• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Eros Hall Chronicles Chapter 1

After years of reading everyone else’s stuff, I decided it was time to try my hand at it. Here’s a little flash fiction sneak peak into a ticklish world I’m building. If you like it, let me know, and I’ll do more.

Somewhere in a forgotten corner of the Virgo Supercluster on a lonely planet called Earth, there is a valley. And in that valley shines a city called New Hanover. Just beyond the outskirts of New Hanover, there lies hidden in the woods a small town.

Every town has secrets. And you’re about to get a glimpse into those of an obscure town called Eros Hall.

Episode 1: The Phone Call

“Hehellohoho?”
“Karyn?”
“Yehehehaha.”
“Is your mom home? It’s Carl.”
“Ohoho Hi Cahaharl. Yehehehaha she’s here buhut shehehe cahahan’t come to the phohohone RIHIhight now.”
“Oh. Is everything okay?”
“It’s fihihihine. Shehehe leheheft clehehear instrUUhuhuctions thahahat shehehe wahahas nohohot to behehehe disturbed while her shoHOHOhows are on.”
Her shows. Let’s see. It’s Friday night. Sci Fi Channel’s Friday night line up: Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica. What a nerd. Oh wait… I’m a nerd.
Anyway, I had a pretty good idea what was going on, or at least my wicked tickle fetish-wired imagination did.
My friend Valerie, who I was calling for, had a daughter named Karyn who still lived at home. She was blonde, girl-next-door pretty with a great body. Karyn’s boyfriend Sid had just moved in with her a month before. They occupied half of the upstairs while Valerie stayed downstairs. My wild imagination had kicked into overdrive, flooding with visions of this wild-eyed young woman’s pretty smile as her shapely form wiggled and squirmed under the lightning fast spidery fingers of Sid, In the first couple of exhanges when Karyn first answered the phone, something about the way she sounded triggered that deeply pleasurable electical charge in the groin area, and by now the front of my basketball shorts look like a circus tent. For a few seconds I contemplated ways to continue the conversation a little while longer. Ultimately I chose the high road. They don’t have a clue what a tickle monster I was. Not yet.
“Well, I understand that. Will you please let her know I called?”
“Okaaahehay. ByHYhye.”
When the call ended, I lit a cigarette and, from my fortress of solitude on the back porch, listened to the neighborhood night sounds, with Karyn’s giggly mirth still echoing in my brain. I remember thinking chances were pretty high Valerie wasn’t going to get that message..
It was all good, though. It gave me something fresh to think about when I soaped up in the shower later.
I just wish I had recorded it. That would have been a nice addition to my collection of laughs, right along with the one from the time I did Valerie.

To be continued in the next episode, “Roll For Initiative”, coming soon to a TMF near you.

A good start.

Who doesn’t love a ticklish phone call? [emoji41]

I tried that with Xu a while ago, the most I got her to do was chuckle after speaking. So she would answer back the person on the phone and then keep saying "ahaha" before going back to listening again. I didn't want to do it too much because it was a really important call. I shall have to try again next time, more intensely when it is just a friend calling. :D

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back