• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The groin

Merkle

Is anyone here unbearably ticklish? It's one spot that i actually cant stand.

right here

the groin (boy bits) is my most ticklish spot. i love it though.
being able to take it is a whole nuther matter, lol!

steve

My vag is pretty ticklish but it's not the worst spot on me. If you use a feather on me that will have an effect, same with a vib and an electric toothbrush. It feels great too lol.

My groin is very to extremely ticklish, but I dont know that it's any more ticklish then the rest of me. Probably very similar as far as ticklishness to the rest of my body.

Mitch

It is the one area where I would willingly throw myself on broken glass to get away from the tormentor. Instant sensory overload and way too intense!

...i thought the groin was the spot near the crotch but not quite on it...?

The V that forms the crease where the leg and thigh meet can be agonizingly and erotically ticklish at the same time. Just some light strokes with a feather, fingers or tongue can illicit some of the most hysterical laughter. Amazing !

V

Yes ticklish, but there are worse spots. ( Or better? )

I know that if someone pushes their hands in my pockets from behind, I collaps right to the floor.

Gloin i believe, and that was Gimli

yeah my groin area is mad ticklish, long finger nails on my privates makes me fly through the roof

Haha yes, my groin is also INSANELY ticklish... fingers, feathers, paintbrushes you name it!

What? you mean to tell me that I'm not alone?? Great! lol How do I put this sensitively? Well yes that area is highly ticklish (obviously for if not I wouldn't be posting to this thread) lol, but ummm I also discovered that the most highly "sensitive" spot located in that area of the female body is even MORE ticklish. I don't even know how that happen :). Now don't ask me which "spot" I'm referring too for I am not saying....we're all smart here I'm sure it's easy to figure out lol.

It always surprises me how ticklish I am down there.

Yeah it's hard to imagine someone not being ticklish here... such a sensitive zone to begin with...

Absolutely my favorite place to tickle. Amazingly sensitive, always brings whoops and screams and hysterical laughter. And nicely close to my very favorite place.

Wasn't there a character in the Lord of the Rings named Gimlet Son of Groin?

That was the Harvard Lampoon version, Bored of the Rings,a masterpiece of its own, in my opinion. And it was Giblet son of Groin, who traveled with Frito, Legolam the Elf, Arrowroot son of Arrowshirt, and Goodgulf Greyteeth the great wizard. And they were trying to keep the ring from falling back into the hands of the pitiful creature Goddam.

*shuddddder* ahhh pockets...so bad. As long as they don't use a firm touch, then it just hurts :(

Where and what is the difference between the groin and crotch and genitals and privates and pubic area and cootchie and vagina and a few other names down there I can think of?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back