• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The F/M Thread

Jacinda Barrett, as she was introduced to the world, in her very first, introductory segment of The Real World, back in '94. I think you guys will like the teasing in this one. ;)

(to see Ms. Barrett herself get tickled, click here)

Attachments

• Jacinda Barrett The Real World S04E01 - London.mp4
    2.5 MB
Amazing clips! Saw the first one but never the second. It's always great to see an attractive female celebrity that tickles someone also get tickled! It's not only hot but it feels like justice is served lol.

Yesterday, I posted four clips of actress Allison Sweeney getting tickled on "Days of Our Lives"....plus one where her castmates tickled her behind the scenes.
(http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?274306-Mainstream-Clips-Reposts-from-days-gone-by/page17)

But what I didn't post there that Allison Sweeney also outed one of those very castmates. According to the Lemort list "James Scott (actor, "Days of Our Lives") was reported having extremely ticklish feet by fellow Days actress Ali Sweeney, on her twitter page:

Lauren K just discovered that James' feet are extremely ticklish.... he's in trouble now. Hee hee hee!!!!!"

Four clips of Allison Sweeney getting tickled on "Days Of Our Lives", so to counter it, here's four F/M "Days Of Our Lives" clips of said James Scott.

I'm curious, does anyone know if the woman tickling James, Nicole Walker, played by Arianne Zucker, ever tickled anyone else in the show or get tickled herself? Her character seems to be quite the tickler! lol Man is she gorgeous. Love how into it she seems to be and how sexy she acts.

Last edited:
I'm curious, does anyone know if the woman tickling James, Nicole Walker, played by Arianne Zucker, ever tickled anyone else in the show or get tickled herself? Her character seems to be quite the tickler! lol Man is she gorgeous. Love how into it she seems to be and how sexy she acts.

Do not know, Jon, sorry.

This next clip was sent to me, unsolicited and out of the blue. It's Tim Allen getting tickled on "Home Improvement". The actress sure seems to relish it!

Attachments

• Home Improvement scene.mp4
    1.7 MB
Do not know, Jon, sorry.

This next clip was sent to me, unsolicited and out of the blue. It's Tim Allen getting tickled on "Home Improvement". The actress sure seems to relish it!

There were actually 2 F/M scenes in the Home Improvement series, both Tim Allen being tickled by his wife.

There were actually 2 F/M scenes in the Home Improvement series, both Tim Allen being tickled by his wife.

Never watched the show; this thread notwithstanding, I actually don't have a very thorough f/m collection so....... feel free to post the other one! (talking to anyone out there,not only Magic Fingers!).

This Tim Allen getting tickled scene is very hot! Thanks for sharing it!! I'd never seen it before! :)

Here's an F/M novelty song from the 1950's, probably for a stripper to dance to (ala "Las Vegas Grind" compilations). The tickletalk from the female voice is pretty hot; the music that goes under it....not so much! lol.

Attachments

• Are You Ticklish.mp3
    2.1 MB
That was great lol. Wonder if there's a cartoon or music video floating around to it.

That was great lol. Wonder if there's a cartoon or music video floating around to it.

Nope. It was on the Brunswick label, in 1963 (I erroneously cited it as being from the 50s). Like I said, it was almost definitely intended as strip music. Which would have been great to see!! It would be great to hip a modern burlesque performer to it.

Happy you liked it, Dr. Jon! ;)

Speaking of Dr. Jon, here's a clip he posted an alert about, from the 1981 horror movie "My Bloody Valentine"; the clip attached is better quality than the one on youtube.

Attachments

• my_bloody_valentine_1981.mp4
    2.2 MB
Last edited:
From "The Birthday Party" by Harold Pinter. I have the same scene(s) from two different sources.

Meg, the landlady, has the hots for her border,Stanley, and seems to enjoy waking him up by possibly tickling him. Whatever it is, he doesn't like it. It's offstage so you only hear the commotion. In the second scene, she annoys him again by tickling him, this time saying "tickle tickle".

Version One: The 1969 film version with Dandy Nichols and Robert Shaw:
scene one: View attachment The Birthday Party (1968)-a.mp4
scene two: View attachment The Birthday Party (1968)-b.mp4

Version Two: 1980s production with Joan Plowright
scene one: View attachment The Birthday Party with Joan Plowright 01.mp4
scene two:View attachment The Birthday Party with Joan Plowright 02.mp4

(This play/movie ended up yielding a fantastic m/f scene, but that's for another thread!)

If you're still in the mood for older-woman-tickle-waking-guy in bed, the scene from "Hud" has got to be the best. Patricia Neal seems to relish tickling Brandon DeWilde, and scores the trifecta of underarm, mid-section and foot tickles in a single clip. Once again, this whole scene is played to highlight the sexual tension between the two. Very hot.

This is an upgrade of the clip that's attached to a post on the second page of this thread. You can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s912q...es_Brandon_DeWilde_in_Hud_%281963%29.mp4/file

Last edited:

Attachments

• Glenda Jackson in Women in Love (1969).mp4
    4.1 MB
Last edited:
from an episode of "Judging Amy", Tom Welling gets a quick tickle in an arcade by Amy Brenneman.

Attachments

• Tom Welling - Amy Brennemn judging_amy-_season_02_-_episode_11.mp4
    2.2 MB
Do we have more f/m clips that can be added here? Revisited this thread after a long time. Please add more if anyone has more stuff

Do we have more f/m clips that can be added here? Revisited this thread after a long time. Please add more if anyone has more stuff

Sure, here you go: sexy Gene Tierney gives Cornel Wilde a good tickling in "Leave Her To Heaven".

Attachments

• Gene Tierney tickles Cornel Wilde (Leave Her To Heaven).mp4
    2.6 MB
Great clip! :tickle: I envy him. Gene Tierney was quite attractive back then. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back