• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The dream of a ticklish game F/F (Feet tickling, Sniffing, Licking, Sensual)

redsocks

TMF Regular
All characters are above 18. Your comments and feedback are always welcomed and encouraged.

Emma wakes up and opens her eyes slowly, She has a strong headache but looks around in the room. It’s dark, and She realizes there is late night. The girl notices that lies on a sofa and then She remembers what’s happened with her earlier. The pictures are coming back about the dinner, a cool concert and her colleague and what happened between them. – „Ohh my gosh… What I did?!” – She whispers to herself and sighs.

In the meantime She begins to caress her own body, so examining herself. Her whole body is sweat and almost naked, only the panties fit tightly her. Emma is feeling that her pussy is pulsating under the soft and wet material. So the red haired girl is worried, but one of her hand is sliding inside of her tight thighs toward her pussy. The girl’s doing it very slowly and carefully. Finally her fingers slips into her wet panties. When her small finger are moving along her smooth bodypart, She’s feeling that it’s it also wet and very sensitive. Moreover She’s feeling a little pain also, but it’s not too bad. Although She knows it means nothing, because She hasn't touched her pussy yet. But after her forefinger pushes it softly, and the pain comes as a lightning. – „Oooch… Ahhh…! Oh my…” – She wails shorthly. – „What were you doing again girl?” – She asks oneself with sighs. Her body is pulsalting more and the pain is stronger too, therefore the young girl jumps up the sofa and runs to the restroom with hurry.

After She feels better, walks back to the sofa carefully into the strange room. Then the girl notices two pills and a glass of water next to a note on the coffee table. There are some words on a slip of paper: one to up, one to down You lover Sandra.

Emma smiles a little bit and takes some sips of water, She takes the pills. Finally, the tired and sleepy girl walks back her improvised bed and lies down. She curls up her defenseless body as a kitten, and pulls up the blanket to herself what gave from Sandra. A few minutes later Emma already sleeps on the sofa and dreams about the their game.

Three weeks earlier.

A long black haired woman was walking into the room and takes a seat in front of Emma and smiles. – „Hello.”
She looked up for a moment from her book and said kindly. „Hello Sandra! How are you?”
„I'm well, and you?” – She asked.
„I'm fine! But... You know…I'm tired a little bit...” – Emma sighed.
Sandra didn’t say anything only nodded and smiled faintly at her. After that She leans back on the chair and glances under the table, and looks at Emma’s feet.
Then Emma noticed that She lost and asked. „What's wrong Sandra?”
"Nothing, I have dropped something." – She said and kneeled down under the table carefully.
„Okay...” – Emma said shortly and was reading more her book.

After Sandra creeps under the table, She was watching for some moments how was playing Emma with her black ballerinas in the floor. Then She decided that it’s the right time to play with Emma’s lovely feet a little. So Sandra began to caress her friend’s blue color heel. Of course Emma was shaking immediately her slim body on the chair and moved her feet back and forth on the carpet.

„He-Hey! What are you doing there?” – Emma asked her friend and continued the shoe play.
„Hmmm… a pair of mismatched! Very cute nylon socks what you’re wearing today.” – Sandra said happily.

Now the black haired woman took away Emma’s black shoes carefully, one after one. She was watching how shaking her colleague’s shapely heels in the mismatched nylon knee socks.

„Oh, I see! Thank you! But…Do you really like it?” – Emma asked back surprisedly.
Then Emma felt that Sandra took off her shoes. So the girl was wiggling her tiny toes in the mismatched socks.
„Hey! What are you doing with my shoes?" – Emma asked her surprisedly because She was embarrassed a little.
„Yes I do.” – She answered shortly. – „Guess out!” – She smiled under the table and started tickling her socked toes. – „coochi coochi coo….”
Naturally Emma’s body was squirming again on the chair because of unexpected touches and said with giggle.
„Please, don't do this! He-he! Why are you tickling me? Please, don’t my toes!”
„Don’t you like tickles?” – Sandra asked curiously.
„Oh, it's tickle! Yes... I like tickling! He-he-he! But, I'm very-very ticklish! Ooohhh!” – The girl was giggling more.
Sandra felt something particular attraction towards Emma, so She started to smell her toes and tickled her heels at the same time.
„Ooohhh! Wow! Do You like sniffing my socked toes? He-He-He! Please, not there! My heels are ticklish too! He-He-He!” – Emma spoke on giggled voice surprisedly while squirming more on her chair.
„Is it wierd?" – Sandra asked.
„No, it's cool! It's ticklish feeling! And… He-he-he! I'm ticklish everywhere... He-he-he-he! especially on MY FEET!" - Emma answered with quiet laugh and tries to concentrate on her book.
Some minutes later, Sandra suddenly took off one of her socks and other foot was socked.
Of course Emma was surprised at this change and asked her colleague. – „Why do you take off my one of sock Sandra? I thought that... you like it! Please, put it on! I beg, my bare sole is very sensitive! Please Sandra!”
But the woman didn't care about Emma’s words and started to tickle her socked sole and smellt the bare one. – „I like both but the socked one does feel so warm.”
„He-he-he-he!! Not the both!! It's too much!! He-he-He!! Wait!! No more!I Oh, sniffing is good!! I like it!! He-he-he!! But, please give back my sock!! I need my nylon sock!! It's only a thin!! Oooh… My bare foot is soooo soft!!”

Emma begged continously and laughed louder, but the girl couldn’t stop her, because Sandra was faster and stronger. So She only tried to enjoy this very special situation, successfully.

