• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TSlice5Life

Just a small note; not sure whether I'm going to update the story on this site or not. Been looking for some possible feedback or something; not really getting any anywhere I post though. Doesn't bother me, but sometimes I'd like to hear what others might have to say about it; whether or not it's entertaining, etc.

Griping aside, apologies for not following forum rules and such with the other chapters of the story. Should have posted the non-TK ones over here instead. Ah well.

If anyone's curious, you can catch more updates on the story (usually where I post such things) on my Tumblr (Cliched-Syxx) for the times I don't post on here. I still haven't lost my original intent with this story, but I decided to put more effort into it and make it something to take pride in; rather than be a one-shot tickling deal like I had originally intended.

As always, read on and enjoy the latest chapter in this continuing saga. :redstar: :feather:
- - -

Chapter XI: The Reckoning of Daybreak

Henry heard their footseps growing fainter as Richter jumped into the air towards Reinhardt. The youth barely had time to react as Richter made a grab for him. He ducked beneath his outstretched arms as Richter flew overhead, managing to land on his feet. He turned and reached for his whip, but was snared by the younger man's. “Don't even try it.” Reinhardt spoke, pulling tightly on his arm. Richter began laughing, “Not bad! But I bet you didn't think about this, did you?” he replied; the older man began running towards Reinhardt at a breakneck speed. He jumped into the air and connected with a solid kick into the young man's sternum, sending him flying back a few feet.

Reinhardt coughed and sputtered as he slowly sat up and watched Richter pull the whip from around his arm, tossing it aside and brandishing his own. He let out a yell as he brought the end slamming into the ground, narrowly missing his target as Reinhardt quickly rolled out of the way. “What power! But how!? His whip is no different than my own!” Reinhardt thought, feeling the energy disspersing through the ground with each passing strike. He continued lashing out, as Reinhardt quickly sought refuge underneath a large, oak table. “Hmph... You think this table's going to stop me?” Richter thought, closing his eyes and concentrating. He could feel aura beginning to gather in his right arm as he slowly breathed in and out.

With another yell, he lashed downwards towards the table, splitting it in two. He looked on as chips of wood flew every-which-way. Reinhardt got up from the other side and looked on at the destruction as Richter shot him a silent glance. Not wanting him to get another chance to attack, the young man rushed towards him; ducking down low and bringing him over his shoulder and down onto the floor.

As Richter was dumped onto the ground, Henry felt a crackle of energy fly past his torso. He tried in vain to line up a shot on Lanette, but her magical volleys were making it nearly impossible for him to get the chance he needed. “Damn vampire! Can't you do anything other than fire off those magic orbs?!” he shouted. She began laughing, setting her chin onto her hand as she leaned over the balcony; firing off another volley. “You know... I could say the same about you. Especially since you seem to adore using that gun so much...” she replied, watching him glare.

Lanette couldn't help but giggle as he jumped and ducked away from the orbs crashing all around him. She turned her attention towards Richter; watching as he got up and charged the boy once again. The two collided and began rolling on the ground, exchanging blows with each other. Lanette heard the loud bang from Henry's dragoon, as she felt the round whiz past her arm.

She shirked back from the balcony and looked towards her opponent, who was currently making his way up the staircase. “Bastard!” she cried out, waving her arm and sending another orb towards him. Henry felt it collide against his arm; the sting and shock of energy ran throughout his appendage as he reeled into the wall. He let out a yell, clutching his arm in pain; it was the same one the dog had slashed earlier. Henry slowly grabbed onto the banner, pulling himself up as Lanette began walking towards him. The young man took his helmet off and threw it down the staircase, hearing it clang against the ground. He quickly made his way up the rest of the stairs as Lanette stared him down. Henry winced and felt blood trickling down his arm from the re-opened wound. She too noticed his wound, as she began. “Oh no... It seems you're hurt...” she cooed, watching as he turned slightly, obscuring his injury from her sight. “Don't worry though, that's the last of your problems right now...” she added, licking her lips and flashing a sadistic grin. He pulled off the makeshift bandage from earlier and tossed it aside, pulling his sword. “You're going to pay, Lanette; what you've done to Alexandria and Carrie is unforgivable!”

She laughed and leaned against the railing once more; “Oooh... I'm absolutely trembling.” she replied, watching the blood trickle freely down his arm. She could feel the vampiric urges beginning to stir within her as she continued to watch. “It's been a while since... since I had a... traditional meal... I think you'll do quite nicely.” she added, feeling herself beginning to salivate. It had been several weeks since she had last tasted blood; she needed to feed.

