• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The First Plot FF/M (Girlfriend and Friend Tickle Boyfriend, by Foxyfeather!)

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
Putting this here for a short time for you all to enjoy.

This was written by Foxyfeather about her first time tickling me with a friend...story from her perspective!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The First Plot
By Foxy Feather
My boyfriend James always had extremely ticklish feet. At least, that was what he'd told me not long after we started dating. And while I had tickled James's feet myself serveral times, I never realized how much fun it could be to plot out a full-scale tickle torture session on my boyfriend.
It was really thanks to James's good friend (a surrogate little sister really) Erin that the plot got started. The first time I met Erin was when the three of us were out to dinner and James had to excuse himself to make a phone call. The two of us chatted together for a few minutes before Erin asked,
"So, has he told you his weakness yet?"
"You mean his ticklish feet?" I'd asked, taking a sip of soda. "Oh yeah, I know." Erin grinned.
"Interested in making him suffer?"
"Suffer? How so?"
"Well, people with ticklish feet are fun to torture and James is no exception. Get him tied up and pull off his shoes and socks and tickle him for hours."
"Really?" I have to admit that I was slightly intrigued, despite having never even considered this form of activity before. I wasn't the type to consider torturing people (even harmless torture like tickling) and I was a little worried that doing so would be cruel. But Erin's smile was infectious and I couldn't believe that Erin would do something to James that he didn't like.
"Yeah. Interested?" I thought about it; the idea of teaming up with my new friend and tickling my boyfriend nonstop was... exciting.
"Yeah, I'm interested."
"Great! What's your number? We'll have to plot secretly." Erin and I exchanged numbers, keeping an eye out for James's return.
"Since you have a big basement, we can do it at your house," I told her. "Why not tell James we want to go out again next week, but that we want to hang out at your place first?"
"Great idea, Jackie! We'll have to meet up at least two hourse before first!"
"At least!" I agreed.
Over the next few days, Erin and I made it a point to talk or text at least twice a day. She had done this before (in a platonic sense, she'd assurred me; she just enjoyed being the tickler) and had several ideas.
"Do you have any spare brushes?" she asked.
"A small one. It's easy to wash off too."
"Great! And we'll need powder. It makes skin more sensitive."
"It does? I can't wait to see that."
"You'll love it! Espeically the way James laughs when you rub it into his feet."
"This is gonna be fun. Oh, how are we going to keep him still? Will we have to hold him down?"
"Hmmmm. I guess I can dig up some old belts or something."
"I'll do you one better, Erin. I have some old karate belts. Those might be easier and more comfortable for James."
"Okay! But how will you bring them in without James knowing?"
"It's warm out. I'll just bundle them into my sweatshirt and carry them in that way. James knows I usually bring a coat or sweatshirt when we go out in case I get cold. And the little hair brush is easy to explain."
"Very true. Although you know what?"
"What?"
"He likes it when we start off with feathers. And I've got plenty here!"
"If it's feathers my boyfriend wants, then feathers he'll get!"
"You look happy tonight," James said as he picked me up.
"I am happy," I answered, clutching my bundled sweatshirt. "I'm looking forward to tonight."
"Oh?"
"Yeah. I think we're gonna have fun." James nodded.
"Yeah, I think so too."
You have no idea, I thought with a smile. Erin and I had made sure to keep James completely in the dark about the plot and boy was he going to be surprised!
I will admit, I was feeling a tad guilty about springing the torture on James. I had never done this before and I had certainly never plotted against some one like this in my life. But at the same time, I was excited. Erin had told me how much James loved the idea of being overpowered by two girls and I wanted to make my boyfriend happy. And besides, it wasn't as though I was going to hurt him; on the contrary, I was going to make him laugh. So I pushed my guilt away and focused on how much fun the three of us were going to have.
