• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Erotic Ticklish Adventure's Of Commander Jane Shepard And Freinds Ch1 Eden Prime

mattallen92

TMF Poster
"Commander" one of the Normandy crew acknowledged as the Redhead Commander Jane Shepard strolled through the main deck of the Normandy towards the bridge where Joker the ship's pilot was located.

"Thruster’s, check, navigation check internal emission sink's engaged all system's online drift just under 1500k" Joker announced.

"1500 is good you’re Captain will be pleased" Nihlus the Turian Spectre confirmed.

"I hate that guy" Joker mumbled.

"Nihlus gave you a compliment so you hate him?" Kaiden replied confused.

"You remember to zip up you're jumpsuit on the way out of the bathroom? That’s good I just jumped us halfway across the galaxy and hit a target the size of a pinhead so that’s incredible" Joker boasted "besides Spectre's a trouble I don’t like having them on-board call me paranoid"

"You’re paranoid" Kaiden scoffed sarcastically "the Council helped fund this project they have a right to send someone to keep an eye on their investment"

"Yeah that is the official story but only an idiot believe's the official story" Joker said rolling his eyes.

"They don't send Spectre's on a simple shakedown run" Jane pondered.

"So there is more going on here than the Captain is letting on.." Joker was cut off by the voice of Captain Anderson over the ship's comms.

"Joker! Status report"

"Just cleared the Mass Relay Captain stealth systems engaged everything looks solid"

"Good" Anderson retorted positively "find a comm buoy and link us to the network I want mission report's relayed back to Alliance brass before we reach Eden Prime"

"Aye, aye Captain better brace yourself I think Nihlus is heading you’re way" Joker said annoyed.

"He is already here Lieutenant" Anderson replied making Joker seemingly shrink in his chair and mutter a barely audible "shit"

"Tell Commander Shepard to meet me in the comm room for a debriefing" Anderson ordered before cutting the connection.

"You get that Commander?" Joker asked over his shoulder.

"I am on my way" Jane shrugged.

"Commander Shepard I was hoping you would get here first it will give us time to talk"

"What about?" Jane asked the Spectre cautiously.

"I am interested in this planet we are going to Eden Prime I've heard it's quite beautiful"

"If you are trying to ask me out on a date I'll have to decline you are not my type" Jane chuckled ignoring the scowl or at least she thought he was attempting one.

"Anyway" Nihlus sighed "you know of this planet don’t you? It has been quite a symbol for your people hasn’t it? Proof that humanity can not only establish colonies across the galaxy but also protect them but how safe is it really?"

"Do you know something?" Jane replied curiously.

"You're people are still newcomer's Shepard the galaxy can be a very dangerous place is the Alliance truly ready for this?" Nihlus asked sceptically.

"I think it is about time to tell the Commander what's really going on" Anderson announced entering the room.

"Indeed the Council has been watching you're progress for some time Commander they have considered you to be a candidate for the Spectre's" said Nihlus.

"I'm...honoured" Jane replied shocked "thank you"

"no need to thank me yet" Nihlus denied "I’m here to evaluate you’re performance on Eden Prime if all goes well you should become a Spectre in a week standard Earth time"

"Captain we have a problem" Joker announced via the ship's comm.

"What's wrong Joker?"

"Transmission from Eden Prime sir you better see this" Joker said opening a video screen in front of the 3.

The video showed various Alliance forces battling a foe off-screen before a female soldier shoved the cameraman down to the ground before returning fire not long after a male marine was shown asking for backup before 5 floating metallic looking drone's (Geth Drone's) appeared and started binding the man with some kind of metal wire and ripping off his hardsuit as he was dragged off screen Jane swore she heard.....laughter over the gunfire near the end of the transmission some large floating mass of Purple was seen briefly floating in the atmosphere.

"Everything cuts out after that no comm traffic at all just goes dead there's nothing" Joker replies morosely.

"Reverse and hold at 38.5" Anderson ordered tapping his chin with his finger.

The result was a better look at whatever that Purple mass in the sky was it was probaly a ship an odd one definitely.

"Joker status report?" Anderson barked over the comm's

"17 minutes out Captain no other Alliance ship's in the area"

"Take us in Joker fast and quiet this mission just got a lot more complicated" Anderson replied. "Commander you had best get suited up tell Alenko and Jenkins’s to meet by the cargo bay door's.

After Jane, Kaiden and Jenkins’s were on the ground of Eden Prime Jane noticed some odd looking floating animal's.

"What the hell are those?" Jane asked gesturing at the odd creatures.

"Gas bag's don’t worry they’re harmless" Jenkins reassured.

After determining the area was clear of hostiles Jane motioned her team to move up soon a Geth Drone showed up out of nowhere and blasted through Jenkins’s shield killing him outright.

"SHIT!" Jane cursed as she and Kaiden rolled into cover.

