• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ' Have You Ever ' Game Thread

Kind of. Mushrooms made me hella sick in my teens, but weirdly, I'm ok with them now.

Have you ever had someone offer to buy you a drink at a bar or club?

Oh yea. Usually decline tho.

Ever have someone not give up hitting on you?

Nope.

Have you ever gone to a party intending to stay about an hour and wound up staying all night?

Yes. Those are the best kind of parties

Have you ever ended up becoming close friends with someone you initially disliked?

No.

Have you ever really wanted to tickle-play with someone you're friends with, and you ended up getting to do it?

Sadly, no.

Have you ever been tickled until you couldn't make a sound and wound up in silent laughter?

yes on many occasions

Have you ever waited at a intersection and nicely waved another car through only to have them sit there and look at you and when you move they move at the same time

Yes, unfortunately I have.

Have you ever gotten lost despite having a GPS in your car?

Yes, more than once.

Have you ever farted in public loudly so everybody knew it was you?

Nope. Thought about it, tho.

Have you ever 100% soaked in a rainstorm?

Oh yes. I distinctly remember one incident when I was on lunch break at work. It was raining hard with strong winds, making the rain go sideways. I sprinted to my car, took less than 5 seconds to get there. By the time I was in my car, I was already soaked from head to toe. Oh, and of course, the rain started letting up about 3 minutes later :p

Have you ever gone sky diving?

Nope. Not yet.

Have you ever crammed before an exam but somehow managed to study all the right things?

Yes,

Have you ever secretly pressed the alarm button for your car when some else pressed theirs causing them to think it deactivated

Kind of. I once had two friends attack me in tandem, one covered my eyes and the other was tickling my sides.

Have you ever watched a scary movie and not been able to sleep alone that night?

Nope.

Ever watched a scary movie then found yourself in the exact situation portrayed in the movie? Eg camping, or alone in a strange house.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back