• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted House Job Part 2 - Non Con Mulitple F/M Foot Smelling Worship & Tickling

thejman454

The Haunted House Job Part 2 - Non Con Mulitple F/M Foot Smelling Worship & Tickling

The Haunted House Job Part 2 - Non Con Mulitple F/M Foot Smelling Worship and Tickling

Joe woke up and looked around groggily. He didn’t recognize his surroundings. It appeared to be a girl’s room. He felt so fuzzy headed. Had he hooked up with a girl then went home with her? He tried to bring his hand to his eyes to rub them but he found he couldn’t. He couldn’t move his arms or legs as they were tied to bedposts.

This jolt of terror instantly sobered him up and made him remember what had happened. A large group of girls showed up where he was stuck at the haunted house and they had spent hours partying and torturing him. Apparently, the girls were members of a sorority and had invited all the sisters to an exclusive backstage party where he worked.

Thankfully, they had abstained from tickling him, but they all took full advantage of his helpless situation. After he knew that nobody was there to rescue him Rachel said she would take those nasty socks out if he agreed not to talk at all. If he said one word, they would immediately send a crew of girls down to tickle every inch of him until he went insane. He shook his head that he agreed.

His jaw ached from the socks and his mouth tasted like nothing but feet even after they were removed. He was also desperately thirsty.

Rachel said, I am sure you would like something to drink right? He nearly said yes, but caught himself and just slightly nodded his head, which was as much movement as he could manage.

Rachel said “Good boy! You just narrowly avoided hours of having your feet raked again.” She laughed when she saw his look of fear.

“Hey Charlie, why don’t you pour our little pet a drink.” Rachel said with a smile.

A stunning brown haired beauty walked over. She was obviously just back from soccer practice. She had her hair pulled up in a ponytail and she was still in her soccer attire. She had traded her cleats for Adidas sandals but still had her knee length socks on. It was apparent from the sweat and dirt on her uniform she was coming from practice, not going to it.

Charlie produced a water bottle ad started lowering it to Joe. When it was inches from his lips she said. “No, no, no. Pets don’t drink from a bottle. She then put a bowl in front of him. She then stripped off her socks and placed her toes in the bowl and poured the water in as she wiggled her toes in the water. “Go ahead and drink.” She said.

Joe is disgusted but he is so thirsty he desperately tries to lower his mouth to the bowl but from his position, it is impossible. Charlie says “here let me help.” She raises her wet foot to his lips.

“So much for getting” the taste of feet out of my mouth Joes thinks despondently and begins lapping the sweat sock lint and water from her feet. The feet are dipped over and over as Joe laps the water off them again and again.

The other girls take notice and begin to approach Joe. Soon they are making him drink beer and liquor from their dirty feet. Joe begins to get very drunk. He wants to ask them to stop but he knows he isn’t allowed to speak. After hours of this forced drinking he finally passes out from the alcohol and exhaustion.

Which brought him to his present situation. The girls must have bundled him into a vehicle and brought him here.

He hears the door open and looks over. Rachel walks over and says “good morning sleepy head! You were asleep for a good 10 hours! Guess we really tuckered you out huh? Welcome to our sorority house! It is usually girls only, but we made an exception. Lucky you!”

Joe begins to speak, but Rachel puts her hand over his mouth. “First rule, you can only speak when we ask you a question.” The look she gives him makes Joe shiver and reconsider screaming for help like he was planning.

“We found your wallet so we know your name is Joe. But we need some more information about you. So now you get to talk and answer my questions.”

Rachel makes him giver her his phone password. She asks questions about friends or family that would be expecting contact from him and how he usually contacts them. Joe despairs as he has very few people he contacts on regular basis and they are nearly always through texts. He tells Rachel about his brother, a couple of friends and his ex gf.

Don’t worry, we will keep in touch with them on your behalf, you are going to be here for quite a while.”

Joe says “No, let me go right now! I swear,” Joe is stopped midsentence as he feels fingers spider down his ribs and his angry words dissolve into forced laughter.

“I am going to let that outburst slide, but that’s your only freebie. Next time there will be consequences.”

“It’s time for breakfast!” She says, hopping beside him in the bed. She places a bowl of scrambled eggs beside him. Guess where you are going to be eating these from!” she says as she strips off her running shoes and socks.

I’ve had to wait so long to shower after my morning run because you slept so long.” She puts her sock over his nose. The smell is overpowering.

“Good grief that is RANK!” She says holding her nose. “Oh well, here we go.” She smashes her foot into the eggs and forces her toes into Joe’s mouth.

Joe is famished but he can barely stomach the taste of the eggs mixed with the unmistakable taste of sweaty feet, as he is forced to smell the stinky sock. After he is finished he is given some water, from a bottle this time. Then then hears more girls enter the room, and before he can register what is happening he feels his bare feet being raked by fingernails. He dissolved into helpless laughter.

The newly arriving girls bring portable wooden stock and secure it to the bed. They then tie his toes tautly back. Joe can’t stand having his feet even touched and now not even being to wiggle his toes was intolerable. A girl he hasn’t met before comes into his field of vision. She has freckles and glasses and is cute in a girl next door type way. “So I’m Polly and what we are going to do now is spend some time finding out where you are most ticklish and what tickles you the most. So you should probably prepare to lose your mind.”

A blonde steps up beside her absolutely beaming. “OMG, I am SO excited! I always wanted to tickle my boyfriends but none of them would let me for more than a few seconds. I can’t believe I get to tickle you for as long as I want and you can’t even do anything about it. I am going to play with you ALL the time!!!”

“Simmer down Liz, everyone needs to get a turn a turn with them.” Polly says with a smirk.

Joe is outraged that he is now being discussed as if he is an object just to be used, and horrified at what is about to happen. He tries to move at all but the wrist restraint as well as the stocks hold him fast.

He feels an awful light sensation on his toes. It is horrible in it’s faintness. He feels I slide between his toes and he begins to giggle.

“OMG he’s feather ticklish!” Liz shouts.

The swirling of the feather in and around his toes is awful, if he could just clinch his toes together he could make it stop, but as hard as he tries his toes stay spread apart. The feathers make way to paint brushes, which are far worse. They explore every inch of his soles. When they hit an especially sensitive spot right under his big toe his laughs goes from loud to explosive. He feels something wet there and sees that Polly is putting a sharpie down, she’s just marked that spot as a weak spot.

Liz is doing the tickling with and almost maniacal smile on her face as she works away. He knows just by looking at her she will never get tired of this. Polly is scribbling away in a notebook, presumably detailing all his reactions.

They move from paintbrushes to forks. The tines on his arches is by far the worst thing he has ever felt to this point he shrieks as soon as the are drug down his arches. When Liz sees his reaction he hears her moan. As she continues the tracing and he continues and she hits his weak spot he shrieks. He then hers her gasp and say “Oh my Gosh!” And for a moment the tickling stops, as she grasps his foot and he feels her shudder.

“Wow Liz, did you just…” Polly said.

Liz replied “That has never happened. I’ve never been able to before.”

“Something tells me you will get to plenty now. Wait until you have your toes sucked, you said none of your boyfriends would do that either.”

The few moments of respite end and he’s once again plunged back into his ticklish hell.

Awesome so far. Can't wait for part 3

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back