• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first 5 minutes

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
I was hoping to hear from both lees and lers about how you like to begin a session. Is there a long build up before any tickling begins? Do you start slow/light and increase intensity after a little while? Or just dive right into the intense, hysterical tickling right from the start?
From a lee perspective, what are some differences between those options? What mindset does each approach induce?
For lers, what are your preferred methods and why?
Thanks!

Also, how does it differ if it's your lee's first time? What was it like your first time as a lee?

It depends. My first time, there was certainly a build up. It wasn't the best session, no offense to the young woman. She was new, and I was new. So there was a restraint to her, as she was being a ler for the first time, and while I definitely wanted to be tickled, I myself was internally apprehensive, which I think she picked up on. Eventually it got more natural, and so the intensity increases and it got better.

I've had other lers like that, who savor the build up. Hell, when I'm the ler, I can also savor that. Especially for first timers. You also don't want to overwhelm them, so it's probably a safe choice to start slow with them. Though I like to really dive right in, most of the time. As do most of the lers I've had.

Usually there's an intensity from the initial contact, and that's the way I like it. I'm an endurance lee, and I really savor the torture. I've heard people say that it's worse when you start soft and then go hard, but I don't have any personal evidence of that. Or maybe it's something I never noticed.

Ultimately I think the reactionary change can stem more from the tension between tickling than the speed. Being blindfolded. So like if I tickle a woman's armpit and get a good reaction, then I wait a few seconds, there's an undeniable tension in the air, and that paranoia breeds even bigger reactions. I've noticed this as both a lee and a ler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back