• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

Federkitzler

TMF Expert
I hate drills... And the noise they make when you want to sleep. It's not just disliking. I hate them. Oooooh, how I hate them.

Only one thing you hate per post, please! Let the dark side flow!

EDIT: And don't you dare to write "I hate useless threads"!!!

I hate things that don't work. Like, you know when you're trying to hook something up and it just WON'T WORK?! Like a VCR, DVD, computer, PS2, TV.... Etc. Etc. Etc. Man, I wanna SMASH things that don't work!

And it's not limited to technology, either! People, places, all sorts of things. If it doesn't work, Mercury gets smashy! ^^

I hate that, when I'm walking down the street or at a store, beautiful women don't just stop what they're doing and tickle the crap out of me! I hate that!!

...oh, and I also hate cilantro! :)

I hate Massive Multiplayer Online Games... that you have to pay to play! That sucks more than a vacuum if you dont got either the cash or the right type of card

Mercury said:
I hate things that don't work. Like, you know when you're trying to hook something up and it just WON'T WORK?! Like a VCR, DVD, computer, PS2, TV.... Etc. Etc. Etc. Man, I wanna SMASH things that don't work!

And it's not limited to technology, either! People, places, all sorts of things. If it doesn't work, Mercury gets smashy! ^^

Yea, I hear you!! Or when PC just stop working! They worked all the time just fine, and one morning... Nothing! Arrrrrrrr, I hate PCs. THAT is why I love Nintendo!
But there is no room for love in here.

I hate useless threads!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to say it...

Seriously though, I hate it when the earth explodes. Very messy.

I hate prams.

Come on, can nobody else here say that they've been walking along when some woman with a pram comes charging out of the shadows and slams into you as hard as she can and then has the utter NERVE to say "ooh be careful you brute!" well SHUT YOUR FACE you SHIT!! YOU RAMMED ME!!!!! HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE UTTER BARE-FACED CHEEK TO RAM ME ND THEN BLAME ME AND ACT ALL TOITY-HOITY HIGH AND MIGHTY!!!!! AAAAARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111ONEONE

I hate white vans just as much, but you get the picture - the wrath of Senshi knows no limits.

I hate being single.

I hate not having others to tickle, for that matter.

'nuff said.

I hate that last night I was in the middle of kickin SockStickler's butt in the ticklefight thread then he just DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE FORUM! And I hate it when nobody's on messenger an' I'm bored *cries*

I hate it when people drive 40mph in a 60pmh area especially when I'm in a rush!

I tend to dislike, rather than hate.
But I dislike just about everything.

I find cash quite tolerable, though.

I hate my restaurant manager at mc donalds. I don't like using those words, but trust me because if you worked with him you would feel the same way.

I hate being broke and living off of my loans while I'm still in grad school...I hate knowing how close I am to finishing my education, but also knowing how much further I have to go and how much debt I'll be in when I finish...

I hate feeling like I need to move to another country to lead the life I want--one that 90% of my fellow countrymen and women take for granted...I hate closed minded people...I hate homophobes...I hate Anti-semitic people...I hate how ignorant people tend to be the loudest, and get their voices heard over the masses...

Aww life is grand! I hate waitin for April Fool's Day...*sighs*

I hate the majority of American people for being narrow minded and ignorant fools who seem to think America is the best most developed country in the world, when in fact we're one of the youngest nations in the world.

I hate people who believe something that suddenly becomes popular is evil or must have something wrong with it, and they try everything they can to shut it down.

I hate overly zealous religious fanatics who make people like me look bad for not completley following the religion i was raised into. Lighten the fuck up!

I haet peeple hoo cant spel

I hate Bush for saying in the state of the union that he was against animal/human hybrids. Bush hates catgirls =(

I hate Dick Cheyne for breaking my record of stupidest accidents on a hunting trip.

I hate not being ticklish. I hate not having someone to tickle even more. (but i love being single...wierd o_O)

HAHAHA!!!!316 that one about bush hating catgirls had me laughing! Poor jipsy is gonna be detained in gitmo...I wonder if they will use some of those unusual interrogation methods on her...:D

^^^^^^^^ I hate people who tell me they're not ticklish an' then I hafta tickle the truth outta em (heh heh heh not really)

a1532b said:
HAHAHA!!!!316 that one about bush hating catgirls had me laughing! Poor jipsy is gonna be detained in gitmo...I wonder if they will use some of those unusual interrogation methods on her...:D

=O Thank you...so much...for giving me a pic idea!! *ZOOMS OFF*

hahaha unusual interrogation methods...We don't torture! WE FREEDOM TICKLE!

.........I hate artist block.

Last edited:
I hate it when people but into the tickle fight thread just to say how 'lame' it is.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back