• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "I miss" thread..

I miss growing weed. Not only did it pay the rent and all my bills, but I had all the pot I could smoke and tons of time to waste. Now I am broke and haven't smoked a joint in 2 years.

I miss 'Merry Christmas'. Stupid politically correct anals forcing North America to be practically the only country completely devoid of even any semblance of anything remotely religious.

I miss Tolkien's Pub.

Before it closed due to a really stupid reason, it was my fave bar. You would go in there and feel like you entered another world: the walls were painted in the style of Mordor, Gondor, Rohan... even Shire and Mirkwood. The design of tables and additional items (such as swords, maces, beautifully crafted shelves and some paintings) only added to the feeling.

And then, you could always come there, and pick your favorite beer from out of about 50 different high-quality kinds from all over the world.

WHY DID IT HAVE TO CLOSE?! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

How many can you do in one post?

I miss my best friend Jean. She passed like 6.5 yrs ago from a cancer relapse. She knew of my fetish and was prolly the one person who knew the most about me besides a dear friend from here and tmf.

Speaking of which, I miss my dear friend from here. She had a wonderful mind with her writings. Have not seen her online lately. Hope N.S. is ok.

....and finally I do not miss my gall bladder.. or do I? some days I am not sure:paw:

I miss squeezing custard on a bald man's head while slapping his face with a large tuna and asking him "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" for him to answer "PATTY!" while crying.

*smack*

I miss squeezing custard on a bald man's head while slapping his face with a large tuna and asking him "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" for him to answer "PATTY!" while crying.

You could at least call or write, dammit! :sad:

Speaking of which, I miss my dear friend from here. She had a wonderful mind with her writings. Have not seen her online lately. Hope N.S. is ok.

as i said in my pm to you...she has been very busy, but i talk to her every weekday morning and night as she is driving to and from work...she has a lot to deal with and can't get online too often..when she is online, it's brief because of interruptions in her household..

i agree with you about her mind and her writings..she is my very best friend on the entire planet..and i'm damn lucky to know her..

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back