• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dream Proposal

TD01089

1st Level Orange Feather
Ok so I am one for doing things way out of the box. So one day i saw a video of a huge wedding someone did for something. When I went to sleep I had a dream of my own proposal which I would do for real if I could. Anyway here we go!

The sun shines bright over the grassy plains, the sky is blue and cloudless, and the wind blows lightly across the sky. A young woman walks barefoot along the plains, the wind flowing in her long brown hair, her blue eyes looking down at a flower she picked from a meadow long ago. She smiles as she walks, sings, and dances around in the grass, happy for what ever reason. Suddenly, from out of no where, five men in black appear from the grass. They run up to her and grab her, as if to rape or kill her. She screams and struggles as the men do there best to over power her. Suddenly, from the air a figure appears, he swoops down and lands a few feet away from them. His eyes brown, his hair shortly cut, his body lean and cut as well. he's wearing a white shirt with a brown vest, brown pants and shoes. His eyes fixated on the girl, his teeth clenched, and his fist up and ready to fight. He charges at the men, not thinking or knowing what he is doing. One tries to stand in front of him only to have the man slip under him, he jumps on his back and spiral kicks him in the face, landing gracefully. The other two men drop the girl, leaving her with the biggest one of them all to hold her. The man has incredible speed and power, as he jumps, kicks, punches, and throws the men like toys. They all lay on the ground tired and unable to move, now the big guy moves in. He stands there with brass knuckles, in a fighting stance. The man smirks and roars, sending a flaming ball his way. The big mans eyes go wide as he is hit and destroyed instantly. The man takes the girl, and with his black and gold feathered wings, flies into the sky. The girl stares into his eyes and smiles, kissing him passionately and deeply. The man sits her on a cloud, out of his pocket comes a golden ring with a glowing ocean blue ring in it. He stares at the girl and says, "Will you marry me Faith, will you be mine forever and eternity. That I might always protect you, hold you, and never leave you." The girl tears up with joy and says, "Yes Stephen! With all my heart and soul!" The two hug and dance until the sun sets and the dream ends.

Well that's the dream, lol i long winded it to make it kinda like a story xD hope yall like it

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back