Lanette slowly shook her head; dismissing the wandering thoughts. “And when I'm done...” her voice trailed off as she stood up and kicked her heels off. She parted the strands of hair from her face and placed an arm on her hip; “I'll make sure you suffer the same curse that has befallen me!” she shouted, misting into nothing. Henry ran towards where she disappeared from, looking all around.

His gaze brought him to the two men fighting below; Reinhardt had begun slashing at Richter with his sword as Richter did the same with another he picked up from the ground.

The young man managed to slash Richter's left forearm as the later bumped into a bookcase, dropping the sword. The wound began to bleed as he grimaced at the boy. “You know, you're more persistent than I originally thought...” Richter spoke, feeling his injured arm start to pulse.

“Give it up; cease this useless fighting.” Reinhardt rebutled, sheathing his sword and picking up the sacred whip once more.

The older man slowly pulled his coat aside; he moved his injured hand inside and fished around for a second, retrieving an old looking dagger. Richter slowly began raising it up into the air as Reinhardt could see a blue-ish purple light surrounding his hand and extending down his arm. Slowly his other arm took the dagger from the first and began glowing as well. “Behold!” he shouted, watching Reinhardt beginning to back up slowly. “One of the reasons I was so feared when I was still alive!” The glowing light turned into a dark purple; etheral flames began flicking off his hands and arms.

“Shit.” Reinhardt breathed. "This must be the prelude to Richter's “Thousand Daggers” attack."

The young hunter wasted no time in making a break for a nearby stone pillar. As he dashed away, he shot a look at Richter, who changed his stance and uttered a loud roar.

“HUUUAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

From the original dagger he held, a multitude of daggers were being projected out from it as his hands became a blur; Reinhardt ran faster, feeling the extreme woosh of air as they skirted into the ground behind his heels. He lept for the pillar and crashed down behind it. He could hear all of the TINKTINKTINK sounds as the daggers connected with the solid stone mass. Reinhardt craned his neck around and actually saw chunks of of the solid pillar beginning to blow apart from the sheer intensity of the attack. Before the pillar could be completely blown apart, the wave ceased. Reinhardt stood and readied his whip once more. Before he could rush out and attack, he heard the sound of boots and felt a tremendous WHUMP behind him. Immediately following was large cracking sounds, as the pillar exploded into a pile of rubble. The force of the strike sent waves of energy crashing out, which collided into Reinhardt and sent him down to the ground.

Richter stood on the other side of where the pillar stood as he retracted his fist; exhaling deeply.

“H-How did... How did you?!” Reinhardt uttered, struggling to sit up.

Richter smirked and parted the locks obscuring his vision.

For an instant, Reinhardt truly believed the man standing before him was really his Uncle raised from the dead. Though he was in awe, Reinhardt couldn't help but feel a tinge of fear gripping him.

“Move! Do something!”

From above the two of them, Reinhardt heard a loud gunshot echo throughout the library. He saw Richter stumble back as a clutched as his shoulder.

Henry fired off another shot, as the round went wide; hitting the ground at Richter's boots.

The young vampire hunter wasted no time; his instincts took over as he cracked the whip at Richter with all his strength. The blow caught him squarely in the chest as the older man was flung backwards to the ground.

Richter slowly got to his elbows, as he let out a cry and squinted at Reinhardt. His feature's began to change, as sparks began cracking around his body. His hair began to shorten, changing to a deep grey tinged with white. Gone were the beard and scars; the clothes changed as well. Soon, all that was left was a grimacing old man who slowly began to rise.

Reinhardt slowly began to rise up as the old man shakily raised a hand to him. “...Enough! Cease your *cough* attack... young warrior...My ruse is over.”

Reinhardt fell against the remains of the destoryed table, trying to steady himself as Henry looked on. Behind him, Lanette had re-appeared, along with Isabella in tow.

“Why... why should I believe you!?” the youth yelled, immediately coughing.

The old man looked to him and coughed; a trickle of blood fell from his lips. “.... Look at the shape I'm in!” he yelled, trying to get up. He shakily rose to his feet as he looked up towards the balcony. He saw Lanette and Isabella moving towards him, threatening to tackle him.

“Boy! Behind you!” the old man yelled, as Henry quickly turned around.

