• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Duct Tape Sessions: Dorothy (f/f upperbody with raspberries)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
So we noticed that there seemed to be a shortage of videos featuring raspberries and bellybutton tickling. Well, we thought we would take a shot at helping solve this problem...

We duct taped Dorothy's arms to the wall and let Parker tickle her so much she started to pull apart our beautiful duct taping job. Parker gives Dorothy a total of 8 raspberries during this video, and a little bit of bellybutton and rib tickling.

I've included an extra photo here for you because I just love how the duct tape looked on the wall.

The full version can be purchased at...
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1707

:bouncybou i think that girl is so cute, i loved the one where shes was tied to the bench that was put out alittle while ago. Id love to get a chance to tickle her.......how does someone get involved with this sort of thing.

love this clip, most original way of restraining a lee I've ever seen. Must have been a challenge ripping her out of it though haha (if you did) not to mention the strain it had on the wallpaper. more stuff like this please

Oh, this is just great....

...so I have to buy one more clip. I was pretty darn sure I had my amount of clips for this month but now you come up with Dorothy again. Smart move of thee - that girl is so damn cute and sexy and she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. So you got me again - this time. But I haven't bought that last one (the feet thing). Upperbodies rule. HA!! So it's 1:1. Let's see what you come up with next. Until then I'll try to find a way to resist sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Dorothy :wub:

ublover said:
love this clip, most original way of restraining a lee I've ever seen. Must have been a challenge ripping her out of it though haha (if you did) not to mention the strain it had on the wallpaper. more stuff like this please

Thank you! It's really fun watching the 'lee get more and more scared every time you pull off a piece of duct tape from the roll and secure them more tightly. The ripping sound of the duct tape as it comes off of the roll seems to really get to them. =)

oh my God!

Thats awesome!!! Wish you would have duct taped her arms up though, that would make this perfect!

Dorothy is definitely my favorite of your models... I wonder how she'd react to raspberries along her legs and feet.... :devil2:

Thanks for all the positive feedback! =)
Over the head eh? Hmm...

What *he* said!!

Grimgor said:
Thats awesome!!! Wish you would have duct taped her arms up though, that would make this perfect!
She's adorable, with a lovely laugh. I echo the positive feedback everyone's offered to far, and offer this amendment to what my counterpart here has said... arms a *little* higher, say, parallel to the floor, to allow access to her underarms, yet not to high as to need to worry that she's losing circulation in them, and have to cut the session short because of it! (remember, fellahs, she's standing UP... imagine having to keep your arms up over your head for any length of time, restrained that way or not!) Sweet clip.

Yes I must admit circulation was a concern and also why we positioned her arms like that. We experiment a lot, so we're always open to suggestions. Thanks AffectionateDan!

Hey DarkGem,

Thanks for posting this video. I purchase this yesterday; and I have to say that this is one of the best belly ticking videos I have seen. Dorthey got it good. It seemed like Parker was having too much fun tickling Dorthey's belly. Maybe Dorthey (or anyone else) should tickle Parker's belly like that as well (but with more raspberries). Just a sugestion. Thanks again for making this video.

Capcom418

capcom418 said:
Hey DarkGem,

Thanks for posting this video. I purchase this yesterday; and I have to say that this is one of the best belly ticking videos I have seen. Dorthey got it good. It seemed like Parker was having too much fun tickling Dorthey's belly. Maybe Dorthey (or anyone else) should tickle Parker's belly like that as well (but with more raspberries). Just a sugestion. Thanks again for making this video.

Capcom418

Thank you! It's very nice to know that our work is appreciated. WIth as much as Parker has tickled Dorothy (and Dorothy has NEVER gotten the chance to tickle Parker), she'd be in trouble if Dorothy got a hold of her. =)

DVD of clips?

Very good clip, Dorothy is really cute and I love her laugh. Maybe someday you will put out a tickling DVD. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. :woot:

Lovely girl, wonderful clip and great tickling.

Thank you! I sincerely hope you have more belly tickles and rapsberries in store for Dorothy...and Parker...and Alice... :bouncybou

bellytickling said:
Very good clip, Dorothy is really cute and I love her laugh. Maybe someday you will put out a tickling DVD. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work. :woot:

We do like the idea of expansion, so I wouldn't ever rule something like that out.

how long was dorothy mercilessly tickled on her belly for? is it seriously worth the money? (no disrespect towards the makers, just want to make sure)

TRU said:
how long was dorothy mercilessly tickled on her belly for? is it seriously worth the money? (no disrespect towards the makers, just want to make sure)

I believe the running time is 4 minutes on this short video. Also if I remember correctly it is a straight 4 minutes of tickling on her belly. We had to stop after that because she was screaming and struggling so much that the duct tape was coming off of the wall. =)

well then ill purchase clip when i go shopping for clips on saturday. thanks

Wow Dorthy has a very very sexy tummy! I think that position is very sexy for me it could have been made sexier if her ankles were tied together, but still totally fantastic work!

I just came accross your clips site, the lotus caught my eye totally novel position I will probably be buying it tomorrow just cos I think its such a cool idea to do that position. I see you have alot of inventive positions on your site which is great.

:bowing:

Does Dorthy like being tickled? Or is it somthing that after a point she cant stand?

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back