• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Feet of a Patriot" -(Metal Gear Solid Fan Art).

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Well, I've decided to draw another character that is popular but not always seen in a fetish type way.

Those who are familiar with the Metal Gear Solid series will know this stern faced lady to be "The Boss" (A.K.A The Joy), who appeared in Metal Gear Solid 3. She was the mentor of Naked Snake (A.K.A. Big Boss) and was highly known with many major honors such as a legendary soldier, The "Mother of Special Ops" and co-creator of "Close Quarters Combat (CQC)" along with Naked Snake.

No, she's not normally barefoot in-game, I just decided to put her in the "Fetish Spotlight" because frankly... it was a unique idea that I've had in my head for about 2 years after completing MGS3 for a second time... also there isn't much (if not, any, ) foot fetish art of chicks from the MGS series so I decided to make this!

In a way, it's kinda alluring to see such vulnerable body parts exposed on a battle tested warrior such as this... Feet have a natural softness to them... a delightful contrast to such a war hardened lady.

Besides... this has to be a lot stealthier approach than heavy combat boots trotting on the the ground... a great advantage in battle... ;)

Expect more foot focused pics of MGS chicks in the future!

The perspective in this pic was kinda tough, I used a reference photo from a foot modeling session with one of my good lady friends... the pose and perspective in this are almost exactly like the photo reference, so I think I did pretty well.

I hope you guys and gals like it!

'"The Boss/The Joy" is (C) to Kojima Productions/ Konami

Everything drawn and colored by me... The Bombers

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back