• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

Hey! :p

There is something on here that I think we need but we don't have yet. a INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!!!
UberTicklish gave me the inspiration to make this thread when she said there was no proper place to introduce yourself! :D

So, this thread is for all the people who haven't posted on here before (but other members can re-introduce themselves if they want! XD)

So c'mon all you quiet people, INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! XD

Last edited:
when i joined a few weeks back, i started my own introduction thread. oops.. this is a great idea however.

melanie

A bit odd that no ones put one of these here before. Good job Bob! Although, I already created my own intro thread ages ago. But if I could go back in time in order to not introduce myself and to instead wait til now to do it, I would. But I can't. :(

I don't think I did introduce myself properly, so I'm going to do it now.

Hello, my am Senshi. We live at nearly a thousand and am definately sometimes. My goals in life are to speak more well English, to try and stay on good terms with every members, and to show the world that you don't have to be new to post an introduction. :D

Also, good idea for a thread, BB! Amazing nobody else thought of it. :D

I don't think I introduced myself either....So I'll follow suit.lol

Hiya my name is tickle fan and I'm an alcoholic....lol.sorry couldn't resist that one...I'm not seriously,but one thing is for sure I'm glad I've found this place...I've met some really nice people here...so thanks to the mods for making it such a cool place =)

Budweiserbob! said:
Hey! :p

There is something on here that I think we need but we don't have yet. a INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!!!
UberTickler gave me the inspiration to make this thread when she said there was no proper place to introduce yourself! :D

It's UberTicklish, actually. ;) LOL

Cool, now I can get into full on introducing while bringing myself close to having 10 posts.

Name: Jami JoAnne Russell (for those about to say "Don't reveal your full name!" - damage was done years ago, so it's pointless to try to go by just Jami now.)

Status: Single and still living with parents. WAH! God I'm pathetic.

Besides being tickled I like: Bondage, spanking, flogging

Non-sex related stuff I like: Star Trek (all except Voyager), Barry Manilow, Michael Crawford, Brent Spiner, "Weird" Al Yankovic, comic books, Kevin Smith movies, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Lord Of The Rings, The Phantom Of The Opera, Dracula, video games like Castlevania and Zelda, Sherlock Holmes, singing, reading, role playing, gardening.

Fictional characters I'd LOVE to be tickled by (and if an artist felt like drawing me in such a situation.... LOL I don't mind being nude in them either, TQLR already drew me as such so.....): The Riddler (either Frank Gorshin version of the '90s Batman cartoon where he wears a bowler hat), Lt. Com. Data, Lore (Data's evil brother), Mr. Spock, T'Pol, Storm (X-Men), Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett version), Count Dracula (either original book version, Gary Oldman version when Drac's looking younger, Castlevania version, or the Van Helsing version), Professor Severus Snape, Gabreille from Xena, Aphrodite from Xena, Ash from Evil Dead (imagine if instead of a chainsaw he had a big old mechanical feather there.....)

Fictional characters I'd like to be tickled by and have already been drawn as being tickled by: Gambit (X-Men), Xena, Erik AKA The Phantom Of The Opera

Real people I'd like to be tickled by who are famous: Barry Manilow (And since people insist on stereotyping him, no, he's not gay. In fact, those of us in his fan club not only know the name of the woman he's been sleeping with for the last 30+ years, but women he admits to cheating on her with. However outside the fan club he choses to keep that information private.)

Where I'm Most Ticklish: Where my butt & thighs meet, so much so I actually don't like to be tickled there.

Where I LOVE to be tickled: My feet!

I don't tickle men, but I would tickle a woman if given the chance. With men I prefer to be the submissive party.

And you all can call me "Jami" rather then Uber. I just didn't feel like using my real name in my screen name.

Last edited:
23, Jason, Male
soon to be college graduate
Like to tickle feet
heavy metal enthusiast

Hypocrit hunter and questing to show it wherever its present
dislike attention whores and most people who are full of themselves

Jami, are u a spiner femme?(name of a group of brent spiner fans) :)

\m/

UberTicklish said:
It's UberTicklish, actually. ;) LOL

Cool, now I can get into full on introducing while bringing myself close to having 10 posts.

Name: Jami JoAnne Russell (for those about to say "Don't reveal your full name!" - damage was done years ago, so it's pointless to try to go by just Jami now.)

Status: Single and still living with parents. WAH! God I'm pathetic.

