• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jennifer Lopez tickle clip so everyone can view it.

thebordmanv

TMF Regular
The Jennifer Lopez tickle clip so more people can view it.

Here is the clip converted. In the future please use winrar to split and convert. Using it in conjunction with Hacha is a very bad idea and not necessary. I wasted ten minutes trying to figure out what you did and almost gave up. I also believe that the file got damaged in the conversion. Here is the clip for all to see. Not that I don't appreciate it, thanks for the effort Wolvie and see my thread: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=50833#post50833 as a good example of how powerful and easy to use Winrar can be. To answer your question you use Movie Maker to create .wmv files.
Thanks Thebordmanv

Attachments

• Lopez_foot_tickle.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 7,597
Last edited:
hey thanx for doing that.
i'm new at this whole posting thing so you can forgive me for teething troubles.
if you can explain what went wrong? i downloaded it straight from the server and unzipped it to the same folder, combined it using the hacha and it worked fine.

what i did with the file is spilt it using hacha into 4 files and zipped each individual file into a zip file with winrar.

thanx for the constructive criticism, i appreciate it.

wolvie said:
hey thanx for doing that.
i'm new at this whole posting thing so you can forgive me for teething troubles.
if you can explain what went wrong? i downloaded it straight from the server and unzipped it to the same folder, combined it using the hacha and it worked fine.

what i did with the file is spilt it using hacha into 4 files and zipped each individual file into a zip file with winrar.

thanx for the constructive criticism, i appreciate it.

Most people use Winzip for this purpose WiRaR is used to compress and zip files. You can also make self extracting files so users can access the file without owning WinRaR. See this thread: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=50833#post50833

Last edited:
no pic

hi, im only getting sound but no pic! can u repost the clip or can someone help!!!
thanx

Angel Eyes was one of the best films I had seen in a very long time. Cute scene where she kisses his scar and then he reaches down for her foot. Now I have to see that movie again and again and again.

:)

It don't want to watch in my player. It tells file is damaged or something missing. Can anyone post right clip or post win codecs? Or at least would somepne give me pics of that scene? Please....

The video is damaged, but playable on my 'puter. The girl has a very sexy laugh! Thanks a bunch for posting,TBMV. Damaged or not, I think its a cool clip!

i haven't picture, only sounds. can sooeone do pics and post them?

alskdj said:
hi, im only getting sound but no pic! can u repost the clip or can someone help!!!
thanx
Sorry but you need the latest Media Player and you may be missing a CODEC Try downloading it from Microsoft.com it is also possible that your computer is not fast enough. I couldn't play .WMV files on my old computer.
Thanks Jeff

It's no Joke

hotchytick said:
What is this a joke. Don't say you have something when you don't
I just tested it and aside from the poor picture quality at the beginning it works fine. If you want to download the original You have to use WinRAR to unzip the files seperately then use hacha to put them together it may work on older computers it's an .avi file and it isn't compressed as much. Here's the link.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=8533 Good luck.

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back