• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Tickler's Favourite Foot Pose?

socksoff

TMF Expert
Is there a certain way a victim's foot is positioned that makes the urge to tickle them increase!?
Soles Up on a lounge chair with curled toes resting on the cushion?
Perhaps the person is sitting on a chair (legs pulled up to the chest)
with the feet hanging over the edge of the seat with toes curled slightly down!(perhaps more of a girl pose!).
Any other positions that are enticing to you!?

Well...

The other day, I walked into my girlfriend's bedroom to find her lying down on her bed reading a book. She was barefoot, and resting her ankles on the footboard of the bed... so her feet were sticking off the end, soles-out, toes-down.

She can be such a brat... not that I'm complaining...

I don't know if that's my "favorite pose," but I would have to say that certain urges most definitely came to the forefront at that time.

Actually for me, I love the lounge chair pose, but for some reason like it when the girl is lying face down with her soles and toes pointed downward. I dont know why, but for some reason that just looks like an incredibly relaxing position to start in with a girl and tickle her feet!
I also like the kneeling down, feet behind, position that Chris mentioned, with the crinkles of the soles showing. It makes the soles so soft looking and inviting to tickle.

Mitch

The classic pose of laying on the stomach, with the feet up in the air and crossed at the ankles, has always been a fave for me.

Also, when a gal sits on a chair with her foot tucked underneath her, but the sole is sticking out on the other side, I love that. I will almost ALWAYS tickle in that situation. :D

I'm not really a foot person, but from a lee's point of view, the times i have always had my feet tickled when i've been dangling them off the end of a couch.

Seems even the non-ticklephiles can't resist a dangling foot! ;)

Casey x

i would have to agree with jester a woman dangling her shoes always get my tickle attention

personally as long as I can see the bottom of her feet it doesnt bother me at all as to which way she is sitting standing laying down swimming :) and of course if i'm with arms reach to glide my fingers up and down her soft soles :devil:

whenever my wife in on her knees and her soles are pointing down, gets me in a tickle mood rather quickly:D

While dangling gets your attention, actually taking their shoes off while setting them aside gets my attention. Used to see that a lot at work. Not sure if it's my fave pose, though...

I LIKE ALL THE POSES!!!!

I've been reading each & everyone's answers & I like all of them. I guess for me as long as I get a good view of the soles.

Thank You,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back