• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #02 (Explicit F/M Tickling) *New 02/26/14

if it really is coming out this weekend, the weekend is taking too long to get here!

Poe 3 is gonna be awesome i'm so excited. It's gonna be great to see what kind of ticklish adventure he has this time. As for Sheer Madness im working on it now I dont know when it will be ready but so far I got Poe drawn out. I just need to design his Tickler (or ticklers)! Plus his insane torturous (sheer tickle suit) that will drive Poe to laughs, tears and of course arousal!

if it really is coming out this weekend, the weekend is taking too long to get here!

It's finally HEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god! ;-)

Poe 3 is gonna be awesome i'm so excited. It's gonna be great to see what kind of ticklish adventure he has this time. As for Sheer Madness im working on it now I dont know when it will be ready but so far I got Poe drawn out. I just need to design his Tickler (or ticklers)! Plus his insane torturous (sheer tickle suit) that will drive Poe to laughs, tears and of course arousal!

Can't wait to see it, bro.

And thanks again to everyone for your patience regarding Poe 3. It's been a long time coming.

Srsly,

B

Im still working on Sheer Madness. I got his layout still all I gotta do is make him his outfit and his ticklers which are gonna be two clown girls with fluffy feathers! Poe is gonna go ballistic! Hopefully he doesn't make too much of a mess!

Heres how the sheer suit works. I make two drawings and copy them to adobe photoshot. then with the layer tool i make to top layer more see thru.

100%
100%.JPG
80%
80%.JPG
60%
60%.JPG
40%
40%.JPG
20%
20%.JPG

and 10% and pure nude! So what sheerness do you want Poe to be tortured in??

View attachment 435843

View attachment 435844

IT'S ALMOST INHUMANLY CRUEL!!!!!!!!! :)

Ahhhh....the photoshop transparency tool. I'm a fan. Look at Foul Play #1. It's sheer madness. LMAO.

These look awesome, buddy. Poor Poe certainly looks like he's in for some laughs. No doubt about it.

Personally I'd go with something in the 40-50% range. I feel like it gets the sheer idea across without losing the effect. But that's just my little opinion.

Thanks tremendously for all your wonderful support of Poe, for your fantastic fan art, and for all your great input on the series!

Can't wait to see the final!

B

Thanks Bandito. True 50% does look the best. But the clown girls are for another one. With Sheer Madness I'm thinking of a certain Jungle Vixen with her pet Silk worms.

@Spiderdude26: Dissappearing clothing what evil is this??? Lol

Thanks Bandito. True 50% does look the best. But the clown girls are for another one. With Sheer Madness I'm thinking of a certain Jungle Vixen with her pet Silk worms.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Gotcha.

That might be even meaner!

Poor poor Poe.

He's always stuck between a rock and a hard place.

XD

B

Those new stories for 4 and 5 sound great I love the poe series. Can't wait to read them when they come out. Love your work

Those new stories for 4 and 5 sound great I love the poe series. Can't wait to read them when they come out. Love your work

Thanks, brother!

I've really been enjoying working on issue #4. Poe has a tendency to make working on his comics a lot of laughs. He just can't help himself. XD

Thank you so much for the kind support. I hope to have more Poe for you soon....and not make you all wait another year before issue #4 is available.

Truly appreciate your feedback!

B

Thanks, brother!

I've really been enjoying working on issue #4. Poe has a tendency to make working on his comics a lot of laughs. He just can't help himself. XD

Thank you so much for the kind support. I hope to have more Poe for you soon....and not make you all wait another year before issue #4 is available.

Truly appreciate your feedback!

B

Sounds awesome Bandito. Im so looking forword to #4 with his foot tickles.

Sounds awesome Bandito. Im so looking forword to #4 with his foot tickles.

Thanks, man.

Just finished page 2. Not a monumental accomplishment....but given my pace on the LAST comic....I'll count it in the win column. XD

And I should clarify: When I say that there is foot tickling in Poe #4 I don't only mean that Poe will get his huge sensitive feet tickled.

I mean he will also be tickled BY the talented tickly toes of the Twinkle Toe Bandits. They have rather soft, skilled feet. And I'm afraid that Poe, his pants, and his most tender privates do not stand a chance.

It's gonna be quite the terrible ticklish romp.

And I'll get it to all y'all just as fast as I can get 'er done.

B

Well the sooner the new masterpiece comes to be the sooner we all celebrate....in certain ways :p

Well the sooner the new masterpiece comes to be the sooner we all celebrate....in certain ways :p

Ha ha ha. Indeed.

I really like the way this comic is coming out so far.

Thanks so much for the incredibly kind support, my friend!

I'll work as fast as I can....but I promise that no matter how long it takes.....Poe will get the terrible tickles he deserves!

You all rock,

B

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back