Besides being tickled I like: Bondage, spanking, flogging

Non-sex related stuff I like: Star Trek (all except Voyager), Barry Manilow, Michael Crawford, Brent Spiner, "Weird" Al Yankovic, comic books, Kevin Smith movies, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Lord Of The Rings, The Phantom Of The Opera, Dracula, video games like Castlevania and Zelda, Sherlock Holmes, singing, reading, role playing, gardening.

Fictional characters I'd LOVE to be tickled by (and if an artist felt like drawing me in such a situation.... LOL I don't mind being nude in them either, TQLR already drew me as such so.....): The Riddler (either Frank Gorshin version of the '90s Batman cartoon where he wears a bowler hat), Lt. Com. Data, Lore (Data's evil brother), Mr. Spock, T'Pol, Storm (X-Men), Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett version), Count Dracula (either original book version, Gary Oldman version when Drac's looking younger, Castlevania version, or the Van Helsing version), Professor Severus Snape, Gabreille from Xena, Aphrodite from Xena, Ash from Evil Dead (imagine if instead of a chainsaw he had a big old mechanical feather there.....)

Fictional characters I'd like to be tickled by and have already been drawn as being tickled by: Gambit (X-Men), Xena, Erik AKA The Phantom Of The Opera

Real people I'd like to be tickled by who are famous: Barry Manilow (And since people insist on stereotyping him, no, he's not gay. In fact, those of us in his fan club not only know the name of the woman he's been sleeping with for the last 30+ years, but women he admits to cheating on her with. However outside the fan club he choses to keep that information private.)

Where I'm Most Ticklish: Where my butt & thighs meet, so much so I actually don't like to be tickled there.

Where I LOVE to be tickled: My feet!

I don't tickle men, but I would tickle a woman if given the chance. With men I prefer to be the submissive party.

And you all can call me "Jami" rather then Uber. I just didn't feel like using my real name in my screen name.
Welcome to the forum. If I may ask, are you the same Jami JoAnne Russell who wrote a lot of stories under the name of cdevillon? If so, then I am a great fan of your work :D

Sockstickler said:
Welcome to the forum. If I may ask, are you the same Jami JoAnne Russell who wrote a lot of stories under the name of cdevillon? If so, then I am a great fan of your work :D

Yeah, that's me. I have some new stories I posted over at the other forum. I wonder if I should post them here as well for folks that aren't cross-over members.

goodieluver said:
Hypocrit hunter and questing to show it wherever its present
dislike attention whores and most people who are full of themselves

Jami, are u a spiner femme?(name of a group of brent spiner fans) :)

\m/

No, but I am an attention whore. LOL ;) No, seriously, I do love attention simply because in the real world I tend to be ignored cause I'm fat therefore considered ugly by socially acceptable standards - so the attention I get from men and women in places like this is thrilling. I am a member of the Michael Crawford International Fan Association and the Barry Manilow International Fan Club, also the International Federation of Trekkers.

UberTicklish said:
Yeah, that's me. I have some new stories I posted over at the other forum. I wonder if I should post them here as well for folks that aren't cross-over members.
It could be a good idea. I know there are some, like me, who just stick to one main forum and don't really bounce around a lot, so that could be nice :)

Sockstickler said:
It could be a good idea. I know there are some, like me, who just stick to one main forum and don't really bounce around a lot, so that could be nice :)

Done. They're there in the story forum.

By "other forum" I meant TMF, BTW.

about me

Hey good idea Budweiser, I would like to participate :cool:

I am reletively new to the forum as well, I activated my account after Spring Break about a month ago. There really is not much I am willing to say about me that is interesting, but here are some small facts:

-I am natively from south of Pittsburgh (da'burg)
-if the callsign didnt give it away already, I am an Otaku and proud of it. For those who do know, Otaku is japanese for "fan of anime". some of my favs can be found on the anime thread
-I am also a videogamer; those who like Warcraft, Starcraft, Axis & Allies, and Rise of Nations give me a soundoff!!
-I am also a trained marksman, at the peak of ability i could blow an apple of your head @ 240 meters, without a scope (no joke, we measured). I must be incredibly rusty now, I havent spent decent time on a range in three years :sigh:
-With that being said i like firearms and archery, both are good stress relieving pastimes (everybody needs such things)
- I am now enrolled in the grueling ROTC program at my school, for commission in the USMC, given that my GPA remains high

I joined this forum b/c i now have the privacy and independence of college with me and decided that it was time to be a little more adventerous and openly discuss this fetish i have had since i cant remember when.(Cancerians are by nature very reserved I dont know many people real well, but i hope to get to know and potentially befriend people of similar interests. Maybe even meet my significant other i describe in the "ideal partner thread" that i have not read since. (wishful dreaming perhaps T.T ) Anyway it may be awhile till i return, i am laeving to attend Tekkoshocon this weekend

UberTicklish said:

Ohhh ok. I don't really frequent the TMF, so it'll be cool to see your stuff here :D

UberTicklish said:

hey hon i know you... i'm isabeau aka melanie.. and her stories rock totally worth reading

melanie

Uber/Jami--I just read some of your stories for the first time!!! Magnificent!!! Bravo!!! Keep them coming!!!

