• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #01 *New F/M Release 08/03/11

MTJpub

Verified
The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #01
A F/M Tickle Comic
Story By White Lotus
Art By Bandito
Colors By Cabrera

Intergalactic hero Peterton Poe is in trouble again folks. Amorous vengeful vixens seem to be waiting for him at every turn. Diabolically sexy female demons lurk in his very shadow. And all of them know his one...desperate...weakness. The poor guy is horribly and unbearably ticklish from head to toe!

Join Poe as he is taken through a torrid series of fiendishly feathery adventures by a barrage of hot evil women bent on driving him out of his mind.

Fight alongside Dragon Slayer Poe as he comes up against an alluring Dragon Mistress that turns out to be more than he can handle.

Sneak behind Ghost Hunter Poe as he searches far and wide for friendly phantoms, and when he finds them - they turn out to be much friendlier than he imagined.

And pray for mercy with Space Cop Poe as he falls into the clutches of a scorned criminal with the ultimate plan for cackling revenge.

Will this be his darkest fantasy come true?

Or his most terrible howling nightmare come to get him?

Find out as these wicked ladies get their feathers on poor Poe.

Either way this is one bedtime story you don't want to miss!

Item Features

**14 comic pages + cover!
**50+ panels of hot F/M tickling!
**Cameos from BITN and TIS!
**A very happy ending!
**Evil tickle talk!

Product and Ordering Information

That was fun! As someone more into hetero-tickling, I really enjoyed this F/M, and why? Something toughie has been achieved here and it has crossed the safe borderlines of F/F eroticism from where The Great Deet thrived with more discipline from the moment he swept tickling the funny wits of the Art section. This is gonna be a treat from Deet-deet-TOE-deet. Now I can explain why we had zippers on our contemporary pants! The mystery of the flying button fly has been thoroughly unwrapped! :ggrin: :ggrin: :stickout - I am laughing til now. But wait- what? The space-cimens were present?! Gad! But…but…..waaaaaaaaaaaah….

What are you waiting for? Be ganged. Grab your copy NOW!

Not that there's been a tremendous amount of support here on the Theater, I thought I would reply to Bohy none the less, if for no other reason than to here myself speak.

LAAAAAA la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Meeee ME ME meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Ahem.

Bohy: Thanks so much, madam. Although the synergistic juxtaposition of highly sexualized rhetoric with anatomical urgency always creates a heightened sense of masculine responsiveness. It is my contention that space is the final frontier. And a frontier that needs to be explored. :p Thanks, cutie. You're terrific, you know that?

Looks like another f/m comic is something I may consider in the future.

If you're late to the game, please let continue to feel free to pop in and share your feedback. Your input always goes a long way to making the next comic happen, making it better, making it hotter, etc.

Cheers everyone,

More good stuff to come soon,

The Deeto

Love this comic ^-^ hope for more. just wish I could end up in those situations hehehe

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back