• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dream Succubus Part 3 - Gulliver’s Travels

thejman454

Part one https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?331972-The-Dream-Succubus-F-M

Part two https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...f-m-Tickling-foot-smelling-denial-humiliation

I’m open to doing more if you enjoy it and have any suggestions. Thanks!

Hi Hun. Awww, you dozed off while watching a movie didn’t you. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you company until you wake up. What were you watching? Let me take a look in your mind. Oh “Gullivar’s Travels” huh? I can see you were upset it wasn’t making you laugh at all. Well sweetie, let’s fix that!

Ok, as you can see, well actually I guess you can’t, since your head is pinned down. Here I’ll give you a screen directly above your face to watch. Now as you can see, you are pinned to the ground just like Gulliver was in the movie… Well not exactly. Gulliver wasn’t pinned spread eagle, Gulliver’s feet weren’t locked in stocks with his toes tied back and Gulliver wasn’t completely nude. Guess they couldn’t get away with that in a PG Jack Black movie huh? Uh-Oh the villagers see you are awake and are coming to investigate. Do they look familiar? I thought it would be more fun if the villagers were people you knew instead of some nameless actors. Aren’t I thoughtful?

Hmmmm, they look upset with you. They don’t want to hurt you but they want you to leave and never come back. I wonder what on earth they’ll do to you? Can you even guess? Oh look, it looks like they have erected little stands all around your body, at certain key areas. Looks like the entire girls soccer team from your high school is manning the left foot and the volleyball team the right foot.

What a shriek! That was just one girl testing your sole with one finger. Oh, I know it tickles much more than it should. In addition to making you far more ticklish than any human that has ever existed I made her tiny finger tickle as much as a full size one. But, since their tiny fingers take up so much less space, so many more can work you over. Look at the smiles on the girl’s faces. They are so excited with your reaction!

They are really working in earnest aren’t they. There’s tiny girls exploring in between your toes with their sharp little nails, girls with brushes stroking your toe pads, and even girls nibbling your enormous arches. Every inch of your feet are being stimulated. There must be at least fifty girls on each foot. I know it tickles so bad, but all that straining won’t do any good. You don’t have any slack to move an inch and these ropes are unbreakable.

Uh oh, all the other stands are being manned, or rather womaned, now. Look it’s your mom and her book club climbing up onto your stomach. Your mom used to tickle your belly button when you were younger and it looks like she still has the knack to make you squeal like a baby. The drama team have climbed on your chest and are really going at it with brushes on your nipples huh? Looks like every celebrity crush you’ve ever had are poking your ribs, and every other girl you’ve ever liked are dancing their nails in your armpits.

More and more girls just keep appearing don’t they? Uh oh, look like they have made their way to your “flag pole” huh? The same sensitivity for tickling applies to any touching. So a tiny hand will feel like a full sized one. Looks like the cheer team is going to pay special attention down there. You better hold off though because if you cum, first of all they’ll ruin it so you won’t get any relief, and second of all you’ll become ten times more ticklish each time.

Wow, that was just one girl running her foot down the shaft with one girl rubbing the head for just a second and you already went? Oh my, you look like you are already beside yourself. I wonder what you’ll be like after a few years of this. Well I’m going to go join in. I’ll make sure you can always tell where I am as I’ll make my tickles 1000 times more powerful. Coochie Coo!

Hot damn, this is high quality. Do you think you could make a really in-detail foot focused peice? Like, with some EXTREME tickle torture. Your style really does it for me.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back