Popping out of cover Jane saw the 2 Drones were concentrating on Kaiden with a smirk she unleashed a biotic pull bringing the 2 Drone's towards her before unloading a clip into them making them sizzle and explode.

"Ripped right through his shields" Kaiden said sadly running a hand over Jenkins face "never stood a chance"

"We will see he receives a proper service once the mission is over but I need you to stay focused" Jane ordered.

"Yes ma'am" Kaiden saluted.

After fighting through a few more Geth Drone's Jane and Kaiden spotted a female marine in Pink and White armour ring towards them however before she got close to them she was dragged back by 2 Drone's that had their metallic wire's tied around her ankle's yanking her back as another 2 held her wrist's down to the floor pinning her.

Soon another 2 Drone's appeared next to Ashley one started shooting a corrosive goo at her Boot's melting off the Metal and nylon that made them part of the suit she was now pinned and barefoot it was then as she looked over her shoulder she saw the Drone started lowering a vibrating egg shaped sphere on 2 metal wires to her feet "shit, shit shit" she cursed knowing what would happen next.

Before Jane and Kaiden could help her around 10 Geth trooper's showed up to slow their advance making them dive for cover as Jane and Kaiden were busy fighting the Geth the Drone attached the sphere's to both Ashley's feet causing her to howl in laughter the Drone's never slowed their ministration’s on Ashley's feet both sphere's went up and down her arches making small circular movement's then they won’t in-between her toes coaxing more laughter out of the soldier it felt like thousands of feather's were having a tickle frenzy on her feet.

"PHHLEEAHHAHHHHHEHAHAHHAHA STHOAHHHHHAAAPPP!" Ashley giggled.

But the Drone's didn’t stop they instead sped up the pace making Ashley sweat profusely she had never been tickled this bad in her life her feet felt like they were on fire every stroke of the sphere only increased her ticklishness every flick against the ball of her foot every rub in-between her toes every wiggling movement up and down her arches.

"HAHAHAHAHHAH HEHHHHLLLHHPPP MEHHHHHEHHEHEHE!" Ashley cackled tears in her eyes.

Again the Drone's sped up the pace even more running at peak efficiency quickly running up and down Ashley's sole's tickling her feet all over running left to right across the balls of her feet and rubbing in-between the toe's 50 time's a minute.

"PHHHHLEEEAAHAHHSEEHHH KIIIIHHHLLLL MEHHHEHEHHE IHHHHTT TTIIHHHCCKKKHHHHLLLLESSS SOOOHOOOHOO MUHHHHHCHHH!" Ashley screamed laughing at the top of her lung's as her vision started getting hazy and started getting lightheaded almost succumbing to the ticklish euphoria.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity for Ashley Jane and Kaiden managed to get to her killing the Drone's tickling her feet.

"Soldier you okay?" Jane asked the dazed marine concerned.

"Yeah I ...think so" she panted "Gunnery Chief Ashley William’s of the 212 thank you for saving me..."

"Commander Shepard" Jane replied courteously.

"Thank you Commander" Ashley said catching her breath.

"What happened here?" Kaiden asked looking around.

"We were patrolling the perimeter when the attack hit we tried to get out a distress call but they cut our communication I have been fighting for what’s left of my sanity ever since"

"Where is the rest of your squad?" Jane asked.

"they tried doubling back to the beacon but those... things Drone's got them those that they could capture were as you saw what happened to me to be tickled till they had no fight left in em then they were to be brought back to these spike's" Ashley gestured to the metallic looking spike with a Human male impaled on it "and they would turn them into....into... have you ever watched a Zombie film Commander?"

"Some of my favourite movie's involve Zombie's" Jane shrugged.

"yeah well the captured Human's here are made to look a lot like Zombies but I don’t know why they each look female and then they...they advance on you and tickle and tickle you till you can’t breathe no more.....I had to watch one of my best friend’s get tickled to death Commander" Ashley sobbed burying her head in her hand's.

"Hey, hey it's alright" Jane placed a calming arm over Ashley's shoulder "we are going to get you out of here okay" Jane said rubbing Ashley's back.

"Okay" Ashley said with a shy smile tear's staining her cheeks.

"I apologize I don’t have any spare Boots can you wait till we are back on my ship?" Jane asked looking at Ashley's bare feet that were actually pretty attractive for a soldier.

"Okay Commander" Ashley replied grabbing her handgun off the floor she accidently dropped earlier on walking to Jane barefoot.

"Alenko grab anything useful and let's get a move on" Jane barked checking her assault rifle it had suffered a bad hit in the last fight making it worthless "ugh why I still use this piece of trash I do not know" Jane groaned swapping it for her pistol .

After fighting through more Geth they arrived at the dig site.

"I don’t understand the Beacon was right here it must have been moved" Ashley said distraught.

"By who our side or the Geth?" Kaiden questioned.

"Hard to say maybe we will learn more after we check the Research Camp"

"Let’s get going" Jane ordered.

