• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Irrepressible Mr. Fetish ~ 22

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Last edited:
This is so true. Spring can be the most awesome and the most frustrating of seasons.

Good god almighty, I wish I had a contact like that...haha great stuff as usual man!

Good ol' mister F ... it's great seeing him again :)

Great job... as always, C.A.B.

Ah, the joys of the park in warm weather. :feets:
Thanks for sharing the drawings here. :D

I love mr fetish he's so cool
He likes you too. You get a t-shirt with fan club membership.

This is so true. Spring can be the most awesome and the most frustrating of seasons.
"...In springtime, the only pretty ring time
Birds sing, hey ding A-ding, a-ding Sweet lovers love..."

This is so simple it's genius.
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Good god almighty, I wish I had a contact like that...haha great stuff as usual man!
...and you can! With 25 cents and proof of purchase two box-tops from any Mr. F brand cereal... like Choco Hand Cuff Puffs!

Good ol' mister F ... it's great seeing him again :)

Great job... as always, C.A.B.
Mr. F won't stay silent very long (as it were). Thank you koo!

thumbs up
Better than the fickle finger of fate award! Thank you sir!

Ah, the joys of the park in warm weather. :feets:
Thanks for sharing the drawings here. :D
Ain't it da truth, doc!

Perhaps the starkest change in Mr F.'s character, as it was originally portrayed, is he is now keeping his fetish in check.
This comic is almost a play on his first appearance - when/where he would have literally jumped at the girl so blatantly and blithely offering her feet for the tickling.

I had a change of heart in my original post too.
I said I empathised with Mr F.
I do to a point.

:)

this is great , i really like the stories about mr. fetish ! :) go on mr CAB u have talent

LOL! I could almost hear the "whew"! :D
Blessed relief indeed! lol

Perhaps the starkest change in Mr F.'s character, as it was originally portrayed, is he is now keeping his fetish in check.
This comic is almost a play on his first appearance - when/where he would have literally jumped at the girl so blatantly and blithely offering her feet for the tickling.

I had a change of heart in my original post too.
I said I empathised with Mr F.
I do to a point.

:)

In all actuality, whether consciously or not, I like to leave Mr. F's escapades ambiguous, as to whether they are his imagination, or his reality, or a little of both. But either way I would guess that he struggles to understand his fetish and motivations like most of us do.

this is great , i really like the stories about mr. fetish ! :) go on mr CAB u have talent
I am willing as long as I am able! Thank you, Sir.

This is so true, for fans of /M feet too. It seems like more guys are wearing flip flops than ever these days. All it takes is for the temperature to hit 50 and they start to appear. :)

Absolutely adore it! I would LOVE to be in the same position as the girl in the last panel!

Every man has his limits.

Even Mr Fetish. LOL.

LOve the bottom left panel with the "prison-looking" fence. Kind of felt like the oppressive cage of a puritan society imposed on anyone with less conservative tastes. But er...maybe it's just a fence.

XD

Nice work, CAB.

B

Excellent work as always C.A.B. always love seeing this series. And its so true, once the warm weather hits and clothing becomes less concealing, and the shoes less frequented... frustration and dark thoughts go through the roof!

J :jester: J

Excellent as always! :D
Ich danke Ihnen sehr meine Prinzessin

*sigh* My thoughts, exactly...
...you and countless other fetishists.

This is so true, for fans of /M feet too. It seems like more guys are wearing flip flops than ever these days. All it takes is for the temperature to hit 50 and they start to appear. :)
It is a very distracting time of year.

Absolutely adore it! I would LOVE to be in the same position as the girl in the last panel!
Ask any of the dudes on this thread, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Every man has his limits.

Even Mr Fetish. LOL.

LOve the bottom left panel with the "prison-looking" fence. Kind of felt like the oppressive cage of a puritan society imposed on anyone with less conservative tastes. But er...maybe it's just a fence.

XD

Nice work, CAB.

B
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Excellent work as always C.A.B. always love seeing this series. And its so true, once the warm weather hits and clothing becomes less concealing, and the shoes less frequented... frustration and dark thoughts go through the roof!

J :jester: J
Spring fever, indeed.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back