• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The End of Tickle Theater?

Senshi1

Staff
Hey I have to ask. Karen told me that she heard this place might be shutting down. :wooha: Something about server problems and competition with the TMF and stuff. Can anybody shed any light on this???

This is the first I've heard about it. Unless the other admins have been hiding a disaster from me, no shutdown is in the future. There is no competition with the TMF as far as I know.

HisDivineShadow said:
This is the first I've heard about it. Unless the other admins have been hiding a disaster from me, no shutdown is in the future. There is no competition with the TMF as far as I know.
Thank GOD, Allah to Zeus, take your pic. Senshi scared the piss outa me for a second there!

Senshi, never do that! That scared the crap outta me!

I wonder where a rumor like thast would have started?
TT was in danger a couple of months ago due to the original admin backing out and needing someone to take over, but we have a new owner now and 3 new admins. The site is totally safe now and running strong, so worry not!

Errr...Senshi, I'm thinking Karen was probably joking...

Unless the rumour came out around the time this place was having trouble. Around that time too I heard and talked to several people who were getting fed up with the theater's "server" problems and were talking about jumping to TMF. Now it's a non-issue as the server runs great, despite minor chokes on my end. (stupid inconsistent wireless hi-speed internet!!!)

OMG Senshi don't scare us like that...Thanks Nessonite and HDS for clearing that up!!

HisDivineShadow said:
infojoe is the new host. Make sure to thank him if you see him around the forums!

Ok cool....I'll be sure to do that....thanks :super_hap

Karen... who??

Oh Deyos, just when I considered turning commercial.

;)

:wooha:

OK guys, fess-up time. Yes, I told this to Senshi as a joke. AS A JOKE. He's got a message in his pm box saying I was just kidding. I never EVER expected him to start this in public---I never even expected him to fall for it:eek:I am SO sorry guys!! Especially to the mods and InfoJoe, big fat SORRRY! Man, talk about a joke gone awry...:eek:

I heard admins talking about banning TKLVR18 for life.
Maybe it was a joke...

TKLVR18 said:
:wooha:

OK guys, fess-up time. Yes, I told this to Senshi as a joke. AS A JOKE. He's got a message in his pm box saying I was just kidding. I never EVER expected him to start this in public---I never even expected him to fall for it:eek:I am SO sorry guys!! Especially to the mods and InfoJoe, big fat SORRRY! Man, talk about a joke gone awry...:eek:

Tut tut tut....naughty girl.....you shall hafta be punished! ;)

Nyaha - serves you right, Karen. XD

Sorry if I worried anyone. ^_^;;

tickle_fan03 said:
Tut tut tut....naughty girl.....you shall hafta be punished! ;)

I'm totally in agreement there. I hope she's good and embarassed from the backfire, though. :p But that's just the tip of what she deserves for a joke like that.

Senshi said:
Nyaha - serves you right, Karen. XD

Sorry if I worried anyone. ^_^;;

Hah and you think you're gonna get off lightly do you senshi??!lol.Think again :tounge: :cool:

Sammi-chan said:
I'm totally in agreement there. I hope she's good and embarassed from the backfire, though. :p But that's just the tip of what she deserves for a joke like that.

Hey hey hey, that joke was on Senshi, not all you guys! Why should I be punished??*angel face*

tickle_fan03 said:
Hah and you think you're gonna get off lightly do you senshi??!lol.Think again :tounge: :cool:
Hey, Karen was the straw that set the dominos in motion!! XD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back