Fifteen minutes later, we pulled into Erin's driveway. She was home alone and, after meeting us at the door, led us to the basement.
"Any ideas as to what you want to do before Applebees, Erin?" James asked.
"Oh, I have something in mind," she said as she pointed to the recliner she had set up in the middle of the room. The recliner, she had told me, was quite comfortable and had a built-in footrest. James had evidently been in this chair before because his jaw dropped and he turned to stare at us.
"HEY! You girls planned this!" Erin advanced on him, pushing him towards the chair. I dropped my sweatshirt on the couch and extracted the karate belts.
"Jackie!"
"Yes?" I asked sweetly. "Is something wrong?"
"Yeah! You girls are gonna-"
"-gonna make you happy!" Erin finished for him, grabbing James by the arm and yanking him toward the recliner. James resisted, but I grabbed his other arm and pulled as well. Surprised, James fell back into the chair and Erin pinned him down. Still smiling, I grabbed James's wrists and tied them together with my old yellow belt. Meanwhile, Erin had grabbed my green belt and was tying James's legs together. Together, we propped James's feet up on the footrest, sitting on the floor so his feet were right in front of us. Erin flashed me an evil grin and I returned it. So far, she was right; trapping James like this was fun. True, I still felt a little badly about torturing him, but that guilt was going away very quickly.
"I'll get his left foot," I said. "You get his right."
"Okay," Erin agreed.
"No!" James shrieked, but we ignored him. I focused on untying James's left shoe and pulling it off his foot. Then, I grasped the top of his sock and slowly pulled that off, baring his soft pink left foot with its slightly wiggling toes. I turn to watch as Erin does the same on James's right foot, all the while marveling at how soft and smooth the skin on his soles was. I knew James liked to walk, but his feet didn't seem to tough. They remained as tender as a baby's foot and I was tempted to start running my hands over them right away. But Erin and I had made a plan and I didn't want to wear James out too fast.
"So, James, are you ready to have fun?" Erin gestured at a low table she had set up behind us. Spread out on it were large feathers, an array of paintbrushes, a hairbrush, and a small container of powder. I added my own hairbrush to the table, saying,
"That's for later. I want to use this first." I picked up the powder and poured some into my palm. I began rubbing the powder slowly into James's feet, massaging it in as gently as I could. James bit his lip, trying not to laugh, but getting obvious enjoyment from my actions. Erin watched, nodding in approval.
"How does that feel, James?" she asked.
"Grrr," was James's only reply as I finished the massage. His feet, dusted with white, wiggled before us as both Erin and I selected a feather. Erin waved hers in front of James's face.
"Ready to have fun, Jackie?"
"Ready!"
I set the tip of the feather against James's foot, just above the heel and slowly dragged the feather upwards. The soft bristles slid over his skin and his sole scrunched up as James began to laugh. I admit, I was surprised; I had know he was sensitive, but if the lightest touch of a feather on his foot could make him scrunch his foot and giggle, what would happen when I applied other tools? I wanted to find out.
"How does that feel?" Erin taunted as she tickled James's right foot, swirling the tip in little cicrles over the middle of his foot.
"Grrrr," was James's only response. That, and an involitary chuckle.
"I think he likes it," I said as I ran the feather tip under his toes.
"Nooooo," James protested. His cry of "no" soon turned into a string of laughter as Erin and I began stroking the feather tips in long slow up-and-down motions.
"Hahahahahaha!" James was beginning to wiggle in his bonds a little. I think it was due to the fact that he was just enjoying the sensation than out of any desire to escape though. After all, he could easily escape the karate bonds if he wanted.
"I think he's starting to have fun," I told Erin. "Look at him smiling."
"I can't help it!"
"Of course you can't," Erin replied. "You can't deny that you're having a great time. Right, Jackie?"
"Right," I agreed instantly. Well, he was laughing.
"You girls are evil!" was all James could say at that point. Well, perhaps he had a point. But if truth be told, I kind of liked being evil.; it was fun!
