• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the hottest moment

mchtk

it was the hottest moment ever... then, anyway...

i never got to tell her, you see, she thinks im into armpits. well, its not a lie.. i love armpits very much. women tickled armpits.
so she used to let me feel her armpits. sometimes pushed it in my face to tease me. well, it worked. she needn't ask twice afterward we would do it like crazy.

you see, im in the worst condition in the world. and im not talking about my wheelchair or my breath-machine.. im not even talking about the fact that i can move my arms and legs only inchs. im talking about being unable to tickle her. being disabled with this fetish is hell, i tell you.

but...
my ex had a disability too. and one night, it happend:)

we ware in bed, doing our usual crazy things. handicap sex may look like a comic situation in bizare National Geographic documentry. anyway, after round 2, we found ourselfs in a wired position.
i was on the side, she was on her back.
my face or rather my mouth was in her left armpit.
my left arm straight, unable to move but my right hand on the side of her
belly.
her right hand somewhat holding my right hand and her left somewhere over my head.
well... i had to try...

i started moving my fingers, her body so soft exploded in laughter. in the same time i did the only other thing i could do which is to blow air lightly in small circles to her armpit. it seemed to work. she ware laughing like crazy.
she was trying to move my hand away but somehow she couldn't, only squeezing it. her right hand moved, trying to reach my hand to push it aside. all the time laughing.. trying to tell me to stop but i didn't.

with her sweet armpit in my face and her snow white belly under my tickling fingers. her laughter was so cute. she tried hard to talk but only giggles and laughs came out. body vibratting, i could feel her torso jumping while her lungs try to take a breath but the air escapes her with every laugh.

so hot... i couldn't stop. a moment of fantasy...
her hand wasn't squeezing my hand anymore, she was laughing so hard so it became silent, her naked body vibrates with laugther. i was in heven.
and then i stopped.
i had to.

she wasn't mad at me. maybe she never fully understood. just an armpit fetish she thought.

Hey, good for you man, I can imagine that must be hell, and yeah, from my experience, blowing, especially on the neck, or armpit, or stomach, or ears, gets a ticklish reaction. Congratulations!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back