• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dragoniod Has Arrived

TD01089

1st Level Orange Feather
Hello to everyone!
My name is Stephen Micah Lane, I am an African American male, i'm 24 years old, so enough with that.
I was brought here by my good friend and big sister (so if you mess with her i will destroy you) Candy! I hope to find people here who have some things in common with me, since I don't have alot of friends who share my same fetishes and such. I can be very opinionated and not tend to think like others, but that's ok its what makes the world go round. I am also a writer, I have a few tickle stories which I will soon post depending if anyone reads them. I am also trying to make a book called The DragonKeeper: The Legend Begins. This book I have maid all my own and stars a twin dragon named Kernidor and his sister Kerram. They are destined for great things, but must overcome trials, wars, and most of all themselves in order to save the 9 magical realms from chaos and destruction. All characters I have maid my own hence the dragon part haha. Anyway! I am ticklish as well, very ticklish indeed. I am only into f/m and f/f tickling so please do not ask me if i am into M/M cuz the answer is no. I also don't like people who are rude or think so highly of themselves they bring others down. Other than that I am fun, funny, pretty outgoing, random at times, a total perv (but i won't ever do anything sexual to you I have a gf for that one ;) ) and all out cool when i wanna be. Although sometimes I struggle with depression so forgive me if i have random down days or if i'm happy one moment and then down the next. Well that is all, I hope to see more of yall soon. This is Stephen signing off for now and may the tickles be with you haha

You and I have chatted before but welcome to the forum, it's so nice to have you here!! =]

Welcome dragon, glad to officially meet you since we have chatted before.
Hope you make lots if great friends like I have!!

Thanks whor its always a pleasure to talk with ya

YaY!! You took my advice :) Too bad I have to destroy you later.... :redheart: lol

You wish you could destroy me candy. and what do you mean by later? i was not aware of this! but hi!

Welcome to the TMF, Stephen, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back