“Too late!” Isabella yelled, jumping towards him and tackling him into the railing. Henry hit the railing hard with his lower back, letting out a cry of pain. She threw him to the ground and straddled him. “What the..!? Get OFF me you crazy demon!” he yelled, rolling around and struggling to get her off. “Hold him still!” Lanette hissed, watching on as Isabella struggled to pin Henry down. She began charging energy in both of her palms, as the ring glowed fiercy on her finger. She could feel the energy within the walls of the manor gathering in her body; channeling into her arms.

Lanette struggled to contain it all as the girl finally pinned him down. She began to dig into the wound on his arm with her own claws as Henry cried out, feeling her nails dig into the muscle sinew. “AAAHHHH!!!” he yelled, as he struggled to move his arm. The girl's strength probably matched his own, a testament to her powers as a vampire, and a sign of how weakened he was.

“Just... a little... more...” Lanette uttered through gritted teeth. She opened her eyes as Isabella turned around to face her. “M...Mistress?!” she yelled, looking on as Lanette's eyes began to change. Her pupils turned into slits as her body became surrounded by a purple sheen of energy. Lanette let out a cry as she slowly brought her arms down, beginning to walk towards the two. She raised one arm towards Henry's head as her face became contorted in a crazed smile. “Ian may have failed... but I'll be the one having the last laugh!!” Lanette yelled, as Henry winced in pain from the blow to his lower back.

“H..Henry!” Reinhardt yelled, as he struggled to move. He began to run, but fell to his knees as he cried out in pain.

“Move damnit! He's going to DIE if you don't!” he thought, flinching as his torso ached from the energy wave.

Reinhardt could hear the echoes of footsteps cascading from down the hallway as Alexandria and William rounded the corner. The two sped up as they quickly reached the expansive library.

Alexandria surveyed the damage to the large room; her gaze darted from Reinhardt to all the bodies strewn about. Her gaze brought her up to the balcony where she saw Henry struggling with the maid from earlier. Lanette began to laugh as her palm glowed brightly with an orb of crackling energy. “HENRY!!” she yelled, darting for the staircase. She bounded up the stairs two and three at a time until she reached the landing.

She quickly drew her daggers and threw one towards Lanette; it found it's mark as it punched into her right leg. “GAH!! You little... BITCH!” the vampire screamed, turning away from Henry and throwing the purple orb towards Alexandria instead. Alexandria dove for the floor as the orb sparked and crackled above her. It hit the wall behind her with a thunderous WOOSH as it left behind a jagged hole.

William looked to Reinhardt, who motioned for him to get upstairs. He nodded and began running up the staircase, drawing his gun. As he reached the balcony, he pointed the gun towards Lanette who fell to her knees in pain. She extended her leg that was wounded and gripped the dagger firmly, pulling it out as she cried out. “Uhnn.... AHH!” she yelled, as the dagger came out. Blood began seeping down her leg as she pressed her dress to the wound. Clara jumped off of Henry and ran over to her, ripping a piece of her apron and holding to her leg. “Mistress, we have to get out of here!” she cried, feeling the blood beginning to dampen the apron. Lanette breathed heavily and looked to William, who still had his gun pointed towards her as he helped Alexandria up.

“Finally; it's all over, Lanette.” he spoke, pulling the hammer back on the pistol as he started walking closer.

Isabella's eyes started to widen as she looked at the boy. She looked to Lanette who merely smirked and gritted her teeth. Lanette shot her a look and winked, putting an arm around her. Henry pulled himself over to the railing and slowly stood up, pulling his own gun. William stopped; he aimed the gun at the two and steadied himself. “Go on... then...s-Shoot!” Lanette muttered, staring him down. He looked into her eyes as they started to glow a bright red, her pupils still mere slits. He shook his head and held the pistol with both hands.

As he looked down the barrel, his vision started becoming distorted; Isabella and Lanette's figures started to seperate and move back and forth. Henry fell back against the railing as the pistol fell from his injured arm. He gazed on as William's hands started to shake. Alexandria ran over to Henry and began helping him up.

Before they could say anything, there was a loud crash downstairs. A lean, wolfish figure had lept in through one of the ornate windows; glass fragments scattered everywhere as the two turned around. Reinhardt and the older man had gotten up as they both looked at the brown werewolf. The vampire hunter picked up his whip and cracked it at the beast, who quickly vanished in a blur. Reinhardt eyes quickly scanned for it; realizing too late it was flying towards him out of the corner of his eye. As he turned to face it, he felt it's claws rake across his armor, leaving deep gashes in the breastplate. The intensity of the attack sent him flying back down to the floor, as the figure landed next to him. The beast looked to the old man and began to snarl; as he turned his attention to the balcony.