„What if I do this?” – Sandra asked, and tickled her socked foot, moreover began to licks her bare foot under the toes.
„HEEY-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!" – Emma laughed loud and long. – „IT'S SO TICKLISH!! Okay!! Okay!! I can see you really love my feet?! HE-HE-HE-HE!! NOT MY TOES!!” – She tries to get out of her bare foot from the woman’s lips.
A little bit later Sandra licked Emma’s bare foot between her cute toes and she rubbed her nylon sole at the same time. – „I love them very much.”
"HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!! I SEE!!! But… Please, NO MORE!!! Oh my socked foot!!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!! That's ticklish too!!! Oh, please, be gentle!!! HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!!" – Emma screamed and laughed louder and louder.
„Do you like this feeling?” – Sandra asked her on cheerful voice when She stopped for a short time.
Emma gasped strongly for several moments. – „Yes, it was... It was very cool! But, You saw, that... My bare foot is awfully ticklish." – She giggled again. – „Can I ask you something?” – She asked and wiggled her toes more under the table.
„Yes?”
„Maybe, it will be a funny question... But, Which socks do you like better? Left or right?” – Emma asked with gasp and shyly.
„Left” – She smiled.
„So you prefer my blue nylon socks, don’t you?” – the girl smiled at Sandra.
She didn’t say anything, only nodded and nuzzled her socked foot.
„Oh, It's very good feeling!... Wow! He-he!... And a little bit ticklish too!” – Emma smiled and was wiggling her toes in the blue nylon sock.
„Mm, I wonder if I tickle you too much… you'll get wet?” – Sandra asked suddenly.
Emma was surprised at the firstly. But it was an interesting question for her. – „I don't know exactly... But, I think sure. Why?”
Then Sandra was crawling out under the table and appeared in front of the girl. – „Take a drink and let's test your endurance!” – She said firmly with a devilish smile on her face.
Emma was thinking the offer at first, after that: „Why not! Okay Sandra! But, I have a request...” - Say said sheepishly.
„What’s that?”
„Please.... Tickle me… only in socks! You know why…” – Her face went red for a moment.
Sandra winked and smiled at her while put on her socks. „Do you want to be licked in socks?” – She asked with giggles.

The red haired girl winked too and drank a big glass of juice. After it She breathed a sigh deeply. „Oh, It'll be very hard... Do you want to sniffing my toes in socks too? It seems you like it… What's your advice? Can I sit back on to the chair or lie on the sofa?” – Emma asked her colleague with smile and giggled a little.
„Lie on the sofa.” – She winked again. – „Hopefully you’ll take it.”
So the girl lay down on the sofa. „I hope so! And I hope, I won't kick you with my legs!” – Emma was so excited.
Sandra noded and began to tie her ankles down with a pair of silk scarves. Then Emma only smiled at Sandra, and relaxing. After that She started tickling both of Emma’s soft feet.
"Hey!! Hooo!! Nothing preamble, nothing play!! Okay!! Okay!! I see!! He-he-he!!... What do you mean to do?” – Emma started to squirm on the mattress very slowly and asked her.
Sandra began to sniff her feet while Emma was trying to pull up her bound feet.
„Oh, it's good! It's so good! He-He-He! Your nose tickles my toes! He-he!” – She smiled at Sandra and wiggled her nylon socked toes playfully.
Then Sandra was tickling more her heels and sniffing them more.
„Oh, It's tickles! I see correctly you love my heels very much! He-He-he!” – She tried to spin her legs out of the knotted scarves.
Some moments later, Sandra began to lick her right foot and tickles left one. After mischievous playing the black haired woman continued tickling. „Coochi coochi coo.”
„He-He-He-He!! Oh… MY HE-HE-HE HEEELS!! IT' VERY TICKLISH!!” – She laughed loudly.
Sandra was licking under her toes and tickling her heels unmercyfully.
„Oh no!! Not MY TOES!! HOOOO-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!! NOT MY LITTLE PIGGIES!! PLEASE!! NOT THERE!! HE-HE-HE!!” – Emma screamed with laughter. – „HE-HE-HE-HE!! OH, SANDRA!! HE-HE-HE!! YEEESSS! THEY -HE- ARE -HE-HE- LOVE -HE-HE-HE- IT !! THAT'S TICKLES!!” - She laughed more and more while her body was shaking on the sofa.
„I love it aswell.”
„HE-HE-HE!!! PLEASE, NOT THERE!!! NO!!! NO!!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!! WHY??! WHY THERE??! OH MY GOD!!! HE-HE-HE-HE!!! OH, SNIFFING PLEASE!!! SNIFFING ONLY.... MY TOES!!! DON'T DO THIS... HE-HE-HE!!! NO MORE!! HE-HE-HE-HE....”
„Push it!”

Into the present.

Emma is frightened when awakes and sits up suddenly on the sofa. She notices that her body is full of sweaty and her heart is beating strongly. Her lips are dry and her lovely toes are wiggling in the red nylon socks. The girl knows it was only a dream, but She’s looking around in the room for safety’s sake. She sees the glass of water on the table, and drinks again. After that Emma calms down nicely and slowly, especially when She perceives the sunrise.

-----------------------------------------
Here are my other stories:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?312947-Meet-Lady-Donna-(F-F-nylon)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(F-F-tickling-spanking-light-bdsm-dominance)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?315478-Sylvia-in-the-Massage-Saloon-F-F-(UB-Sensual)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back