• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
Don't wanna have too much fun, at your age it might kill you.. but at least you could potentially die laughing? Teehee.
What ever happened to Max?

Don't wanna have too much fun, at your age it might kill you.. but at least you could potentially die laughing? Teehee.
What ever happened to Max?
As of last year, Max was alive and well and played the piano at NEST for everybody's entertainment. I hope he still is and does so AGAIN. :D

Ooh. So he still goes to NEST? I was just curious because I don't think he's posted a thing since I joined here lol..

:eek: first part is cool, last part sucks. From what I've read he seemed ore tty cool. All the cool people are always leaving or are like a lot older than me.. meh.

I know but I'll likely get along with them. The first friend I ever made when I joined over at TickleTheater was on his 30s. I just don't easily click with people my age..

I know one woman coming to NEST who is a member of TNG (a BDSM group for people under 35). TNG stands for The Next Generation.

Is she close to 22? Lol I also make better friends with guys than girls. Am I weird? Lol

According to her profile here she is 26. :D
I don't know if you are weird. Were you a tom boy? Some of the girls where I grew up liked to play sports with the boys and made friends with us instead of with the other girls.

I'll keep an eye out for her ha.

Well as a kid I played outside and got dirty. I was on my middle school basketball team. But as I got older sports became harder.

I dress more girly now but I don't do a lot these days. So maybe I'm kind of a tomboy. Or lazy. Meh. But my bestie is a girl so I guess there's that

I'll keep an eye out for her ha.

Well as a kid I played outside and got dirty. I was on my middle school basketball team. But as I got older sports became harder.

I dress more girly now but I don't do a lot these days. So maybe I'm kind of a tomboy. Or lazy. Meh. But my bestie is a girl so I guess there's that
No need to worry about it or put labels on yourself. Just enjoy life. :D
PS: Now that C.A.B. is here it will be harder to keep the last WORD. :eek:

I laugh in the face of such mewling guttersnipes. HA! Tis... MINE!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back