• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Studios Model Trade/Swap

Justboy

TMF Master
Just an idea I've been thinking about for a while. The only other thread I could find was here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...mpany-collaboration....&highlight=studio+swap and seeing as it's now ten years old (and got no replies) I thought I might as well see what everyone thinks now. Sorry if this has been discussed since then.

I know some models have done shoots for other studios before, Addie Juniper starring in a Tickle Abuse video springs to my mind first (although I'm sure there's lots more). But wouldn't it be cool if there was a collaboration/series of videos between a couple of studios?

I guess it could work a couple of ways but my idea would be for each studio to pick it's best switch (so someone who's both a lee and ler) who has only starred in their own studios videos. Then get them to visit the rival studio and get tickled by the rival ler. That rival ler then visits the lee's studio and the roles are switched.

What do people think? and more importantly what do you studio owners think? I know there must be certain restrictions like costs and distances, but if enough people are interested could it work?

The two major issues with this come from different places.

The first and most basic is that many models do not travel nationally, and thus it would be difficult for them to work for a variety of different producers. It's hard to work for Tickle Abuse if you are an West Coast girl and so forth.

The second problem is that many studios are very guarded about their talent. Sometimes signing exclusives for specific fetish work. This is because often a 'star' is an investment in talent. A studio has found a model that sells and has built a fan base as a result, and thus videos with said model are more profitable. Seeing that investment in talent go elsewhere feels painful.

I'm sure you'll see some cross work, as there are high profile independents like Addie and Taylor, who work where they want. But they are more exceptions then rules in this fetish group.

Myriads

I don't know who in here is a NASCAR or NHRA fan, but drivers and sponsors change teams all the time. It's business just like any other sport. Money talks and people walk, so to speak. Of course, the racing involves millions of dollars per year, unlike tickling models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back