"It's just up the top of this ridge up the ramps" Ashley advised.

"This is a good place for an ambush" Kaiden said cautiously "keep your guard up"

"Oh god they’re still alive!" Kaiden gasped as the spike's retreated into the floor as the tickle Husk's that looked oddly female started advancing on Jane's team with wiggling finger's.

"Open fire!" Jane ordered as she, Kaiden and Ashley started unloading Tungsten round's on the femHusk's 10 minutes later they all dropped dead.

Jane knelt down to look at the dead Husk it looked oddly female pert breast's uncovered with Blue wire's crisscrossing the torso which went down to the waist and then went in odd zigzag stripe pattern's down the leg but what was most odd was this being looked more like a machine than human and yet clear as day Jane could see a metallic Vagina where it normally is.

"Why would a Husk need a Vagina?" Jane pondered quietly eventually she decided to check up on her team "Kaiden you okay?" she asked him as he was rifling through crate's for anything useful "yeah Commander thanks Ashley?, Ash" Jane called out but she was nowhere to be seen but was in one of the nearby almost soundproof building's.

"PAAHHELLLEASEE LEEHHHTTT MEEHHE GHOOOHOOO" Ashley begged through laughter amidst the fight a small group of the female Husk's snuck up on Ash quietly and dragged her to a nearby building and restrained her one husk straddled her on Ashley's stomach pinning her arm's under her and cut two holes in the fabric near her armpit's and was now wiggling and digging it's synthetic finger's in her pit's mercilessly while one Husk held her ankle's in an Iron grip sitting on her knees and another Husk was at the foot of the small single bed in the room she was in and started furiously scribbling it's synthetic nail's up and down Ashley's arches on her feet.

"PHLLLEHHAALLELLSSEE PLHAHAHHHHEAHHHSEE STHHHOAOAOAAPPPP!"

Ashley giggled uncontrollably but fell on deaf ears as finger's probed ever deeper into her underarm’s the other Husk's grip on Ashley's ankle's tightened as it produced some incredibly thick long coil out of its body which glowed a bright Cerulean Blue before it snapped around Ashley's ankle's tightening the grip even more after that was done the Husk who was holding her in a grip decided it wanted to have a go at tickling Ashley's beautiful feet too.

As Ashley saw the other Husks going for her feet she silently prayed hoping that God would hear her to help her out of this ticklish predicament but he must of been preoccupied or enjoyed seeing Ashley tickled senseless as the 2 Husk's at her feet worked in tandem while the Husk on her chest enjoyed ravishing her underarm's as the other two Husk's started working on her feet one started using all its finger's to start digging into the space in-between her toes while the other used all its finger's to scribble her arches and balls of her feet wildly making Ash howl like a Banshee.

Ashley glanced at the foot of the bed where her feet were getting the tickling of a lifetime and she saw the Husk's.....smirking at her? before returning to wiggling their finger's between the balls of her feet, scurrying up and down her arches at an unbelievable speed and digging into the flesh underneath and around her toes while the Husk on her chest started tickling her ribs with a smirk like the two Husk's tickling her feet had.

OHGODOGODOGODOGOD!" Ashley screamed just then the door swished open and in came Jane and Kaiden and executed Ashley's ticklers.

"Thanks again" Ashley panted as Jane handed Ashley her weapons she would defiantly need new Boots soon walking around barefoot was just an open invitation for Drone’s, Husk’s and god knows what else to tickle her feet.

Not long after the 3 heard a loud gunshot echoing in the distance Jane, Kaiden and Ashley made it to the docks where they found Nihlu's dead body as well as a worker who told them that a Turian female named Serenia came by and used the nearby tram.

After defusing 4 Bomb's that were activated on the gang's arrival Jane approached the Beacon which turned out to be a mistake it levitated her in the air and not only did it bombard her with a bunch of image's she didn’t understand while this was happening however it felt like her body was being tickled by 1million feather's all over the worst was the tickling in her feet her most ticklish area after it was done it blasted Shepard back making her go unconscious.

"Joker get the Normandy here NOW!" Kaiden barked at Joker as they waited for pickup.

LOCATION UNKNOWN!

"We identified the ship that touchdown on Eden Prime the Normandy a Human Alliance vessel under the command of Captain Anderson they managed to save the colony" a violet skinned busty Asari Matriarch spoke up.

"And the Beacon?" Serenia asked.

"One of the Human's may have used it" she said unwavering.

This sent Serenia into a fit of rage.

"this Human must be eliminated" Serenia ordered as she held the Matriarch's head in a vice-like grip "now go to my room strip and wait for me" said Serenia waving the Matriarch off.

thnx

OOoo nice idea! Hehe. Look forward to reading more!

thnx next up will b Shepard's turn think Iwill give poor Ash a break and will also be changing the story of ME1 later on so it does have some plot lol

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back