That gave me an idea. I stopped my feather strokes and waved the tickly instrument in front of his face.
"So, you want me to stop with this?" I asked, making my voice as sweet as possible.
"Yes," James answered, eyeing me warily.
"Hmmm, I think I can do that."
"What're you doing, Jackie?" Erin asked, pausing in her own tickling to watch me.
"Well, he wants me to stop with the feather," I answered, setting the feather down. "And I'm fine with that; it gives me more of an opportunity to use these."
I held up my fingers, wiggling them for emphesis.
"Nooo!" James cried.
"Oooh, yes. I want to see this!" Erin's face split into a wide grin and she reached over to hold James's legs down, ensuring he couldn't get away.
"Guys! Heeeeelllllllp!" I felt a little guilt well up inside me again, wondering if I had gone too far. James tried to wiggle in his bonds again, but it looked like a very half-hearted wiggle to me. Oh-ho, he was having fun. My fear of being too mean vanished and goal instantly became to make him admit it.
Picking the feather back up, I dragged the tip of it slowly- very slowly- up and down the smooth skin. The effect was immeidate; James shrieked with laughter and began rocking back and forth in the chair. Had Erin not been holding his ankles down, he might have rocked himself right out of the chair.
As if reading my mind, James raised his feet slightly off the footrest, obviously trying to dodge the feather tip. I was engrossed in my tickling though, and as James's foot moved away, I followed it. The tip didn't leave his foot; rather, I made sure that I didn't miss a single stroke.
"Hahahahahahahaha! Nooooo! Ahahahahahaha!"
"Oh, yes." Erin nodded at me. "Keep going. You're having fun, aren't you, Jackie?"
"Tell her no, Jackie!" James begged. "Tell her you'll let me go! Please! Ahahahahahaha!"
I could've stopped right there and a small part of me wanted to. But Erin had been right about James's enjoyment of the torture so far. And, I reasoned, there was something in his voice that almost seemed to be begging for more.
'I could be wrong. He might want me stop,' I thought. But Erin's wide grin and James's laughter combined made me realize houw much fun we all were having. Yeah, this really was a good time. And I didn't want to stop just yet!
"Jackie! Ahahahahaha! Hellllppp!" I gave James a wide smile, sure of myself now.
"No! I'm having fun! And besides," I added, running my finger in little circles, "Your feet are as soft as velvet. I can't get enough of them."
"Noooooooo!"
"Jackie, see how his feet sometimes scrunch up?" Erin asked.
"Yes." Indeed, James's feet were scrunching up now, almost as if giving me a demonstration.
"Trace those lines with your finger. It'll drive him nuts." Erin's grin was nothing short of devious.
"Okay!" I was feeling quite devious myself at this point. Any guilt I had originally felt about torturing my boyfriend had slipped away. Before James could protest, I begin trailing my finger over the biggest scrunch line on his foot. James laughed hard and his feet splayed out before scrunching back up. I took advantage of this, stroking every line I could touch.
"Ahahahahahahaha stop! I can't take it! Hahahaha helllp meee!"
"Oh, we'll help you alright, won't we, Jackie?"
"Of course we will. We'll help you laugh!"
"Noooo!" James's protests didn't last long as Erin reached around and added her own finger to the torture. Together, we ran our index fingers all over James's soles, around his heels and under his toes. Finally, I let my finger drift over to the most sensitive part of anyone's foot: the arch.
The skin on James's arch was even softer than then skin on his soles (if that was possible) and even more sensitive. The minute my finger touched his arch, James started laughing so hard his whole body shook. He was panting a little by now, but I wasn't ready to give him a break yet.
"Jackkkiiiieeeee!" James pleaded in between bouts of laughter.
"Yes?" I looked him in the ey, still running my finger over and over his arches.
"Pllleeeeasssee." I knew what he wanted and after tickling him like this, I was feeling a bit generous. I nodded at Erin and sat back. We both watched as James gasped for breath, his feet and toes twitching in reaction to the fierce tickling they'd just endured. Still, I saw the corners of his mouth go up and I knew he was having the time of his life.
"How... how much.... longer?" he finnaly managed to ask.
"Hmmmm, how about until you admit you like this torture?" I asked.
