• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Game (to end all tickling games)

Lost_My_Mind

TMF Regular
This just came to me today. The ultimate set up for torture and fun! Here are what you need to play this game:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements

1 Man
6 Women
1 Chastity belt for man
1 Box or safe that could be locked with a combination lock
1 Combination lock
1 Sound proof hotel room booked for as long as you want to play.
Several restraints to hold 6 women tied up. (position based on mans preference and the tools available at the time.
Tickle toys (optional)

The Set-up
(Or just skip to "fun starts here")

Originally I was going to say it happens two weeks before NEST. Now I'm thinking two weeks before any gathering could work, as long as these 7 people make a vacation out of it. Well, anyways...two weeks before this gathering, the guy locks himself into chastity. He then gives the key to one of the 6 women. No cuming for him, for about 14 days Then upon arrival at the hotel, the woman who has the key to the chastity belt enters the room first. She places the box/safe onto an easily visable area. She leaves this open, with the key inside, or if she's the one who bought the lock, then she places the key in the box, and locks it. Then she leaves the room. She then sends a text message to the other 5 women that it is safe for the lock holder to come up to the room and lock the box. This starts a 30 minute count down. If the box isn't already locked, then the person with the lock has 30 minutes to get into the room, lock the box, get out, and then act casual until the fun begins.

Once 30 minutes is up, everyone can safely enter the room, including the guy. The key to his chastity belt is only being guarded now, by a combination lock. He then ties up the 6 girls naked. Once everyone is secure, spread eagle, and naked, the timer starts.

FUN STARTS HERE

The man does not know which one girl knows the combination to the box which holds the key to his chastity belt. Only one girl knows this combination, and even the girls don't know which one it is that knows (except the one that does).

The man has one hour to tickle the combination out of her. The girls are going to be constantly trying to trick him the whole time. They want him to tickle the wrong girl, because they don't want him released.

If he's able to get the combination from the girl, he wins. He is then free to pause the timer, go test the combination, and open the safe/box assuming they gave the right combination. If she gave the wrong combination, thats strike one. Three strikes, and he gets an additional hour of play. Every additional strike after the third strike adds an additional hour. (So four strikes total, would be two additional hours)

A girl may call "mercy" at any time. Doing so will grant her an immunity break for 20 minutes, however it will also add an additional hour of play. Once her 20 minutes of mercy break are up, she cannot call mercy for at least 20 more minutes.

The game is only over once either the timer runs out, or the man is in possession of the key to his chastity belt.

Violence is not permitted, only tickling.

Post-Game

If the man is not able to tickle his way free of the chastity belt, he must remain in it for 24 more hours. For the rest of the day, the man is at the womens mercy. They can have him do anything within the confines of the law, the hotel room, and reason (Basically have fun with it, but don't abuse it..........also, tickling the guy is encouraged!). After 24 hours time, the game will be played again, and every 24 hours until the hotel stay is over, or the man has earned his key.

Punishments

If the man has not earned his key back by the time the hotel stay is up, the combination holder takes the box, and decides if she wants to set him free, or keep having other fun with him to be determined by her.

For every day the man can't free himself, that days portion of the hotel bill is his to pay.

If at any time he's able to get his key back, the combination holder is responsible for the hotel bill of that day, and every day thereafter for the remainder of the stay.

Upon getting the key back, the man is then free to unlock his belt, and do anything he wants with the woman who revealed the combination. Remember, he's been in chastity at this point for at least two weeks, maybe more. Your tied up, naked, and at his mercy. Having sex at this point in the game is a risk your taking by playing. The other 5 girls who didn't give up the combination are exempt from sex unless they want ask for it. The girl who gave up the combination is not exempt from any kind of sex the man may choose.

Once the man is satisfied, he unties 5 of the women who did not give up the combination, and they then are free to tickle the girl for as long as that games session lasted, without any mercy breaks. The girls may choose to tickle her in a 5 on 1 situation, or may instead opt to take their time separately in a 1-1 session for shorter individual times.

Once all the post game tickling against the combination holder has finished, for the rest of the trip it is encouraged that the other 5 women, and the guy randomly gang up on her, tease her, tickle her, or anything else they can think of in good nature.
The End

So, what do you think?

I like it. Except for the conditions for the man losing.

Also, your name starting with "Lost" and your post starting with "The Game" made me Lose The Game. Damn.

Nice fantasy, but not really something that's possible in real life.

If you can get 6 girls to agree to that, you are the most brilliant sales men in the world hun. Of course if you never want the man to win he can tickle me, I'm not at all ticklish :)

Probably a little to complicated as well and involves to many people to happen. You can have more fun if you arrange your own little session between two people I reckon.

A wonderful fantasy but how will you convince six women to play it with you? :D

Yeah, I lost the game when I saw this, but I appear to be one of many D:.

Etc.

Screw finding six women! How do you go about finding a sound proof hotel room?!

You just go rent an SM appartment! Who needs hotels! :)

Minor practical issues (like finding people to play the game) aside, I think it's a great idea. I don't know if I feel sorrier for the ones who don't know the combination, and have nothing to trade for escape, or the one who does know and has to hold out because of the dreadful consequences for her of giving in.

A few thoughts:
Having said I felt sorry for them :) is an hour a day really enough time? That's only 10 minutes each, assuming no one asks for time and extends the session.

Anyone who does ask for a time out, and thus prolong the session for herself and everyone else, will probably be in a lot of trouble with the other five women later on.

How would it change the game if some (but not all) of the women did know who held the combination? Would they betray her to escape themselves. or hold out to prolong the
man's captivity?

What if the man, if he does get the key, was offered the almost unthinkable option of 24 more hours in the device, in exchange for several more hours tickling one or more of the women?

Finally, what is the inducement for the combination holder to play? If she can't hold out, she stands to endure the most tickling and teasing, both from the guy and the other women. Should there be something extra in it for her? Or just the opportunity of living dangerously?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back