• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the game distraction

There are two teams. One member of team A has to answer a trivia question while gripping two overhead cuffs. As he or she is doing so, members of the team B are tickling him or her for the purpose of distraction. At first only one member of the other team is tickling them, but one more is added each five seconds.

To win the point for your team, you must answer the question(s) correctly within a time limit, say 30 seconds. If you let go of the cuffs, you automatically lose the point to the other team.

The teams were five men and five women at NEST. The men won, 10 to 9.

Some questions were desingned to be easy for men to answer (Name three Philadelphia sports teams). Some questions were designed to be easy for women to answer (Name five colors of pantyhose). Some were neutral (name the seven dwarves).

It was fun to watch. :D

O_O Holy crap...

LoL That would drive me nuts. >) Sounds like a total blast.

What did the winners get as a prize? ;)

HA!

If I was in charge of that, there would have been a prize.

...and it would have involved pudding... :whip:

...but, that's for next year. :dogpile:

milagros317 said:
There are two teams. One member of team A has to answer a trivia question while gripping two overhead cuffs. As he or she is doing so, members of the team B are tickling him or her for the purpose of distraction. At first only one member of the other team is tickling them, but one more is added each five seconds.

To win the point for your team, you must answer the question(s) correctly within a time limit, say 30 seconds. If you let go of the cuffs, you automatically lose the point to the other team.

The teams were five men and five women at NEST. The men won, 10 to 9.

Some questions were desingned to be easy for men to answer (Name three Philadelphia sports teams). Some questions were designed to be easy for women to answer (Name five colors of pantyhose). Some were neutral (name the seven dwarves).

It was fun to watch. :D

Hiya all! :bunny:

That sounds like so much fun!! Fortunately I was not on the team! :p :jester: - even if i could have named five pantyhose colours... :tickle: I remember doing something similar with my b/f once. The goal of the game was to guess the name of a famous actor as the other person finger-spelled it on your body. :wowzer:
you got three points for each correct guess, while the scribler got a point for each wrong guess or for each time he/she had to write out the name.

I'm not much of a 'ler but it's still fun to get the better of him:p :evilha:
So since we could choose where to write the names I always selected the bottoms of his feet - a particularly deadly spot. I was actually winning for a while, till he went for my panty line!:wowzer::blaugh::blaugh:

Your trivia game sounds like a total blast, Milagros. I hope everyone had fun with it!!

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Actually Milagros the ladies won 10 to 9 :rolleyes:. You did explain very well how the game was played. It was really a fun game to play!

I played and we won the girls beat the boys and let me tell you i could not think.... people tickling me while i am try to answer a Q i could even think... oook dont laugh but this is one of the questions that i had got see if you can get the answer what are the colors in order of a spectrum..... now that drove me crazy.... i was laughing so hard i could not think.... good times <<<<----

SchoolGirlLisa said:
I played and we won the girls beat the boys and let me tell you i could not think.... people tickling me while i am try to answer a Q i could even think... oook dont laugh but this is one of the questions that i had got see if you can get the answer what are the colors in order of a spectrum..... now that drove me crazy.... i was laughing so hard i could not think.... good times <<<<----
That question was designed to keep the score as even as possible, Lisa. I believe the question was to name the colors of the spectrum in order. The look on your face when you first heard the question was priceless! You played like a champ!

Sounds like a fun game.

I totally would have lost for my team if I'd played though. Not neccessarily thanks to the tickling, but because I don't know stuff about pantyhose, or sports, or even all the names of the dwarfs. I really suck at trivia.

But that's okay. I'd rather be on the giving end asking random questions the lee doesn't know the answer to anyway. :D

the game is a scham and totally rigged!

am I bitter the guys lost? HELL YA:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back