• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first guy to ever "out" me

Great story, daisy! I could sooo relate when you mentioned about butterflies in your stomach at the mention of ticking, I remember that from the very limited experiences I had or witnessed when I was in high school, back in the stone age :) . I was never "outed" and I don't know how I would have reacted if I was. Thanks for posting this, it brought back fond memories!

Wow, I wasn't expecting to see this story back on the front page! I guess I have Euphoricy to thank for resurrecting it from the dead

So, Euphoricy, theticklingmaster, wise tickler, and Unit5610 - :ty: Thanks for taking the time to post feedback, I always appreciate it. Glad you all liked the story. It was definitely one of my fonder tickling memories. Also, thanks for such high praise for my writing style. Being someone with dreams of writing grandeur, I always love to hear that my writing touched someone on an intimate level. If I can send someone on a pleasant, nostalgic trip down memory lane, or make them feel that there is someone else out there they can relate to (and as a result, take away some of that "I'm the only one" feelings that we all had at one point), then I consider it time well spent.

P.S. - Unit5610, even 20 years later, I STILL get butterflies at the mere mention of tickling.... guess some things never change! ;)

Hi Daisy :) I am a ler/lee living in Queens. I have been into tickling for years but I keep it quiet because those around me won't understand it. And like most people here -- I am hoping to find someone like minded and love it as much as I do.
I Just wanted to say BRAVO to you Daisy --- It takes a lot of guts to share something that deep and personal. If D has half a brain in his cranium -- he's looking for you too. Thanks for taking the time to write it. I am glad I took the time to read it :)

BXTCKLR - Thanks for taking the time to read my story and post. Your comments were very sweet :)

As for contacting D, it's more of a fantasy than something I would EVER actually try. Aside from the obvious blockade of me being married, there is also the fact that I'm a HUGE chicken ;) I actually spotted him on facebook, but would never email him. Honestly, the only thing I would want to find out from him is if he was really as into tickling as he seemed to be back then... or if it was just a way of flirting with me. Just curiosity.... but given the circumstances, it will definitely remain one of the mysteries of the unexplained.

Hotchytick - Now you KNOW that your story was the inspiration that made this story possible, so you get half the credit :twohugs: Besides, trying to get responses on the TMF is a lot like being one of those advertisers who's job it is is to stand on the street corner with a cardboard placard while cars pass by. You feel like an idiot begging for business, but you do it in the vain hope that you'll catch somebody's attention and they'll take pity on you long enough to throw a little business your way ;) With less than 5% of people posting feedback, it can be hard to find the desire to post anything. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't KEEP WRITING!!!

Haha Daisy. You're no chicken :). As long as you are happy now -- that's all that matters :D

hey

u only live once why be a chicken? im not saying go nuts either but u will regret living life and not doing things!

BXTCKLR - Thanks for taking the time to read my story and post. Your comments were very sweet :)

As for contacting D, it's more of a fantasy than something I would EVER actually try. Aside from the obvious blockade of me being married, there is also the fact that I'm a HUGE chicken ;) I actually spotted him on facebook, but would never email him. Honestly, the only thing I would want to find out from him is if he was really as into tickling as he seemed to be back then... or if it was just a way of flirting with me. Just curiosity.... but given the circumstances, it will definitely remain one of the mysteries of the unexplained.

Hotchytick - Now you KNOW that your story was the inspiration that made this story possible, so you get half the credit :twohugs: Besides, trying to get responses on the TMF is a lot like being one of those advertisers who's job it is is to stand on the street corner with a cardboard placard while cars pass by. You feel like an idiot begging for business, but you do it in the vain hope that you'll catch somebody's attention and they'll take pity on you long enough to throw a little business your way ;) With less than 5% of people posting feedback, it can be hard to find the desire to post anything. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't KEEP WRITING!!!

u only live once why be a chicken? im not saying go nuts either but u will regret living life and not doing things!

In my experience, the second time around with anyone is NEVER as great as the first. It feels like you're trying desperately to keep what little flame there is alive, but all you wind up with is the heat from a pitiful candle rather than the raging inferno you used to have.

Some things are best left in the past, and thought about fondly from time to time. This is definitely one of those times.

In my experience, the second time around with anyone is NEVER as great as the first. It feels like you're trying desperately to keep what little flame there is alive, but all you wind up with is the heat from a pitiful candle rather than the raging inferno you used to have.

Some things are best left in the past, and thought about fondly from time to time. This is definitely one of those times.

That is very true. I've tried the second time around thing, it's never the same. Anyway absolutely cracking story! Enjoyed reading it!

Back on the 1st page again, huh? Re-read it, loved it just as much as the first time. Great job again. ^^

Back on the 1st page again, huh? Re-read it, loved it just as much as the first time. Great job again. ^^

No one is more surprised than me to find that so many people have replied to my story. I've written a bunch, and you just never know which one is going to resonate with people - I guess this one did :)

Thanks for reading it... again ;)

This is an amazing and sweet story, thank you so much for taking the time to share it with everyone! It took me down memory lane also, although I'm afraid I made my love of tickling and being tickled a little obvious by my actions while I was growing up!

I'm amazed that this is the first time I've read this lovely story. Reminds me of a boy I used to know at summercamp...but that's for another thread. Without getting wildly sentimental, there's something quite refreshing and thrilling about thinking back to the olden days. Bravo.

Nice!!

Awesome story Daisy, brought back some great memories 4 me , growin up goin to the same beach!!!! Dont stop writing!!!!

Exile - Thanks for posting! I'm sure we ALL made our love for tickling a bit on the obvious side when we were young. But oddly enough, there were only a few guys from my past that were ever observant enough to pick up on it! So what seems obvious to us, might not be so obvious to the average observer..... unfortunately ;)

naughtylucy - you should post your tale so that we can all take another walk down memory lane. I agree, there is something special about the first experiences we have in life. All the "firsts" leave a pretty big impression on us, and with any luck, the memories are sweet ones so that we can look back on them fondly. This story was definitely one of those times.

Sweed - Thanks for taking the time to post! Glad you liked the story :)

Scottg - Ah, a fellow LIer, huh? Glad I was able to take you on a walk down memory lane for awhile.

I'll keep writing as long as there are wonderful readers like all of you who keep on posting :)

My girlfriend from college found out I enjoyed tickling feet when saw me tickling her sister's feet and something "raised" the issue. Luckily for me my girlfriend wasn't the jealous type. Without getting into a lot of detail she asked me point blank if tickling her sister feet some how excited me and did I want to tickle them more often and if she let me tickle her (my girlfriend) feet would it turn me on as much. And THAT was just the beginning of the questions!

silkytickles - Wow, that is one understanding girlfriend! Cool that she wasn't jealous, and also seemed willing to indulge you in your obvious penchant for tickling. I don't know how you handled the tickling oriented questions, but they were always difficult for me to respond to. For one, I could never talk about it without blushing or fidgeting (kind of a dead give away). Secondly, I had the added handicap of not being able to actually SAY the word tickle (or any variation of it) - kind of hard to admit to when you can't even say it! That kind of questioning always had to be a "yes" or "no" format for me to be able to engage in it at all. On the flip side, tickling is my favorite topic of conversation! So I guess it was a catch-22 situation any time a guy brought the subject up.

Mr. Tickles - Thanks for posting. Glad you liked the story! :D

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back