As Lanette continued to use her powers to daze William, she couldn't help but smirk through the pain. “R..Right on time...” she thought, feeling her powers beginning to diminish. William fired off a shot; the round going high as he dropped his pistol, grabbing his head. “Ugh... Damnit... C-can't... see..” he muttered and blinked, watching as the room began to spin. He stumbled around and fell, becoming sick. Everything was a blur, he could barely see; his vision was becoming cloudy.

- -

The wolf quickly darted up the stairs and ran to Lanette and Isabella, ignoring the other three. It scooped up Lanette and gave Clara a nod, as it turned to face Henry and Alexandria. “W-Wait..!” Henry cried out, reaching for his pistol. He picked it up as the wolf eyed him coldy. Lanette turned to him and began to chuckle. Her eyes closed as she fell against the creature's shoulder. The wolf turned and jumped out of the window, landing on the ground below. Isabella turned around to face Henry and Alexandria. The girl shot them a look of contempt before misting into a bat and following the wolf and Lanette. The three escaped into the forest as Ortega nimbly darted through the treeline. He looked up at the waning moon, as he noticed the first trickles of the dawn beginning to show.

The werewolf's gaze quickly moved down to Lanette and to the wound on her leg. He could treat it, but he needed to get her some-place safe first; and he had less than an thirty minutes before the sun rose.. He heard the squeaks of the bat behind him; surprised that the young girl could keep up with him. Ortega returned his gaze to the path ahead, as he led the girl towards a cave deep within the dark forest...

- -

William slowly shifted, as he struggled to get to his feet. His could feel his vision returning as he rubbed his temples. “Ugh... Dang... That's some trick she's got..” he muttered.

Alexandria walked over to him with Henry in tow. His injured arm was around the girl as she helped hold him up. “William... Are you alright?” he asked, putting his free hand on the boy's shoulder.

“Yeah, I'm alright... 'Cept my pride, that is.” the boy replied, scoffing as he started to walk away. The trio met Reinhardt at the bottom of the stairs, as they looked towards the older vampire. “Hah... Well done.” he spoke, coming towards the group.

Henry pulled his gun and pointed it towards him, his gaze cold. “Ian... right? What kind of trick... is this.. old man? Why didn't you leave with them?”

“Ian Vayne... yes... and put away your... gun, boy. Don't lump me in with that.. that despicable woman.” He replied, wincing as he sat down one of the few remaining chairs.

Alexandria set Henry on the ground and began tending to his arm, as she started to clean it with a few provisions she had brought. “Well... if you're not with Lanette, then why are you here?” she asked, watching as Henry winced at the sting of the water.

*cough* Some would call it...” Ian winced, taking a deep breath; “A fascination... Yes...*cough*

William moved away, looking out of one of the large windows. Reinhardt's ears perked up as he gave a puzzled look. “Fascination? What do you mean?”

“Ha...” the old man grinned. “Boy... I've been a vampire for quite some time; almost a century.” Vayne paused, putting a hand to his moustache. “I can remember quite a few important times in history...” he continued, closing his eyes. “Yes... Nathaniel Grave's battle... The Order, taking the charge headfirst against Dracula.” Vayne paused, opening an eye towards Reinhardt. “Yes, I even remember the hardships... your Uncle went through on his journey to vanquish Lord Dracula.” he finished, wincing as he shifted around.

Alexandria cleaned Henry's wound, as she set his arm upon her leg. Slowly she set her hands above it, and a light green aura eminated from them. The wound slowly began to close as she concentrated. Vayne looked on at the woman and was impressed; Alexandria opened her eyes and took a deep breath as she looked at Henry. The young man raised his arm into the air and turned it about, looking at it. “Wow... Incredible...” he breathed, looking to her. “Thanks Allie...”

The young woman flashed him a smile, “Don't worry about it.” She then turned back to face Vayne; “But... one thing doesn't make sense. Why the interest?”

