• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hands of a female ler

Obviously, a lot of guys here who are lers are attracted to women's feet. It makes sense. Feet are a ticklish area and a prime target. Other guys are into tummies and armpits as well.

For the guys who prefer to be on the receiving end, do you ever find yourselves attracted to a woman's hands? Do you ever see a woman doing something dexterous with her hands like playing an instrument or typing fast that makes you think, "Wow, look at those hands! I'll bet she could tickle the chrome off a trailer hitch!" ?

I totally find nice hands attractive on a woman, whether it be for tickling or otherwise. I like nice feet more, but I'm a fan of nice hands, especially if she has great nails. And I don't mean the fake ones.
I've met plenty of girls with ticklish hands as well. Hands are really really sensitive, much like feet. Lot of stimulation to be dealt out there! :D

I totally find nice hands attractive on a woman, whether it be for tickling or otherwise. I like nice feet more, but I'm a fan of nice hands, especially if she has great nails. And I don't mean the fake ones.
I've met plenty of girls with ticklish hands as well. Hands are really really sensitive, much like feet. Lot of stimulation to be dealt out there! :D
I like the way you think! :thumbsup:

I happen to know a woman who likes to keep her hands busy doing all sorts of things like arts and crafts, washing dishes, typing on her computer, etc. I never made the connection before but her busy hands seem to give her quite an advantage as a ler. I'm convinced of that because as a ler, she can make a wreck out of me in no time flat. I'm sure that all of the extra curricular activity she does with her hands on an almost daily basis helps to keep her fine tuned as a ler. The icing on the cake however is she has some of the sexiest feet you could ever want to see. She actually could be a professional foot model with all the rave reviews people have made about her feet. So yeah...busy hands make for a tortuous ler, with sexy feet to boot!!!!! (no pun intended..lol)

There are definitely several hand enthusiasts here. I've received more than a few PMs asking about my nails. :D

I'm all about a woman's hands. Her hands, and arms, are the first things (physically, anyway) I notice about a woman, and on a strictly libidinal level I'm never that attracted to a woman if I'm not attracted to her hands and arms. So I'm sure these things are related.

Yes, absolutely. Often when I see the hands of female lers I picture how great...and terrible...their nails would feel.

I can see the attraction to a woman's hands. I don't have a thing for hands per se but I can distinguish between an 'attractive' and 'unattractive' pair of hands just like any other part of the body. There's probably a a bit of subjunctives to it though.

I'm all about a woman's hands. Her hands, and arms, are the first things (physically, anyway) I notice about a woman, and on a strictly libidinal level I'm never that attracted to a woman if I'm not attracted to her hands and arms. So I'm sure these things are related.
One just keeps getting surprised about how can some individuals share exactly the same passion he thought only belongs to him! :D
And to answer the OP question, absolutely all of the time since tickles and cuddles are the core of my passion and everything else just derives from that, I notice hands and arms first and they're the 1st thing i'm attracted to how mystical, magical they look and perform in tickling, cuddles *blushes at how silly I sound like right now* :blush: :blush: :blush:
And I keep thinking whether it is only me who have these thoughts even when am here with the fellow tickle loving people! which made me feel some sorta lonely even here cause i think the majority are attracted to different sorta stuff

I definitely notice a woman's hands....and nails. Just as with her feet, I much prefer a woman's hands to be well groomed and feminine-looking with nails that extend past her fingertips. When I see such a pair of hands, I immediately imagine how much damage those nails could do to me, especially on the soles of my feet.

I wouldn't say I'm inherently attracted to a woman's hands. If I were to just see a random girl's hands I wouldn't imagine how they could be used to tickle me BUT if there was someone showing off their nails in the context of "I want to tickle you with these", it's a very different story.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back