For the purpose of this thread, something more on topic:

I am Camel (not my real name but a fond nickname from college) and I'm 24 and live in Pittsburgh. I am currently in graduate school at a small local college and I LOVE it!!!

I'm also engaged to my beautiful, curvy, veluptuous, and evil ler...who loves to tickle me senseless...and I love her!!!

I've been a member here for a long time...and thank goodness...I don't know what I'd do without this place!!! I've known about my love for tickling since I was very young...and now, I finally have a place to discuss my interests freely...it's a real blessing!

Well, I think that about covers it...have a fabulous day everyone!!!

Sorry Jami! :p

I swear I put ticklish... but anyway, I've changed it and I apologise! XD

I might as well introduce myself again! :D

Hi, I'm Robert but you can call me anything you like! ^_^

... and I LIKE BEER! :D

:D Hiya guys! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Karen. Hobbies include reading (Star Trek:D) writing (Stargate SG-1 and Stargate fanfic mostly) and, of course, bickering with Sockstickler anywhere I can find one of his posts :happy: My comp recently died so I'm usually only on Tuesdays and Thursdays around this time :( and spot-times when granma's out and her comp's free

Luv you guys!
KAREN

Ba-da-ba-ba-BUMP! (I'm lovin' it!). Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Well, It's been a while since this thread was seen, which means there's many new members who may want to 'break the ice' and introduce themselves.

So here's their chance. :D

y halo thar u childins!

Uh. I'm AF.. But I prefer to be called Jupi. I never gave a formal introduction, so here it is.

HELLO.

Alright. Female, almost 20, happily engaged, dry humor, German, likes sex, likes cereal.. Uuhhhhh...

I have given attempts to make birth of the pictures. I am Garimto.

I've been around quite a lot, but I never seem to get the posts out. Therefore!

Name: Canadian Ninja, CN, Ninja, Geoff, whatever you like out of that list.
Other Fetishes: Some bondage, nylon, heels, shoeplay, costumes
Non-Fetish Interests: Video games, history, fencing, rowing, writing, roleplaying. Generally geekish stuff.
Preference: Strictly 'ler. There's only one person I'd even consider 'leeing for. Don't have a preferred place to tickle, although nylon feet ranks up there pretty consistently.

I'm happily taken by a gorgeous redheaded artist. Occasionally I'll ask her to draw a tickling piece and post the result. I'm an aspiring, if not lazy, writer, and I occasionally post those here as well. For the meantime, though, I haven't been posting much anywhere.

Name - Chris aka Lead Cenobite, aka The Dark Prince of Pain, aka Xipe Totec
Age - 21
Gender - Male
Other Fetishes - Bondage/S&M, Feet
Non-Fetish interests - Writing, Film, Reading, Conversing about many fine things.

I don't write biographies about myself however. If people wish to know me better, they are free to private message me or interact with me in the forums. Facets of my personality shall be revealed as I spend more time here, of that I assure you.

HI. I'll just give out general information until I get to know people on here better.

I'm a 24 year old Male from Tx.

Hobbies include: composing, piano playing, broadway fanatic ( somewhat)

Fav. singer: Elton John
Fav. Actor Christopher Walken

Alright, lemme try this. Bare with me.
Hello all! The name is Joseph, or Joe for short. I have a distinct interest in climbing and acrobatics, as i (And i mean this in a non-gloating way) am very good at this, liek really. But my greatest passion is protecting those whom i love, and providing the shoulder people need. So, lemme know if i can help anyone with it, alright?
OH, and if you hvent guess, i like tickling. I love it. To death. Rawr. and feet. Alot. Rawr again.
-Joe

Name: Chameleon, The
Other Fetishes: None, that I know of. Well, I wouldn't mind mixing a bit of bondage with my interest, but, I've never tried it, and, frankly, it scares me a little.
Non-Fetish Interests: Video games, Full Contact Sports, Driving too fast, Beer, Dancing, Illusion, Cards, and a slew of other things I can't think of right now.
Preference: I'mma Lee. I would talk more about it, but, (even here) I still am kinda shy about it.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back