to pay downstairs first... So I go to the left and enter. There are two Ladies sitting there. I recognize Mistress Bella who handles the payment and a redhead Lady (that's Mistress Sin I figure out later - looks a bit different than on the webpage, has longer hair now) Bella greets me but she has this icy look which kind of turns me on.I imagine her tickle torturing me ( she doesn't have tickling listed on her page...) She asks me with whom I want to session with. My mind goes completely blank. My mouth is dry and I stammer around like an Idiot. I barely remember my own name right now. Bella stares annoyed at me. Finally I get it out somehow. Ember! I'm here for Switch Ember to make an individual appointment! She just works on weekends but I just have time in the week. But since I am here I want to check out as well Switch Minni and Edanya. She sends me to the waiting area. A dimly lit corner with a small Love seat. I sit down and wait. My heart pounding. Switch Minni comes first. She's new to the Dominion and they didn't list her Specialties on the webpage yet. She is looks pretty young and cute. I like her smile. I ask for her specialties - tickling doesn't come up. She says she really likes spanking. Well - that count's you out. Sorry Minni... I need someone really into tickling. Next up - Edanya. Damn! She is even prettier in person. Her hair is brunette now - not black like on the webpage. She does list Tickle torture as her specialty and asked about it she is really delighted. That alone is an immense turn on. So what the heck - I choose her. I get Ember next time... I don't want to go into much detail about the session ( go and have your own...)
but I can tell you it was great. So good that I will soon book a session with Edanya AND Ember! Two girls torturing me at the same time. Go big or go home...It will be mind blowing!

Dr. Morton ( getting convulsions of anticipation...)

It is a very well-run operation there.
Please post about your session now that it's over. :D

Ok - I spare some more details... We went to Lady Hillary's Chamber ( Edanya say's that's the preferred Tickle room) where I lay down on that stretching rack which has foot stocks. I leave my T-shirt on because I want her to tickle through my clothing to see how that feels. She starts slow exploring. I am breathing heavily in anticipation. She attacks my feet which are totally immobilized and get's some heavy reactions. My feet shake violently as she goes between my toes. Then she goes for my upper body. Not satisfied with the reactions she pushes up my shirt, pulls down my pants, takes off my glasses and even rids me of my chewing gum. Exposed like that she attacks heavier and focuses on my armpits. Each time I move my arms in a protective way she stretches them out a bit further. That really got me. Later I want her to sit on me and she agrees. She hops on and stares down at me and I'm about to loose it as...BEEEEP. I hear: Time is up! (over the speaker system) SHIT! I just had 30 min. That's it! Damn. Have to come back for more.

Thanks for the description of the session. Go back for a full hour session when you can. :D

That was awesome :) I sooo wish I could go to the U.S to LA to try the Dominion.

If you had found out about Mistress Sin earlier you could have requested the tickling session from her since she mentions on her page: "tickling is a big fetish of mine...I can’t wait to make you squirm!" ;)

She probably would have been more merciless than switch Edanya though ;)

I read that too and it made my head spin...:manicd:

You don't have any Dominas or S&M Studios in Athens? Some nice cruel Greek girls?... Get's me going just thinking about it...( You've got some pretty girls over there...)

I read that too and it made my head spin...:manicd:

You don't have any Dominas or S&M Studios in Athens? Some nice cruel Greek girls?... Get's me going just thinking about it...( You've got some pretty girls over there...)

Nah :( ... Tickling isn't popular here at all unfortunately.
I know of a mistress here in Athens who does tickling sessions but she's a professional body builder (like with big muscles, six pack, and all that...but that's not exactly my cup of coffee ;) ) I prefer to get tickled by a mistress who is feminine, sexy and has long nails if you get what i mean ;)
I don't know of any S&M studios even though I know there is a BDSM community here but they're more into rock music and when it comes to such activities they're mote into the hard core stuff... Tickling is considered more of a soft core S&M activity....

It's true though regarding the girls here in Greece ;) but unfortunately I haven't been living here for long so I don't know the Greek language and that doesn't help at all if I want to talk to anyone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back