"And admit you like it when we plot against you," Erin added. Oh yeah, she knew he liked this too.
"Never!"
"The I guess you're just going to have to suffer!" I reached over and picked up one of the pait brushes. The tip was small, but that meant all the tickl power locked inside those birstles would be retricted to a smaller surface. In other words, small, but mighty!
"Wait, wait! I'm not- ahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I didn't let James finish. Instead, I began making ling slow strokes from side to side over his soles, mimicing the motions I had used with my fingers.
"Oh God! Ahahahahaha! IT TICKLES!" James was barely able to keep it together now, but knowing I had brought him to this point made me proud. My boyfriend, like me, had studied martial arts, and he had the muscle to prove it. While the farthest thing from a meathead, James was still quite a tough guy. Amazing how, with the lightest of touches and the softest of tools, I could have him flat on his back and begging for mercy. On the flipside, I was quite small and didn't have much spare flesh on my bones. And yet, James was the one screaming for mercy from me.
Oh, yes, I was having fun.
"Let me try."
"Go ahead, Erin." Erin picked up another paintbrush and swirled the tip over James's arches.
"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! Errrrriiinnnn!"
"Nice, Erin, keep going!" I joined my painbrush with hers, both of us mercilessly tickling and tickling his arches.
"Not two of you! Ahahahahahaha! I can't take two of you! Ahahahahahaha!"
"Just admit you love this," I told him.
"I love it! I love it! Ahahahahahahaha! I love it!" Tears were beginning to form in James's eyes and I felt satisfaction well up inside me. I nodded at Erin and we paused. James panted heavily as Erin and i traded looks.
"So, you love it when we tickle you like this?" I asked.
"Yes, I love it when you tickle torture me like this. And when you plot against me," James added, glancing at Erin.
"Good." I picked up my hairbrush.
"Jackie!"
"Well, you admitted you loved this, so we're just going to give you a little more of what you love. Right, Erin?"
"Right, Jackie!" Erin grabbed her own pink hairbrush and we both grabbed one of James's feet and went to town.
"Ahahahahahaha! Nooooo! I said I loved it! Ahahahahahahaha!" Tears streamed from james's eyes as Erin and I vigorously tickled with the hairbrushes. I knew we had to be careful though; hairbrushes were great ticklers, but they were intense and Erin told me they could make a person's feet numb after too much time. So, we had agreed to limit the time to two minutes with this particular tool.
"Ahahahahahaha! No more! No more!"
"Okay! We're done." Erin and I stopped and I stood up to untie James as he gasped for air and galred at the two of us.
"So, have a good time?" Erin asked.
"You girls are monsters."
"Monsters who made you admit how much you loved tickle torture," I reminded him.
"Grrr," James growled at me, but the smile on his face was geniune. I could tell he'd had fun and I couldn't wait to do this again. How strange; only a week ago I never would've thought I could torture my boyfriend until he cried, but here I was and I had loved every second of it. And hey, we were about to go out again. Erin and I exchanged a grin; it was time to start planning plot #2. I couldn't wait to get started.

The End

That has to be one of the hottest things I have read! Your descriptions are great and I want to be in that chair!!! Great story!!!

That was a cute story and I hope you revenge on both of them lol I wanna hear it

Last edited:
That has to be one of the hottest things I have read! Your descriptions are great and I want to be in that chair!!! Great story!!!

Foxy is quite pleased to hear this :) Thanks for reading!

If only I had a g/f and friend like those two (any ladies in the SF bay area interested in plotting tickle attacks on me? Lol)

Wow, that was cute, haha! I like how he/you were trying so hard not to admit that you liked it XD

again, be careful what you wish for! XD.

Doubt I'll be lucky enough for it to happen to me, so f*ck being careful. I wish for a g/f and female friends who'd tickle torture me every day if possible. :couch:

Wow, excellent true story! Mostly the plot part and the part where the 2 evil girls want to make you admit you love beeing tickled!Thanks for sharing :).

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back