“Hmm... Consider me a “Neutral Ally” if you will. Though I am... fully a vampire, I don't believe in what Dracula and the others are trying to accomplish." He coughed before continuing, "His war against humanity is frivilous; he'll never be successful in what he's trying to achieve. I've been keeping an interest over the years; waiting to see if one day someone or someones would be able to fully vanquish the Count.” he replied, watching as the group listened intently.

“What is he trying to gain with this coupe?” Reinhardt asked, “My father once told me there's a reason as to why he despises humanity so.”

“Your father... your father was right.” Ian replied, sighing deeply. “He seeks vengeance against humanity for what happened to his beloved, some 800 years ago. Legends told of a young woman whom... he loved dearly; who died by being burnt at the stake. Others believe she was struck down by a rampant illness of the times...” he added. Vayne winced and slowly stood up, “Who's to know the truth behind it though. Regardless the circumstances, her death triggered something within him; a bloodlust. A cry for vengeance... as it were. By becoming the Lord of Darkness, he spurned... God's will; he's destined to live forever, as long as humans will him back. It seems to be a foolproof plan...”

Vayne turned towards Reinhardt, “No matter how many times your ancestors fought against him, time and again he's risen from the brink of defeat. This time is no different, I'm afraid. ”

William turned around, scratching his neck. “And while we sit here listening to you, he's probably planning his first move! What are we still doing in this place?!”

The old vampire turned towards him; “Pray, tell me how you plan on.. getting to the castle? Through the *cough* ...darkness within the forest ahead? Many an adventurer has tried to penetrate that forest, never to be seen again. Do you honestly expect to get through it!?”

William scoffed and crossed his arms. “Tch... Damn old man... He's got a point though...” He turned and started to exit the room, stopping to lean against the door.

Reinhardt looked to the boy and smirked “Hah... Reminds me of when I was younger...”

Henry spoke up, “So how do you suggest we get there then?”

The old man closed his eyes. “If I recall, there's an entrance within the garden maze; it leads to a catacomb system that leads underneath the forest... *cough*... it lets out very near the gates to the castle. The only problem is...” his voice trailed off.

“The only problem is that the key belonging to the gate that allows entrance to the catacombs is missing. It seems that before you all came along... Lanette... she was looking for it. Her late husband, Orion hid it somewhere; and none of her servants could find it.”

Henry thought back to the rose garden....

The note!

“Wait!” he cried, digging in his belt pouch. He pulled out the bronze key and note he found earlier yesterday. Vayne gave a nod as he looked at the note and key. “Yes... this is the one. Orion was a good man; it's a shame Lanette had him killed...”

“Wait... what about the other entrance?” William asked.

“You mean the one in the northern hall?" He chuckled, coughing once more. "Lanette had it sealed; if you want to spend a day's worth of sifting through the rubble, be my guest. The catacombs are your best, and quickest way to get there.”

The vampire looked out of the window, dawn was approaching. He slowly rose from his chair and turned around, walking towards the window Ortega had lept through earlier. “Be careful in the tunnels... I'm sure Actrise or Giles haven't forgotten about them; so I highly doubt it'll be an easy trek. This is all I can help you. The rest I'm afraid, is.. is up to you hunters.”

He stopped as he stepped onto the sill, turning his head towards Reinhardt. “Oh... I must apologize for what I did earlier. Your Uncle was a good man; though you may not possess his prowess yet, you're... you're just as determined and resourceful as he was. Do not lose sight of what's important to you, Reinhardt...” he paused, giving the boy a nod before adding, “... The only way for evil to triumph...”

Reinhardt looked to him, giving a smirk as he remembered the words his father passed down to him. “... Is for good men to do nothing.”

With that, Vayne turned back around and transformed into a bat; he took to the fading night skies as the four watched him disappear over the forest.

Reinhardt looked to the faces of his friends and comrades; each one gave a nod as they heard the sound of footsteps echoing from down the hallway. Carrie and Leon walked towards them, looking over the carnage that took place inside the expansive room. Alexandria ran to Carrie and enveloped her in a hug; “Oh God... You're alright!”

Carrie returned the gesture, “Yes... I'm glad you're ok too. You had me worried there.”

She could feel her shoulder beginning to act up; the pain began spreading into her adjascent arm.

The girl did her best to hide her wincing as she slowly pulled away. Leon walked over and began talking with Henry and Reinhardt, as William walked past the two.

"Cair.. what's wrong?" Alexandria asked, noticing her expression.

