• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ghastly adventures of Isa and Erwin 1; prologue (warning; religious content)

Bebob4999

TMF Expert
Here it is. I had so much fun making it, I can't describe it! I hope you will have fun with them as well!:lol

Welcome to the Netherworld, and Isa, who is not happy.

Comments AND feedback are appreciated!

Dude you have something here. I like it and can not wait for more. The Religion concept does not bother me and your introduction page was pretty well done. I can not wait for more.

But the talk bubbles were a bit messy at the start.

I think Grim Adventures from Down Below might have some fierce competition... XD

Keep it up!!!

Sweet start, can't wait to see more. Also, don't worry about the religious content, you can probably see worst on T.V.

Hey, that was an interesting romp. Keep it up, this is some good stuff.

Interesting style. It reminds me slightly of Jhonen Vasquez's from Invader Zim and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Hell, wish I had that kind of talent. Guess I'll just be glad with writing skill.

Thumbs up.

:)

And the best thing is, Isa actually seems to have a love/hate relationship with tickling: she hates being tickled, and yet it made her happy.

That's what I love about this fetish...

Way cool! A world were devils are watching pax network and angels are listening to Heaven and Hell, love it!

WOw, I am so glad you people like it^^

Thanks for all the kind reactions!

OK, that was awesome. There's not enough playful tickling like that around---the concept rocks too. I can't wait to see more! :D

~K

Edit: Bruce Almighty, LMAO!!!

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU BLASPHEME AGAINST THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!! You shall PERISH!!!

Only kidding. :D
Love it, absolutely love it. :D

I'm rather busy these days, limiting my time to reply to stuff on the forum, but I just have to take out a minute to say what an awesome comic this is! Such a dynamic style! I absolutely love it. The humor (both verbally and visually) is hilarious too! Plus some great foot tickling (and mummy bondage!)... You really have something great going on here... And I really don't mind any religious connotations this might have (I say, there's indeed a lot worse stuff out there, ever read the "666" mainstream comic series?) Yours is just an amazing hell-inspired humoristic fantasy comic. You can't go wrong with that! :)

Really fun, imaginative comic here full of cute tickling action to boot. I must admit though, I'm really getting a huge Dilbert vibe from the humour for some reason. Which is good, because Dilbert is great.

Bebob4999,

Dynamic style, fun story, Isa is adorable.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpub.com

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!! Bruce Almighty! Absolutely awesome! :D Can't wait to see more from you, and the foot tickling was extremely well done aswell ;)

Dude you are seriously onto something good here. This series of yours is awesome! Although, you tell us to not get offended by the religious reference, how could we?! you work it in in such humorously ironic ways! Like God and Allah comparing the ten commandments and jihad in your intro? or Isa playing stairway to heaven (if i remember what song it was correctly) on guitar hero? That dude, is sheer brilliance.

Marvellous! And really funny!

Below: some SPOILERS for those who didn't read the pages yet...

"This gag tastes like ketchup" - Priceless.
The little doodle and arrow pointing to 'Feet' - wonderful!
Playing 'knocking on heaven's door' on GuitarHero - HEEHEE!
The pretending and her expression... awesome.
Angry neighbours shouting through the window - Teh Best!

Much anticipating the continuation! :D :5: :reddevil:

Good job! I love that little floating demon head. His expressions are priceless!

This is gonna be fun to watch. Can't wait to see more!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back