• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first feet I ever tickled--32 years later

fecil

TMF Expert
OK, here's the deal. I've told the story privately of how I was introduced to feet and tickling by a girl I had a crush on in high school. Nothing sexual happened at all, but I don't want to say much more about those days due to age. She and I were mutually attracted to each other and flirted a lot, but that was it and after high school went our separate ways. We went several years with almost no contact.

When she turned 40 I reached out to her via email to her office, and we fell right back into chatting like old friends, lots of email and a few conversations. Of course we eventually got around to talking about how much I loved her feet (she always knew) and she told me how much she loved for her feet to be rubbed, tickled, kissed, etc. but her husband wasn't really interested. This lady gets pedicures every other Friday just to have someone rub her feet, no kidding. She loves men's feet and we've had some steamy texts and conversations about all that, but we both know we are happily married with kids and this is just a nice little extra spice and also nice to fantasize about what would have happened if we had gotten together.

Anyway, over the years since (we're both 47 now) she's sent me photos of her feet--some that were actual prints she got developed, and lots of texts. I've discarded all of them over time just to be safe. Well today, after not hearing from her much over about the past six months, she texted me that today was pedicure day and sent me a photo. I will share it here and then I can delete it from my files and still be able to go back and see it here. She's sending more later. In this photo her legs and feet are covered in lotion and they have not put back on the polish. This was today about 2PM.

20140124_144418_087.JPG

Nice picture thanks for sharing. Do you know if it tickles her when she gets a pedicure? I could lick in between her toes for hours.

That is an amazing story.
Great photo. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

It does not tickle her in the way that is uncomfortable. Having her feet tickled is a huge turn-on for her--she would let you play with her feet for hours--I did, years ago. She liked to have her arms tickled, especially the soft parts on the insides of her upper arms and forearms. Hers were the first feet I ever touched and they were perfect. Her reactions were perfect. It made me what I am.

Actually I think she kinda does. We've talked a lot and I know she is not attracted to her husband anymore, and hasn't been for years. She and I emailed back and forth a while, writing a story about us running off to Mexico. She'd write a section up to a point, then I'd write a section, and we kept building it through many steamy and also romantic scenes (with lots of feet and tickling) but it never had an ending. A couple of times we've talked about meeting somewhere (we live 4 hours apart) and once she did go to a conference expecting me to come but I didn't. She didn't like that and it took me over a year to get her to stop being mad at me.

Problem is that I have a great wife, great kids, and as much as I would LOVE to revisit my youth and spend hours playing with her feet, and likely the rest of her, I don't want to mess that up.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back