“N-Nothing... I'm fine. I'm just... tired... Y'know?” Alexandria gave her a look, Carrie didn't seem herself. “Are you sure that's it?” The girl smiled and waved her off. “Yes... I'll be alright once I get out of this place.”

Alexandria grimaced, “Yeah... Tell me about it. The faster we get out of here, the better I'll feel. Shame we didn't get that bath...”

William stopped, as he turned around to face them. “Well, hate to break it to you ladies, but I'm not leaving without some grub. So you two might as well go take a bath.”

The two looked at him and grimaced. “... You can't be serious.” they said in unison.

“'Fraid so.” he grinned, moving the piece of straw to the other side of his mouth. Before the two could say anything, the other three men came over.

"Come on... Don't be so glum.” Leon added, as he and Henry gave the girl's sides a few tickles. The two squrimed around as they began giggling; “We could all do with some food and rest; we're going to need our strength if we're going to make it to Dracula's castle in one piece.” Henry added, giving Alexandria a grin. Reinhardt laughed as Carrie and Alexandria broke free, shoving William aside.

The four men looked to them as the two sighed. “I guess they do have a point...” Alexandria muttered. Carrie sighed; “Yeah... I guess so.”

Reinhardt gave a nod. “You two head upstairs then; William, you go with them, make sure you guard the room.” William gave salute before he wrapped his arms around their waists, turning them around. “Have no fear ladies; William Morris... at your service.” The trio slowly started off as Carrie and Alexandria shot a look behind them. The two narrowed their eyes at Reinhardt, as the latter gave a nervous smile. The others watched as they rounded the corner; not long after, they heard squeals from both girls, followed by, “Ouch!! Oh, come on! It was just a joke! Geez!”

“That boy will never change... I swear...” Leon muttered, as Henry shook his head.

Reinhardt crossed his arms. “Well, that leaves us. Either of you know where the kitchen's at in this place?” Henry nodded. “Yeah, I came in through there actually; it leads out to the garden maze.” The young man gave him a nod, “Good, we can secure that route... at least. Lead the way.”

Leon rubbed the back of his neck. “You two go on ahead, I'll catch up. I want to check something out in there.” he spoke, pointing back towards the library. Henry looked at him, “Alright. Just watch yourself in there.” Leon gave a nod, “Yeah. Will do.” Reinhardt and Henry drew their swords as they started making their way towards the kitchen. Leon watched them disappear around a corner before he turned back and went into the library.

He looked around at the mess of papers and books strewn about. Blood coated the floor as the dead vampires lay motionless. “God... look at this place.” he breathed, looking at the destroyed flooring. He made his way over to the desk he and Henry were at earlier. “Tch.. should have figured.” he silently groaned, as he kneeled down and sorted through the jumble of papers and books.

After a minute of digging around, he came across the old book from before. He took another look at it and flipped through the pages again. Leon's gaze fell to the entry that caught their attention when they first flipped through. “Spell of Purification, huh?” he muttered, looking at the diagrams. He read through the words on the page, recognizing a few, but nothing he could significantly piece together.

Leon looked around once more before he tucked the small book into one of the pockets inside his jacket. “This might come in handy. Maybe one of them can take a look at it.” As Leon turned around, he noticed the first trickles of sunlight breaking through the trees, flowing into the room through the windows. He looked out upon the sky and noticed the dark clouds sitting in the sky. There was no wind that he could feel.

“How fitting a prelude...” he thought. The sound of his boots echoed across the floor as he left the library; shutting the doors behind him.

- -

As Leon's footsteps grew farther and farther away, a figure appeared within the library. A woman in a rather elegant dress, with a rounded hat. A few jewels adorned the front, along with a feather extending from the brim. There were also various runic symbols encircling the brim as well. The sound of her heels echoed on the wood floor. She gazed around at the destruction surrounding her; “Seems they're more skilled than I gave them credit for... no matter.”

Her eyes fell upon the outstretched hand of the creature William had killed. She gave a half-smile and pointed her staff towards it. The orb at the end began to emit a glow as an etheral aura poured onto the floor and surrounded the creature's arm. “Yes... That's it..” she spoke, watching as light beginning to fade. The woman slowly turned around and walked back to the desk Leon was at earlier. “I should have done away with him; it would save us oh-so-much time... It doesn't matter though. They'll soon be an afterthought once Dracula returns to his full strength.” With that thought, she misted into the air; dissapearing from the library.

As the mist disappated, one of the monster's fingers began to slowly twitch...

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back